Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3340341 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Omolola1:

If I get you correctly, if I schooled in Lagos, does that mean I can't select Lagos as a choice from the South West and if my state of origin is Ogun, I can't also select Ogun?
Exactly. you got it right
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
shuaibbs:

Lol... Won't go down that easy.
Trust you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Missmossy:

Can't access my mail ATM, saw you mailed me earlier. Don't even know why.

Yea, you wouldn't know until i tell you.

Should i send my email so you'll message me on it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Missmossy:

Hmmmm it's okay. Been around all these while though. Very well thank God.

Awayu

I'm very well okay. Thanks!

Good to hear dear!

ohh!, so you do peep and u don't comment.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
johndanny:
Good morning to you Honourable Minister
Good morning too Minister of Foreign Affairs and thanks for the pleasantry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Oya apologies once again on behalf of all the federal executive members of Golden City Republic.
sighting you now doesn't require anyone asking if you are good or not but certainly you are as good, bold and confident as ever l believe.
Lol grin I'm thanks

Well done oo, i see you guys have gone far with this Golden City Republic thingy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning fellow PCM's,how are you guys?.....I followed this thread keenly last though as an observer, I must say I was impressed by divergent views raised here..Two folks was focal last night,especially the lady(invisiblegal).

The altercation that ensued here was interesting ,cause at the end you all came to a compromise, this shows the spirit of unionism amongst us in this thread. suffice to say that,the absence of timetable for #A16 birthed the ideal of politics here,but as the saying goes,one thing leads to another ,The suppose "one on one mapping and unto mapping crept in",which is not odd to other PCM's thread that has existed before.

I believe no questions raised here concerning #A16 service year that has not be answered objectively and as such been the treason for this thread. Whatever goes on here is as a result of individual preference ,you either choose to join the bandwagon here or stick to your principle of commenting only on matters that's relates to mobilization..

Perhaps ,been an observer like me most times wouild do a lot good to some of us.Thanks and looking forward to having a friendlier #A16 family
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Armynu:
Good morning to everyone here and a special one to dominion92. Wish you all a splendid day ahead. 30/11/15. God bless you all. Holla!

Thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by glowyous(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
what a useless thread... came here with the hope of getting good info...only to notice i was in a kids playground.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Y'all need to chill out mehn. I'm not responding to the later part of this post, considering the fact that an apology was made already and everything's been settled to the best of my knowledge so I don't know why that's necessary at this time. As for registration, it was smooth. Try to remember the signature you used while registering and ensure to register as soon as possible. The fee is #3045, (#45 for bank charges). Most cyber cafés charge between #1500 & #2000 for the registration. And its possible to register for 3 States in the same region. Well i dont know if that was a result of other states being taken already (but I chose Sokoto, Adamawa & Borno). Also have in mind that you could be posted to somewhere you didn't choose, especially if you register late. And nothing I posted had nothing to do with someone being my class or not, it was a post about the things happening here which I felt/feel is wrong, pls don't misunderstand anything.
To start with, I say congratulation and Oluwa-ni-gbogbo-wa-duroti. Atleast elebo naa nkepe Olorun ti o ga Juloo.
like I was trying to say, I am sure that everyone here knows that we have dealt extensively with issues of registration which informed our decision of appointing certain members as officials with respect to our various contribution in that regard, among which includes
LogoDWhiz-president by virtue of being the thread creator among other things
Armynu-VP by virtue of his presence and contributions on B15 thread
Kbs468-Minister of Information and Attorney General. similar as above and others to follow below
Ojeifo12-Presidential spokesperson
Yanabasee-Minister of Internal Affairs.
Johndanny-Minister of Foreign Affairs
DTOBS-DG Radio, Television Services and NOA
etc A full list shall be updated soon for your delight
The notion of choosing 3 States from same region is wrong actually because SOKOTO is in the NORTH WESTERN NIGERIA ALONG SIDE KANO, KADUNA, KATSINA, ZAMFARA, JIGAWA AND ONE OTHER THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHILE TYPING NOW WHEREAS BORNO, YOBE, ADAMAWA, GOMBE, TARABA AND BAUCHI ARE LOCATED IN THE NORTH EASTERN NIGERIA. So the reason for allowing you pick both BORNO AND ADAMAWA was because of the limited entry due to the general scare of INSECURITY in the region.
Again being posted outside ones choice will be simply because NYSC QUOTA of spreading CMs from SAME SCHOOL ACROSS ALL CAMPS IN NIGERIA applies as your selected states might have been filled with your colleagues.
Finally, registering early does not NECESSARILY MEAN THAT YOU WILL HAVE STREAM I ON YOUR CALL-UP LETTER ALTHOUGH WE MIGHT NOT HAVE STREAM I AND II AGAIN IF 3 BATCHES ARE TO RESUME nor does it allow you SEE YOUR PREFERRED CHOICE ON THE DASH BOARD AS MOST GUYS THAT COULDN'T REGISTERED EARLIER WERE ABLE TO PICK THEIR CHOICES LATER ON WHILE SOME THAT WENT EARLY COULDN'T ACCESS THEIR CHOICES THUS PICKING OUT OF THE AVAILABLE ONES HENCE THE RUMOUR OF BLOCKAGE WENT VIRAL THEN EVEN AS WE COULD NOT REGISTER SINCE WE WERE NOT MOBILIZED BUT WE WERE MONITORING THE WHOLE SITUATION.
you could click on my post and those of others to read only items related to BATCH A 2016. Better still, new comers can always ask related questions and we shall always repeat ourselves correspondently.
@Stlaibrowne, why don't you start what you are preaching and see if you wouldn't have a follow up?
I Mean, I don't want to start repeating myself about what is obtainable here which I am very sure you have one way or the other come across before.
glowyous, why don't you read this as I believe it will help you alot because as the saying goes, A PROBLEM SHARED IS HALF SOLVED. Atleast even if you didn't see anything relevant when you logged in but you should have asked your questions and wait for replies.
So I hereby implore you to do as encouraged else your post above will amount to you displaying your KINDERGARTEN-AGE-RELATED-DISPOSITION AS A GRADUATE.
WITH LOVE FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF INFROMATION, GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lmao! And y'all thought I was rude. But hey! That's not a good way to address people you don't know. Ask your question and you'd be given an answer. Or better still, follow NYSC's twitter account.
glowyous:
what a useless thread... came here with the hope of getting good info...only to notice i was in a kids playground.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tina, office technology and management Auchi polytechic, 16A, oyo, abuja, rivers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol grin I'm thanks

