Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,369 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3367332 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
I'm sorry, who are you again?
LogoDWhiz:

Oya, comman do introduction before you go o

And try to increase your stay.
We want you to partake more in the politics: grin

You can the leader of the opposition party. grin cheesy

Shuaibbs is single, and is a gentle guy. Loves with all his heart. He'll take care of you! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
dominion92:
Armynu Armynu
Can't see you dominion92. Where you at?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Jealous of someone I don't even know? You know jealousy entails me wanting to have something you already have or something you've already achieved right? Is it your nairaland political post I'm jealous of?What success? Your political post that doesn't go beyond Nairaland? Cause theres nothing else I know about you. You're a man, drop this issue already.Go to bed, read a book or something. Just quit quoting me

You still don't get it do you?

You can't be jealous of me, why should you?
You don't know me!
You haven't seen me before and all that.

What I mentioned is the fact that you're jealous of the whole politics thingy and you're not part of it. Simple!

Is that too hard to comprehend?

I can quote you anytime I like. You don't tell me what to do.

I'm actually doing all this in all friendliness and love.

Yes, I'm a man. I can decided to quote you anytime I want. And there's no issue that I have to drop.

Maybe that's how it appears from your view
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I'm not sure I owe anyone an apology. Its a free world, I posted my opinion. You don't have to respond to it, but if the shoe fits feel free to wear it. You don't have to call anybody names or anything. There's no harm in voicing your opinion. I didn't mention any names so I wonder why some people are running mad over my post.
In as much as i would like to concur with you on the post of yours that have sparked this wildfire of comments. I also would want to bring to your understanding that whatever (and i quote you) political drama and fantasy relationships you see taking place here are just one of the many mediums to keep this tread lively pending any prominent NYSC news. Now, I personally sometimes find them unnecessary but i also know that as men and being social beings we will always find a way to interact with one another no matter the defining situation. So as the post on politics, football etc. go on, I'm quite certain that the very purpose for the creation of the thread will not in any way be defeated because everyone following this tread have one thing in common and that's to disseminate and share the necessary Information that would benefit prospective batch 2016 corps members. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz, goodnight
LogoDWhiz:

You still don't get it do you?

You can't be jealous of me, why should you?
You don't know me!
You haven't seen me before and all that.

What I mentioned is the fact that you're jealous of the whole politics thingy and you're not part of it. Simple!

Is that too hard to comprehend?

I can quote you anytime I like. You don't tell me what to do.

I'm actually doing all this in all friendliness and love.

Yes, I'm a man. I can decided to quote you anytime I want. And there's no issue that I have to drop.

Maybe that's how it appears from your view
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Very well said smiley
IghravweIG:
In as much as i would like to concur with you on the post of yours that have sparked this wildfire of comments. I also would want to bring to your understanding that whatever (and i quote you) political drama and fantasy relationships you see taking place here are just one of the many mediums to keep this tread lively pending any prominent NYSC news. Now, I personally sometimes find them unnecessary but i also know that as men and being social beings we will always find a way to interact with one another no matter the defining situation. So as the post on politics, football etc. go on, I'm quite certain that the very purpose for the creation of the thread will not in any way be defeated because everyone following this tread have one thing in common and that's to disseminate and share the necessary Information that would benefit prospective batch 2016 corps members. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I'm sorry, who are you again?
See this one!
Wetin u dey feel like?
It's a normal thing over here.
Do your introduction
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
LogoDWhiz, goodnight

grin
Hold on na.
Let's discuss more!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2015
AirstarKane:
I don laugh tire for una posts. Happy sunday firstlady @omolola1 I greet you o I sight you and presy oga o I go rof o.my @DTOBS where art thou? @sent4rina you dey prepare for convo say I no even want make d tin hold. Armynu I greet you o every citizen of Golden city I hail o if I no mention your name no worry ashimapeyin grin I just love you all like kilode na kiss have a nice week ahead.

In other news Chelsea must win o wink I love you, I love you all.

Yes o!
But we didn't win today.

