Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3366898 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2016
CandiceJay:

You are indeed wise and supportive. Stream 2 Corpers need people like you to gear us on. Some stream 1 peeps will just want to kill one's hope cus they feel they are better. Not judging them, but it's shallow

Lol.. we are all different dear . We see things from different perspective. .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2016
I'm scared for stream 2 but I pray for the best... smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CandiceJay(f): 6:18am On May 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Do not be scared for us Sir. We are not even scared for ourselves, we just want it quick even if its our money piling up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CandiceJay(f): 6:21am On May 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. we are all different dear . We see things from different perspective. .

Even at that, i love how he's able to see that sumthings are not meant to be said. He's d first Stream1 Corper iv seen like that nd im truly glad. It spells maturity. Kudos Amodu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chiefololade: 6:22am On May 24, 2016
CandiceJay:

You are indeed wise and supportive. Stream 2 Corpers need people like you to gear us on. Some stream 1 peeps will just want to kill one's hope cus they feel they are better. Not judging them, but it's shallow

Madam no vex abeg, I no mean to kill your hope oo.. I didn't put myself in stream 1, it just happened. And I'm only pouring out my observation.
Don't worry you will definitely go at the fullness of time.
I missed a whole batch ( B15), and this batch was like it won't come again, but it finally came. Just chill for now.
Don't forget every disappointment is a blessing.
Once again, pardon me for anything you feel I've done wrong.
Bless you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2016
CandiceJay:

My sister thank you for your kind words, I am indeed humbled.

Why should one have such feelings knowing fully well that we started the struggle together, definitely we are the same. Please just ignore such people, and let's hope for the best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2016
CandiceJay:

Even at that, i love how he's able to see that sumthings are not meant to be said. He's d first Stream1 Corper iv seen like that nd im truly glad. It spells maturity. Kudos Amodu

My head is swelling ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Pressy, how far

how you dey

I guess you're enjoying your break
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by EmeeNaka: 9:22am On May 24, 2016
will there be relocation form for this batch A 2016? I am tired of Jigawa already. I want to relocate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oghesco(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2016
stream 2 PCM dnt worry God kw d best just keep on doing anything u kw hw to do best. I assure u that u re nt missing anything special abt NYSC spend ur time wisely dnt gv urslf heart attack bcox of NYSC, once God say is ur time to go u wi surely go..,..., I beliv vy soon stream 2 wi go for der orientation camp and we (stream 1&2) are to pass out the same time.,.. wish u gudluck
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2016
EmeeNaka:
will there be relocation form for this batch A 2016? I am tired of Jigawa already. I want to relocate.

After three months
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oghesco(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2016
shuaibbs:
Hardluck to all the stream2 fellas!!!

Anything them do na #Godwin! Our destiny dey intact!!!!

Happy Sunday...

Cheers...

we re all nairelanders sharing common interest, we re all together when NYSC was postponing the dates up n down so y do u wam to mak it look as if those in stream 1 re special. ..,,, I see nothing special abt NYSC tnk God am not wasting this yr alone for service......,

my NYSC service na shoulder I put my own mayb u carry ur own for head.... wish u wat u wish others
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by EmeeNaka: 10:28am On May 24, 2016
amodu:

After three months
that's by August? or July?
we left camp on may 13
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2016
EmeeNaka:
that's by August? or July? we left camp on may 13
August it is
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2016
#What shall I say unto the Lord,All I have to say is thank you Lord!
Thank you Lord,thank you Lord...

#If no be God,where I for dey?wetin I for be?.
Wow... it feels so great to be back here "temporarily". I really wanna appreciate all GC E-fams for your support and cares during my short exile away from home(here).
For everybody that called, sent text messages and those that keep asking of me,I say may God continue to keep us all together.
special thanks to Bukish21, kbs468, Eaglevision, JubrealGuy, amodu, missoyin, and my lovely sweetheart, Airstarkane. You guys really showed me that we re indeed a family bonded together in love despite the fact that some of us haven't even met one on one,yet the family ties is so strong,Thank you very much guys.
-------------------------------------------------
while away,I was told of spixytinxy predicament and this saddened my heart so much. I pray that may the good Lord grant you the fortitude to bear this loss. Sweetheart, please take heart, It's well.

