Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3372402 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bank450:

Wow, thanks.

Am good in ict, not programming tho. The Internet part.

Is their an ict group in camp?

Do I have to work the firm job in abuja? Or it will come naturally

nah. no ict group in camp. i mean d guys incharge of ict. some might be serving corps members.

it comes naturally at times. because there are lot of firms requesting for corps members there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bank450:
Hello seniors ,

I am pcm b16, I want to ask the house how to get posted to a place that pays after the 21 days camp period.

I chose abuja, ogun kaduna and edo. And I prefer a job that pays over teaching job.

I also don't want to be posted to a school, or remote area.

You contributions are welcomed

Thmaks
Hmmmmm... My brother, you are asking God for a very big miracle ooo.

Well just pray sha.
Also like our presido has rightly said, get involved in camp. Though my own camp no get ICT but other activities group will give u a edge!
You can join the OBS, the quarter guard, you can even work your way to be the Grand Parade commandant (wit this ones,ur opinion will be sort for, for where you wish to be posted after camp, but all still depend on God ooo.)

Well-done.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bank450(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

nah. no ict group in camp. i mean d guys incharge of ict. some might be serving corps members.

it comes naturally at times. because there are lot of firms requesting for corps members there

Thanks a lot
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bank450(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
DTOBS:

Hmmmmm... My brother, you are asking God for a very big miracle ooo.

Well just pray sha.
Also like our presido has rightly said, get involved in camp. Though my own camp no get ICT but other activities group will give u a edge!
You can join the OBS, the quarter guard, you can even work your way to be the Grand Parade commandant (wit this ones,ur opinion will be sort for, for where you wish to be posted after camp, but all still depend on God ooo.)

Well-done.

Thanks, I have learnt a lot
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Bank450:

Thanks, I have learnt a lot
You re welcome.
Am happy you got something dia
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bank450:

Thanks a lot
you are welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
UK Government's Massive HMRC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2016 - (200 Positions) courtesy of www.divinejobs..com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oga Yokiti, Crazyman and Ogbeche77...
Please I call on you not to allow the "NYSC 2016 Batch A thread" go out of the "First View Page on Nairaland.
Sirs kindly give us the honor since we are still active in our service year. I believe you will surely use your good office to accept this request Sir's.

God bless you all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2016
DTOBS:
Good day house...
I notice something on this our thread, it's been moved out of the first page on the NYSC section.
Guys please let's keep this city going.

Gist is about your PPA and state... Let's bring the vibes back once again.

Am sure you guys are the best so, let's make it what it used to be....

Cheers
cc
Logodwhiz
Amodu
Armynu
Dominion92
Sent4trina
Fraiser
Fraih
Airstarkane
Kbs468
Blizzydodo
Rukkyola
Oyehomie
Qutyjoice
Crobboy
Et al

Abeg, if I no mention it moniker, no vex, you re on my mind

Awwwww!!!! Seriously everybody seems busy.....lol

The journey so far here in Emohua LGA in Rivers State has not been a easy one. Everyone including the community people see coprs members as rich...cos of the 15k yet to be processed state Alawee...the community youth aren't friendly at all, they hate you and your uniforms.....but in all this things we're still moving on cos of the Grace of God.
I'm enjoying the 21/7 power supply nd water...apart frm those, nothing else is here...yeah pwetty b***s plenty for here too, for them dat love dem.

Me, i av been soo busy with my 2nd and 3rd PPA until last two weeks when our lodge was robbed and two of our guys were kidnapped, a lady and a guy.....it was all over the news..Rivers State has not been what i thought it will be... Our phones, Laptops and cash were collected. Ever since then, we've been living as refugees in the local govt council lodge, as everybody is waiting for reposting letter.
But right now, I've been reposted to Egbeda community, still under Emohua Zone. It's the biggest community in the zone. And they re much Educated compare to other communities within d zone...sooo 2nd nd 3rd PPA even 4th is achievable. Lol...i love to work....nd me enjoying the benefits...
Yeah...the kidnapped 2 corps members that were kidnapped were found same day and the perpetuators apprehended... Their boss With d alias 'ABACHA' nd two of d members were killed of recent.....but the environment is still considered unsafe for corps members....

Latet guys...i miss all of una o....!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oyehomie:

Awwwww!!!! Seriously everybody seems busy.....lol

The journey so far here in Emohua LGA in Rivers State has not been a easy one. Everyone including the community people see coprs members as rich...cos of the 15k yet to be processed state Alawee...the community youth aren't friendly at all, they hate you and your uniforms.....but in all this things we're still moving on cos of the Grace of God.
I'm enjoying the 21/7 power supply nd water...apart frm those, nothing else is here...yeah pwetty b***s plenty for here too, for them dat love dem.

Me, i av been soo busy with my 2nd and 3rd PPA until last two weeks when our lodge was robbed and two of our guys were kidnapped, a lady and a guy.....it was all over the news..Rivers State has not been what i thought it will be... Our phones, Laptops and cash were collected. Ever since then, we've been living as refugees in the local govt council lodge, as everybody is waiting for reposting letter.
But right now, I've been reposted to Egbeda community, still under Emohua Zone. It's the biggest community in the zone. And they re much Educated compare to other communities within d zone...sooo 2nd nd 3rd PPA even 4th is achievable. Lol...i love to work....nd me enjoying the benefits...
Yeah...the kidnapped 2 corps members that were kidnapped were found same day and the perpetuators apprehended... Their boss With d alias 'ABACHA' nd two of d members were killed of recent.....but the environment is still considered unsafe for corps members....