We'll win subsequent ones.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin
Hold on na.
Let's discuss more!
Lol.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2015
sirguy542:
Lol.
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl, I guess you had serious fun yesterday but I must confess that I am disappointed in the fact that you were actually mobilized for B15 but ended up absconding *though that word does not particularly apply since you didn't actually honoured the call-up*, if I may ask how was your pre-mobilization and mobilization-registration experience like? Because obviously you weren't part of B15 or those before's thread since you only joined Nairaland yesterday. Atleast by now you should have had a vast knowledge of the re-validation procedure and otherwise which will surely commence before the new entries will be entertained.
By the way, you could pls go through my previous posts and see for yourself how I present my comments before passing your judgement over the mix up earlier on while trying to reply your post without editing ok so as to satisfy your curiocity.
Finally pls you are a lady, so you should know that pride goes before a fall. I have to come to the conclusion that YOUR STATUS OF BEING MOBILIZED WITH B15 MADE YOU BELIEVED THAT NO ONE IS YOUR CLASS HERE, HENCE THE MIND SET BEHIND YOUR OUTBURST INITIALLY, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THAT IS PSYCHOLOGICAL REASONING BUT THE ISSUE WITH NYSC MOBILIZATION IS THAT EVERYTHING IS DEPENDENT ON SKULS AND THE NUMBER OF GRADUATES ANNUALLY HENCE THE IDEA OF QUOTA SYSTEM FOR EACH SKUL WHICH ENABLES SOME SKULS TO GRADUATE AND MOBILIZE ALL PCMs IN SOME SKULS WHILE THEIR SET IN OTHER SKULS WILL FALL TO THE BACK LOG GROUP AND OTHERS ARE DUE TO INTERNAL STRIKE WHICH MOST OF US ARE VICTIM.
Sleep well and when you wake up, kindly introduce yourself formally as that is always the right thing to do in any gathering that involves two or more persons if you have not done so as at the time of posting this.
Good Morning GOLDEN CITIZENS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 3:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:
InvisibleGirl, I guess you had serious fun yesterday but I must confess that I am disappointed in the fact that you were actually mobilized for B15 but ended up absconding *though that word does not particularly apply since you did actually honoured the call-up*, if I may ask how was your pre-mobilization and mobilization-registration experience like? Because obviously you weren't part of B15 or those before's thread since you only joined Nairaland yesterday. Atleast by now you should have had a vast knowledge of the re-validation procedure and otherwise which will surely commence before the new entries will be entertained.
By the way, you could pls go through my previous posts and see for yourself how I present my comments before passing your judgement over the mix up earlier on while trying to reply your post without editing ok so as to satisfy your curiocity.
Finally pls you are a lady, so you should know that pride goes before a fall. I have to come to the conclusion that YOUR STATUS OF BEING MOBILIZED WITH B15 MADE YOU BELIEVED THAT NO ONE IS YOUR CLASS HERE, HENCE THE MIND SET BEHIND YOUR OUTBURST INITIALLY, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THAT IS PSYCHOLOGICAL REASONING BUT THE ISSUE WITH NYSC MOBILIZATION IS THAT EVERYTHING IS DEPENDENT ON SKULS AND THE NUMBER OF GRADUATES ANNUALLY HENCE THE IDEA OF QUOTA SYSTEM FOR EACH SKUL WHICH ENABLES SOME SKULS TO GRADUATE AND MOBILIZE ALL PCMs IN SOME SKULS WHILE THEIR SET IN OTHER SKULS WILL FALL TO THE BACK LOG GROUP AND OTHERS ARE DUE TO INTERNAL STRIKE WHICH MOST OF US ARE VICTIM.
Sleep well and when you wake up, kindly introduce yourself formally as that is always the right thing to do in any gathering that involves two or more persons if you have not done so as at the time of posting this.