Fellow corpers(those in stream II),God will perfect everything in his own time.
Let's continue to trust him for the best.

/The owner of the phone don collect am. See you guys later.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 5:21pm On May 24, 2016
amodu:

I hail you bro

Nothing is stopping them from going as stream 2 and in fact it is sacrosanct they will be going as streams 2.

I am not aware of your assertion above, all I know is that the postponements witnessed from the onset were as a result of no fund and waiting for the budget to be passed.
pls tell the nigga
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
Pls abeg o is it true that there's going to be a protest tomorrow,stream 2 guys

@villagegoat
Fraiser
Jubrealguy etc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2016
amodu:

My head is swelling ooooo
undecided better dont let it burst
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
SC31:

@villagegoat
Fraiser
Jubrealguy etc
sorta......kinda........YES ma'am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
DTOBS:

Wow... it feels so great to be back here "temporarily". I really wanna appreciate all GC E-fams for your support and cares during my short exile away from home(here).
For everybody that called, sent text messages and those that keep asking of me,I say may God continue to keep us all together.
special thanks to Bukish21, kbs468, Eaglevision, JubrealGuy, amodu, missoyin, and my lovely sweetheart, Airstarkane. You guys really showed me that we re indeed a family bonded together in love despite the fact that some of us haven't even met one on one,yet the family ties is so strong,Thank you very much guys.
while away,I was told of spixytinxy predicament and this saddened my heart so much. I pray that may the good Lord grant you the fortitude to bear this loss. Sweetheart, please take heart, It's well.

Shalom
Brotherly, it gladdens my heart to know u r in d best of all moods, I pray the almighty God will replenish ur loss in a a thousand folds, u r welcome bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
SC31:

@villagegoat
Fraiser
Jubrealguy etc
yes ooo, the protest starts tomorrow by God's grace... And how is OYO today? I hope there is peace and transquility over there?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
DTOBS:

Shalom

Glory be to Almighty God in HIS Grandeur for preserving your life for yourself, us, family, friends, Nigeria as a whole and for that special and unprecedented future accomplishment you're created for.

Every disappointment they say is a blessing in disguise; BY THE GRACE OF GOD, the said blessing will follow soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2016
SC31:
pls tell the nigga
I don tell am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
SC31:

@villagegoat
Fraiser
Jubrealguy etc

I also saw the broadcast too

Here is it

for those in lagos....
there will be a peaceful protest over delayed CUL tomao

if u are interested..pls signify

dress code is white shirt and white tennis

efforts are been made right now to get a police report for d protest..

media stations to be contacted for now remains channelstv and tvc

stay tuned for more updates
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:35pm On May 24, 2016
jubrealguy:
sorta......kinda........YES ma'am
smh.....ok......sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
amodu:

I also saw the broadcast too

Here is it

for those in lagos....
there will be a peaceful protest over delayed CUL tomao

if u are interested..pls signify

dress code is white shirt and white tennis

efforts are been made right now to get a police report for d protest..

media stations to be contacted for now remains channelstv and tvc

stay tuned for more updates
ok cause was seeing bcs on that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
VillageGOAT:

yes ooo, the protest starts tomorrow by God's grace... And how is OYO today? I hope there is peace and transquility over there?
okay....still in my father's house for now,going back to oyo tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
CandiceJay:

Do not be scared for us Sir. We are not even scared for ourselves, we just want it quick even if its our money piling up

I believe we are 1 regardless of what way nysc want to divide us..

My reason for being scared is different from what you might be imagining..

Hope you are good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
CandiceJay:

That's why I said we are all different.. we see things in different perspective. .

To someone else, anything can be said. To another, somethings are not meant to be said..

Amodu is a matured man I envy.. kudos to him..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
amodu:

Pressy, how far

how you dey

I guess you're enjoying your break

I'm fine my senator..

I dey gallant..

Enjoying the break my brother.. to resume on monday..

U?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
Hi everyone, I hrd der will be protest here in ibadan tomoro. Abeg I won join oooo where and wen are we starting.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2016
Beckytee:
Hi everyone, I hrd der will be protest here in ibadan tomoro. Abeg I won join oooo where and wen are we starting.

https://www.nairaland.com/3124465/nyscletusserve-proposed-nationwide-peaceful-protest

Total garden. Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.