Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3367306 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VocalWalls: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
For those who may need it...
How to design a Corper/students apartment
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dafoly: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
nasiodamus:
sorry but where exactly in lagos can I get get bus heading to niger.
u can check ijora or agege. im not dat sure

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by brizzybrizzz(m): 5:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Please guys I'll need clearificaton on some nysc terms here goes. State code and nysc code?. Thnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhimbho(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Direct entry is almost out, solve your "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jniexception" with jamb regularization, Direct Entry or Nysc registration.To fix dat issue just call me on 08141656572, 08183385094. charges apply (only serious minded people)
Some good nigerians has pulled calls tru to my line requesting for the digital persona softwares which i gave them for "pay after delivery". which means i send d drivers to them and they comfirm it and send my payment. Meanwhile some stupid Nigerians have also collected the drivers without remitting my payment. I just smile and laugh at their ignorance. Some say its the fear of being scammed by me, now they are the ones scamming. This are the numbers
Godwin -
Ovey - +2348104372835
This bastard calls himself alfa and he is fasting now grin
Alfa- +2348034670597

This are the stubborn few out of many
Any further transactions will be on a PAY BEFORE DEVLIVERY Basis. Please be duely informed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
brizzybrizzz:
Please guys I'll need clearificaton on some nysc terms here goes. State code and nysc code?. Thnx
it is thesame. its a number that will be given to you at camp to indicate the state you are serving,the batch you came in with and your serial number. eg ed/16a/0001. thats a code number of a batch A corp member serving in edo(ed)state and the first person on camp.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by brizzybrizzz(m): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2016
hardie14:

it is thesame. its a number that will be given to you at camp to indicate the state you are serving,the batch you came in with and your serial number. eg ed/16a/0001. thats a code number of a batch A corp member serving in edo(ed)state and the first person on camp.
tnx dear!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
brizzybrizzz:
tnx dear!!
you are welcome. afterall what are nairalanders for it if not to help each other.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mondraim: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Corp member or finished service looking for a business venture?

Exchanging personal skilled services for money is one well known game changer. Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs is a specialized skill area with a very attractive earning potential if you are good at what you are doing. Now, you don't have to wait for an opportunity to be trained by someone. A book will train you adequately and you will begin to earn money!
100% Guaranteed training resource for mastery of the necessary technical skills!
Just read through and start making money with your skills and PC!
Available at Amazon. Title is "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs" by Chukky Oparandu
Also available at: https://www/createspace.com/6165715
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 5:08am On Jun 14, 2016
to all my freshest white fowls in camp, i wish you all an exciting, exhilarating, adventurous, educating, boring(yes, 90% of the lectures were designed to be boring) camping. if you are posted to edo state holla me.
cc
fraiser
jubrealguy
eaglevision
oyehomie
memphisdepay
and odas i didnt mention.
prree shun.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2016
hardie14:
to all my freshest white fowls in camp, i wish you all an exciting, exhilarating, adventurous, educating, boring(yes, 90% of the lectures were designed to be boring) camping. if you are posted to edo state holla me.
cc
fraiser
jubrealguy
eaglevision
oyehomie
memphisdepay
and odas i didnt mention.
prree shun.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ohiz2007(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
hardie14:

etsako east and etsako central are two different lg. my community is called ogbona. its after auchi on your way to fugar.
what is the details of the BUA cement.
Ogbona was were I did my rural posting (Community Health) during my medical school. They are wonderful people ke

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ohiz2007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am presently enjoying my PPA in Ipaja. A16 stream 1. I hail the house o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Good morning everybody......Bin a whyl here.

cc

Oyehomie, jubreal, fraiser, logodwhiz, dtobs, Kbs468 et all....Hope ya enjoying camp??

Hardie14, Biotechshola, Fraih, Prudence, Ak, Iambibi, Rukkyola, Spinxytinzy, Sent4rina, et all.....How you na dey?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Qutyjoice:

cc

Oyehomie, jubreal, fraiser, logodwhiz, dtobs, Kbs468 et all....Hope ya enjoying camp??

Hardie14, Biotechshola, Fraih, Prudence, Ak, Iambibi, Rukkyola, Spinxytinzy, Sent4rina, et all.....How you na dey?

Joy.. what's up . I'll send u a msg on whatsapp.. are u still on the Miss Nysc group chat?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
missprudence:

Joy.. what's up . I'll send u a msg on whatsapp.. are u still on the Miss Nysc group chat?