The is the issue with some of this antagonist. They always pour out their frustration for no good reason. That is why I have stop replying them because not everybody on Nairaland is human being some are robot, how can I engage argument with Robot?. If you are not mobilise non of us here cause it. We form will structure government to engaged ourselves. I believe any little information no matter how minute it is about NYSC people share it either with links or screenshot. And I believe no questions were left untouched here.
Therefore invisible girl should check my attached image.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:52am On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Oya, comman do introduction before you go o

And try to increase your stay.
We want you to partake more in the politics: grin

You can the leader of the opposition party. grin cheesy

Shuaibbs is single, and is a gentle guy. Loves with all his heart. He'll take care of you! grin
Hmm Presido you get mind o, you won kill that young mansmiley.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2015
IghravweIG:
well spoken.. I like your comment

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:
InvisibleGirl, I guess you had serious fun yesterday but I must confess that I am disappointed in the fact that you were actually mobilized for B15 but ended up absconding *though that word does not particularly apply since you did actually honoured the call-up*, if I may ask how was your pre-mobilization and mobilization-registration experience like? Because obviously you weren't part of B15 or those before's thread since you only joined Nairaland yesterday. Atleast by now you should have had a vast knowledge of the re-validation procedure and otherwise which will surely commence before the new entries will be entertained.
Good morning to you Honourable Minister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. Y'all need to chill out mehn. I'm not responding to the later part of this post, considering the fact that an apology was made already and everything's been settled to the best of my knowledge so I don't know why that's necessary at this time. As for registration, it was smooth. Try to remember the signature you used while registering and ensure to register as soon as possible. The fee is #3045, (#45 for bank charges). Most cyber cafés charge between #1500 & #2000 for the registration. And its possible to register for 3 States in the same region. Well i dont know if that was a result of other states being taken already (but I chose Sokoto, Adamawa & Borno). Also have in mind that you could be posted to somewhere you didn't choose, especially if you register late. And nothing I posted had nothing to do with someone being my class or not, it was a post about the things happening here which I felt/feel is wrong, pls don't misunderstand anything.
Kbs468:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Uncle, I am not an antagonist. I am not frustrated or transferring aggression. Pls get your facts right, I was mobilized, and I was posted to the North. I had professional exams during that period and it was impossible to shuffle between where I am and where I was posted to at that point in time. I have no regrets, no reason to be frustrated. I'm not serving not because I wasn't mobilized with my mates, its because I chose not to. Get that right pls
greatestman:

The is the issue with some of this antagonist. They always pour out their frustration for no good reason. That is why I have stop replying them because not everybody on Nairaland is human being some are robot, how can I engage argument with Robot?. If you are not mobilise non of us here cause it. We form will structure government to engaged ourselves. I believe any little information no matter how minute it is about NYSC people share it either with links or screenshot. And I believe no questions were left untouched here.
Therefore invisible girl should check my attached image.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Oluwani-Moduroti (I'm using my second name, some of you might know me), Redeemer's University Class of 2015. First class Graduate of English (Language Emphasis). Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Uncle, I am not an antagonist. I am not frustrated or transferring aggression. Pls get your facts right, I was mobilized, and I was posted to the North. I had professional exams during that period and it was impossible to shuffle between where I am and where I was posted to at that point in time. I have no regrets, no reason to be frustrated. I'm not serving not because I wasn't mobilized with my mates, its because I chose not to. Get that right pls
My post was to whom it may concern. But the image was specifically for you, because you have illusion knowledge of the well structured government here.
Shalom.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. I'm honored that you took your time to find and attach the image. But I'd rather you dwelled on it yourself. You might need it. The government here is a sham, it exists just here. So I could care less about it, I'm just bothered it makes the thread unnecessarily too long for those of us not interested in it.
greatestman:

My post was to whom it may concern. But the image was specifically for you, because you have illusion knowledge of the well structured government here.
Shalom.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Oluwani-Moduroti (I'm using my second name, some of you might know me), Redeemer's University Class of 2015. First class Graduate of English (Language Emphasis). Good morning

You are welcome.
I am greatestman
The senate president of this 8th Senate Golden City.
A Graduate of Electrical Technology Education
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola AKA (Federal University of Technology Yola).
No government can survive without any form of opposition.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2015
You had me and then lost me when you brought up your "political post". I'm not opposing your government. Its nonexistent in the real world.
greatestman:

You are welcome.
I am greatestman
The senate president of this 8th Senate Golden City.
A Graduate of Electrical Technology Education
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola AKA (Federal University of Technology Yola).
No government can survive without any form of opposition.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. I'm honored that you took your time to find and attach the image. But I'd rather you dwelled on it yourself. You might need it. The government here is a sham, it exists just here. So I could care less about it, I'm just bothered it makes the thread unnecessarily too long for those of us not interested in it.

