Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

[MUSIC] Pasuma Ft Phyno – I’m On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [MUSIC] Pasuma Ft Phyno – I’m On Fire (363 Views)

Pasuma Carrying Seun Egbegbe’s Daughter (Photo) / Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) / Photo: Pasuma's Daughter Aaliyah Graduates From College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Pasuma Ft Phyno – I’m On Fire by 9gofficial: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2015

It’s no news that “Oga Nla” – Pasuma Wonder has decided to test the waters of the Pop scene in Najia and he seems to be doing quite well with some decent jams under his belt.

Well, the highly anticipated Pop Album by the Fuji veteran – “My World” drops this week and I got hold of one of the picks off the album. This tune; “Am On Fire” featuring Phyno dropped in the mail a couple of minutes ago and I just had to put this up for your listening pleasure.
Pretty safe to say Pasuma isn’t leaving the scene anytime soon!

DOWNLOAD MP3

(1) (Reply)

Attention - Are You Currently Taking Good Care Of Your Skin Layer? / Letter To Mtn / Time Out With Akpororo::::::sept.27th,2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.