M gud dear.....Yea on it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
DTOBS:
my people, my people...
how una dey? mi ti miss yin like kilode.

logodwhiz, kbs468,eaglevision,jubrealguy,fraiser,villagegoat,spixytnxy,airstarkane,bukish21,rukkyola,oyehomi,fraih,biothecsolla,quityjoice,iambibi, missoyin, amodu, armynu, dominion92 etc. (e no easy ooo, benue state don make me forget some monickers ooo), how station dey go?

see you gyyz later....

#BenueStream2 otondos, i dey wait for una ooo... make una come meet me for gboko, where e dey happen.
#BENUEKOPA all the way
my brother you are highly missed ooo, i hope you are doing fine... Have fun bro, we shall meet some day cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Laveda(f): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fraih:

No purnishment at all. You will be pardoned if you skip CDS two out of four times per month. But when you miss the third time, its an offence already.

Fraih. smiley
Reply when you come here..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kenobi007(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Congratulations to you all. I knw many of you have being posted to states where you are not familiar with and a lot of you will be posted to cities where they are aliens and don't know their way about. I am here to offer my assistance to all those who will be posted to different town and will need a HOTEL to stay @the best minimal cost till post camp registration is over.
JOVAGO is the right portal to assist you with your hotel bookings. Cuz at JOVAGO we offer best rates in cities around Nigeria and Africa. Added to our best rates we offer I will offer you an additional 10%off on any booking you make with JOVAGO. It is easy.
1. Log onto our website
2. Enter the destination you need a hotel and search
3. Compare different hotels and select hotel of choice
4. Use the "book now" to place your booking
5. Apply promotional code "APOBINNA10" to get 10%off
6. Complete your booking and you are good to go.

N/B: most hotels on our platform offer an option for pay at the hotel.
For further inquiry contact me via my bbm pin on my signature or call 08146118810. Obinna.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Qutyjoice:

cc

bin a whyl dear..
hope u are good?

I've been out of camp since my dear..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2016
brizzybrizzz:

it can be same and it can be diff..

state code should contain something like this.
2 letters representing your state/batch year/serial no..
e.g. ek/16a/0449

while nysc code might actually refer to your call up number. e.g. nysc/ibb/2016/055654..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good day to you all
Abeg who help me see AdunniIwo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda:

Fraih. smiley
Reply when you come here..
Hey dear! Here am I...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Laveda(f): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fraih:

Hey dear! Here am I...

Good evening..seems you've been occupied of late.smiley

Just wanna bring the miss NL to your notice.
Though today's voting has ended but another will be up tomorrow.. Could please vote Lanicky when the thread is out tomorrow?

Thanks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda:

Good evening..seems you've been occupied of late.smiley

Just wanna bring the miss NL to your notice.
Though today's voting has ended but another will be up tomorrow.. Could please vote Lanicky when the thread is out tomorrow?

Thanks. smiley
Yeah. Been really occupied....
Okay, I know the voting is ongoing But I haven't decided who my candidate is because I havent been following.

Can you give me reasons why I should vote for Lanicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Laveda(f): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fraih:

Yeah. Been really occupied....
Okay, I know the voting is ongoing But I haven't decided who my candidate is because I havent been following.

Can you give me reasons why I should vote for Lanicky

Okay, search no further. cheesy
I've got thousand reasons you should vote for Lanicky but I'm gonna list just few..
She is a dedicated member of nairaland. We trust her to be active on nairaland (as she has always been) and not disappear after winning the competition.

2. She is beautiful. Go through her pictures in the voting thread No makeup! A naturally beautiful being with no enhancements

3. She is intelligent. Her threads and comments proves how smart she is, you can check it out yourself.

4. She is approachable. You can hardly see her being unnecessarily rude to anyone. Humility comes in here as she defines it in character.

5. She's quite recognized in almost all sections in nairaland as she contributes meaningfully to each of them.

6. She is without controversy,etcetc

Here you have them, so whatyasay? smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda...
Got that.....I'm in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fraih:
La veda...
Got that.....I'm in.

You're a darling. kiss *hugs*

Please tell your friends. smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Which one be this campaign self; Fraih and Laveda
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Laveda(f): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
amodu:
Which one be this campaign self; Fraih and Lav eda

Hello. cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda:

Hello. cry
Yello
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Laveda(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
amodu:

Yello

Evening dear. cheesy
I'm here to ask for your favour too

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.