You have confirmed my assertion, you don't really know what is happening here with respect to the politics. That means you have no knowledge (rather you have apparent knowledge) of what is happening here about politics, you don't know the reason behind it.
Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2015
I'm more bothered about real world happenings you know. The reason behind your government is boredom and to "keep the thread alive". Don't act like Buhari gave y'all special appointment. Its a Nairaland thread. One which would almost be useless once we've been mobilized
greatestman:

You have confirmed my assertion, you don't really know what is happening here with respect to the politics. That means you have no knowledge of what is happening here about politics, you don't know the reason behind it.
Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks to God for making us see the light of another day, i had a pleasant nite rest tho kinda short scientifically. I hop u all had pleasant nite too.

Good morning invisiblegirl..
It's good u av finally done the needful, it's the way to go.

Don't forget to take a glass cup of water prior eating as it keeps u healthy throughout the day.

Try to keep a smiling face as smile helps to exercise almost 36 muscles.

Wish y'all a wonderful day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by budosky(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Hello Guys shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay! Tbh now, let's discuss man-to-man.

What do you think is the alternative?

I have bin saying this over, acting the drama, giving virtual political post honestly seems like child's play. There's no crime if we discuss I mean discuss state of the nation. Of course in relation to education, nysc , youth employment and all that. I mean that's political but that some politics you see grown up do not act it. We can talk lifestyle, entertainment, before and after nysc, I mean stuff like that. We have different persons in here with different interests and that is the fun of it, unity in diversity but mind you not the acting unless that's sham.
And another thing which is important is that we should reduce whatever discussion we engage in so the relevant information passed on this thread about pcm16A won't be lost within those discussion or rather will make effort to quote everyone that registered on this thread as a pcm whenever there's a relevant information in that sense some that have no interest in any discussion apart from nysc here won't have to bother and that's a win win .
But in short let us no what we are doing this virtual political drama is nothing for real you can talk state of the nation state of the world. Brainstorm on situation. Give position on particular policy, even we can have press statement on particular situation that concerns youth based on contributions that's bin political if we so much like politics again not 'ACTING'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2015
stlaibrowne:

I have bin saying this over, acting the drama, giving virtual political post honestly seems like child's play. There's no crime if we discuss I mean discuss state of the nation. Of course in relation to education, nysc , youth employment and all that. I mean that's political but that some politics you see grown up do not act it. We can talk lifestyle, entertainment, before and after nysc, I mean stuff like that. We have different persons in here with different interests and that is the fun of it, unity in diversity but mind you not the acting unless that's sham.
And another thing which is important is that we should reduce whatever discussion we engage in so the relevant information passed on this thread about pcm16A won't be lost within those discussion or rather will make effort to quote everyone that registered on this thread as a pcm whenever there's a relevant information in that sense some that have no interest in any discussion apart from nysc here won't have to bother and that's a win win .
But in short let us no what we are doing this virtual political drama is nothing for real you can talk state of the nation state of the world. Brainstorm on situation. Give position on particular policy, even we can have press statement on particular situation that concerns youth based on contributions that's bin political if we so much like politics again not 'ACTING'

You still haven't given a better alternative to stop us from this politics 'thingy'.

During the fuel scarcity( which still exist), we discussed it.
There is no crime in acting, it doesn't make us less human.

Bring out an alternative that will erase our mind from the politics and we'll follow.
If not, there's nothing that can be done.

One thing is certain, if anybody ask a question, people are ready to answer. So nothing is lost.

I prefer them asking questions that just acting Ghostmode. Come online, read few comments and then go.

Let's relate with each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.