Latet guys...i miss all of una o....!!!!!
Well done bro! We missed you too...
I also heard of the robbery case, hope you re safe bro? God will continue to be with us all oooo...

Spinxtnxy, nawa for you oooo... We no even dey see your break light for here again.
Anyways, how re you enjoying my state? Am sure, ogbeni is taking good care of you osun kopa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by KingKingKing: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
PHEMIEY:

thanks patiently waiting for other contributions
yes kebbi 2k
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by KingKingKing: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
PHEMIEY:

thanks patiently waiting for other contributions
yes kebbi 2k
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by belladorna: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hi.am a pcm B16..can anyone here give me an idea of hospitals in lagos that provide accomodation for medical corpers. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
DTOBS:

Well done bro! We missed you too...
I also heard of the robbery case, hope you re safe bro? God will continue to be with us all oooo...

Spinxtnxy, nawa for you oooo... We no even dey see your break light for here again.
Anyways, how re you enjoying my state? Am sure, ogbeni is taking good care of you osun kopa?
Yesoo.... I am soo safe now...now in a new community.... A bettrr place....

Where is everyone nah?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oyehomie:

Where is everyone nah?
Thank God for that!
I guess guys re so busy in their various states.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
belladorna:
Hi.am a pcm B16..can anyone here give me an idea of hospitals in lagos that provide accomodation for medical corpers. Thanks
Guys in Lagos, please come and help this our man ooo...

cc: All Lagos kopa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Guys, can we spice things up a little bit here...
Tell us one or two GC citizen you've been able to hook up with outside here. Maybe in your state of service or somewhere else...

cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Amodu
Armynu
Dominion96
Blizzydodo
Rukkyola
Spixyntyxn
Oyehomie
Fraih
Fraiser
Sent4trina
Eaglevision
Etc...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
DTOBS:
Guys, can we spice things up a little bit here...
Tell us one or two GC citizen you've been able to hook up with outside here. Maybe in your state of service or somewhere else...

cc:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Amodu
Armynu
Dominion96
Blizzydodo
Rukkyola
Spixyntyxn
Oyehomie
Fraih
Fraiser
Sent4trina
Eaglevision
Etc...
Welldone bro. I like your enthusiasm for this thread to be active. I think i av seen like 2 or 3. Jaybabs, meryl4merit, nd blizyydodo. Sweetie too if i may add.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Welldone bro. I like your enthusiasm for this thread to be active. I think i av seen like 2 or 3. Jaybabs, meryl4merit, nd blizyydodo. Sweetie too if i may add.
grin grin ;DAbeg, who is the sweetie?
Well done sir
I will come up with my own list later in the day, someone somewhere is peeping to have a look at it sef grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Okay let me quickly do mine...
It's always a good thing to see friends made online for real and you guys roll together.
Though, some are my school nigga... Bukish21, dammyoni, even some that I can't remember their moniker Now! etc.
Aside this ones I don jam one cute and awesome babe in person of blizzydodo, in fact I won't want road safety to come to my rescue with this jamming grin. I must confess, am not dissapointed meeting this ones!!!

Hope to meet more guys later on before this service runs out.
Modified: I don't know why I will forget to mention my amiable sister, Missoyin! I met her at the park on our way to camp back in April. I must say she is such an embodiment of beauty. Amodu can attest to that! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
I hail oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
amodu:
I hail oooo
We hail you too oooo...
How is the whole of Kano? My sister nko? Hope she dey chop suya wella oooo...?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
DTOBS:
Okay let me quickly do mine...
It's always a good thing to see friends made online for real and you guys roll together.
Though, some are my school nigga... Bukish21, dammyoni, even some that I can't remember their moniker Now! etc.
Aside this ones I don jam one cute and awesome babe in person of blizzydodo, in fact I won't want road safety to come to my rescue with this jamming grin. I must confess, am not dissapointed meeting this ones!!!

*clears throat
Hope to meet more guys later on before this service runs out.
Modified: I don't know why I will forget to mention my amiable sister, Missoyin! I met her at the park on our way to camp back in April. I must say she is such an embodiment of beauty. Amodu can attest to that! grin

*clears throat
Runs outta thread
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Oyehomie:

Where is everyone nah?

I'm happy you are safe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2016
dominion92:

*clears throat
Runs outta thread
running to where??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Amodu
LogoDwhiz
DTOBS
ARMYNU
Missoyin
Oyehomie
Fraih
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
running to where??

Dunno self
How have you been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Met
Alhassanu
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2016
dominion92:

Dunno self
How have you been?
yuu should know oo......am fine & yuu?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
dominion92:
Amodu LogoDwhiz DTOBS ARMYNU Missoyin Oyehomie Fraih
HEY SWEETIE..... HOWDY GUYS? miss you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.