Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,011 members, 7,799,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. (8361 Views)

Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Krystalzkris(f): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2015
catch am! Catch am!! Comot for road,ah dey pursue d Op,he just escaped from Yaba left.. Am tryna take him back... Btw. I just wasted my precious mb reading dis.. Mtcheew
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Chillext(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Krystalzkris:
catch am! Catch am!! Comot for road,ah dey pursue d Op,he just escaped from Yaba left.. Am tryna take him back... Btw. I just wasted my precious mb reading dis.. Mtcheew
who come dey crase now?
BTW.
Must you open every thread?
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Krystalzkris(f): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Chillext:
who come dey crase now?
BTW.
Must you open every thread?
i dnt have any answer for u because i knw uv not taken ur medications.. When u do dat,come nd ask me d question den id be ready to answer
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Chillext(m): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Krystalzkris:
i dnt have any answer for u because i knw uv not taken ur medications.. When u do dat,come nd ask me d question den id be ready to answer
take it is dear, you would soon be ok, we've handled plenty of your case. In 2years time you'll be discharged
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by 9aijaboi(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2015
You should first ask the girls if they can drink theirs for 15million before asking boys.. Boys don suffer shaaa
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Krystalzkris(f): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2015
Chillext:
take it is dear, you would soon be ok, we've handled plenty of your case. In a 2years time you'll be discharged
even dis statement u just made,has just shown what u are.. Silly Op.. I cnt waste my time replying u again..
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by chomytex(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Swthrt abeg leave dead people to bury theirselves.hw far u don resume?
Krystalzkris:
even dis statement u just made,has just shown what u are.. Silly Op.. I cnt waste my time replying u again..
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Krystalzkris(f): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
yea.. I resumed today.. Wbu
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by chomytex(f): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2015
I will resume on sun.
Krystalzkris:
yea.. I resumed today.. Wbu
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Chillext(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Krystalzkris:
don't worry, soon you'll be fine
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Chillext(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
yes o! Let the dead bury themselves, hope you've dug your own grave
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2015
With 300,000 naira I'll get myself treated and my system washed.

Yes, I will drink it with all joy - With 10million kpale you go use that mouth kiss all the nairaland girls taya. grin tongue
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by chomytex(f): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Bia this dumb ass..I didn't call your name..face your front and dnt quote me agn!
Chillext:
yes o! Let the dead bury themselves, hope you've dug your own grave
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Chillext(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
Bia this dumb ass..I didn't call your name..face your front and dnt quote me agn!
didirin! I get your time. Thank God I'm facing my front
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by chomytex(f): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Silly thing..
Go n get a life.
Chillext:
didirin! I get your time. Thank God I'm facing my front
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Chillext(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:

Silly thing..
Go n get a life.
hahahaha. E pain am.

. Bush pig
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
It's quite exasperating to say the least at the rate in which stupidity had become inherently gracious in you to the extent that you decided to acquiesce yourself into spewing cesspit of thrashes; much to my chagrin.

I only, is in the position to comment on any thread I which to. Are we clear?

What shall it profit a man to begin an expression with the 'highest' sounding vocabularies but end with unforgivable blunders?
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Sveen: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

What shall it profit a man to begin an expression with the 'highest' sounding vocabularies but end with unforgivable blunders?
And you meant 'I only,' as used in the statement is a blunder, I suppose? You should keep off the words above your level of reasoning dude.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
And you meant 'I only,' as used in the statement is a blunder, I suppose? You should keep off the words above your level of reasoning dude.

You still did not see where you erred. U think u know it all, don't you?

Above my level of reasoning indeed.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Sveen: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

You still did not see where you erred. U think u know it all, don't you?

Above my level of reasoning indeed.
I used which instead of wish and I've corrected it even though it wasn't intentional, Android cell at work. All you had to do it call my attention to is instead of tryna demean me.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
I used which instead of wish and I've corrected it even though it wasn't intentional, Android cell at work. All you had to do it call my attention to is instead of tryna demean me.

Lol... This is worse.

Guess your phone needs some spiritual exorcism. Though the which u used I know wasn't intentional but it's one... The other mistake is not easily decipherable

Smiles

***modified

M not someone that picks on mistakes especially if it is typographical cos I know such things are inevitable.
But you know, urs was just too obvious to ignore considering "where you were coming from"
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Sveen: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

Lol... This is worse.

Guess your phone needs some spiritual exorcism. Though the which u used I know wasn't intentional but it's one... The other mistake is not easily decipherable

Smiles
Let me know when you've finished basking in the euphoria.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
Let me know when you've finished basking in the euphoria.

I come in peace
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Sveen: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

I come in peace
Then let it out.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
Then let it out.

I only, am
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Sveen: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

I only, am
Really? Then allow me say you couldn't be more wrong. I'm studying English language, suffix to say, "I am English language"
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
Really? Then allow me say you couldn't be more wrong. I'm studying English language, suffix to say, "I am English language"

Just remove the only and connect I with the succeeding word and tell me if it agrees with the subject

Did you mean as a suffix to say you are English Language graduate?
If yes, it proves nothing.

Even, the prefix suffices to nothing
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Sveen: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

Just remove the only and connect I with the succeeding word and tell me if it agrees with the subject
If that's the case, you ought to know there was a reason I used only. The statement is based on emphasis and need not be edited further.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
If that's the case, you ought to know there was a reason I used only. The statement is based on emphasis and need not be edited further.

Believe me, I pretty know that the only is meant for emphasis and need not be edited. The error is with the 'is' after only. It should have been 'am'.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Sveen: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

Believe me, I pretty know that the only is meant for emphasis and need not be edited. The error is with the 'is' after only. It should have been 'am'.
It's obvious and peculiar that your aim is to drive home a point that isn't far-fetched. Anyway, I'll advice you to get a dictionary and check the meaning of is and only, I'm quite certain you'll get the answer you're looking for therein. Auf weidersehen
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Martiyu(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
It's obvious and peculiar that your aim is to drive home a point that isn't far-fetched. Anyway, I'll advice you to get a dictionary and check the meaning of is and only, I'm quite certain you'll get the answer you're looking for therein. Auf weidersehen

Did I not tell you it is not easily decipherable?

The subject is I the verb should have been am.... Then u can have sth like I am instead of I is. It's all about subject verb agreement and not the similitude between only and I.

Disregard the only for now cos it only acts as emphasis and its exclusion has no significant impact on the point the sentence is trying to drive home.
Re: Readers Discretion Is Strongly Advised. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2015
darkenedrebel:

can you drink my sĀ£men for a million dollars?
undecided see as my eyes red,just back from nl prison cheesy so stay on ur lane!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 5 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For March 11 2021 In Nigeria / How To Use Scent Leaf To Cure Pile Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.