Well done oo, i see you guys have gone far with this Golden City Republic thingy cheesy
tongue don't mind us oo, the cultural integration and unity of purpose for which NYSC was pillared upon starts here, hence our excitement over the whole issue.
Enjoy your day Baby
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by squarelead(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ayinde Ayobami, Accounting, Oduduwa University, 16A, Oyo, Osun, Ogun.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
squarelead:

You are welcome but haba Bros. Oyo, Osun and Ogun ain't possible at all.

spixytinxy, Finally someone with Oyo as a first choice. That's the only state i want.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
spixytinxy:
Tina, office technology and management Auchi polytechic, 16A, oyo, abuja, rivers
Welcome sweerie and wishing you the best of National Service experience. pls feel free to express yourself as at when due OK. ComfortABLE will be your experience here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yea, you wouldn't know until i tell you.
Should i send my email so you'll message me on it?
Okay, you can.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I'm very well okay. Thanks!
Good to hear dear!
ohh!, so you do peep and u don't comment.
Nah, never peeped for once until i got a mention yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kbs468:
tongue don't mind us oo, the cultural integration and unity of purpose for which NYSC was pillared upon starts here, hence our excitement over the whole issue.
Enjoy your day Baby
Hehehe cheesy

It's making sense, lost in some of the details though. Many people here already.

How you doing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Missmossy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Afternoon guys smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
squarelead:
welcome Bro but your choice is Only feasible if NYSC decides otherwise based on the outcome of their present survey about self deployment else read the previous 2-4 pages before this present one backward to get the full gist about the selection requirement.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
spixytinxy:

You welcome Tina....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
glowyous:

Madame easy ,if you didn't get a good info here,why not post one so that others who will come will not be disappointed like you claimed to be,rather than use such words on a public forum like this.Its quite Unlady like for you to use such words.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by handsomjulee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
pls house i have 3 questions to ask?
1.sum1 should detail me on MOBILIZATION isues bcoz i dont no if am d one to do it our my skul
2.is it nysc dat wil send us call up no or my skul and wen do we xpect it
3.is it possible for me to pick rivers akwa ibom and lagos (hw do u see d combination base on 2 south south state)
NB i skuld in enugu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
spixytinxy:

welcome Miss OTM,good to have you here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nobody is observing something about this InvisibleGirl. She is so much obsessed about her first class. From psychological point of view the ego is their, the ITK is their.

To couple it all their is some elements of childishness.
Cc:
InvisibleGirl
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
handsomjulee:
1.sum1 should detail me on MOBILIZATION isues bcoz i dont no if am d one to do it our my skul
Depending on your school, like in my school nothing like mobilization form, while in other schools you fill the mobilization form yourself. Find out from your Exam officer.
[/quote]2.is it nysc dat wil send us call up no or my skul and wen do we xpect it[/quote]
NYSC, you get your call up number I think after registration. As for A16 timetable is not yet out issue of When, nobody will a certain.
[/quote]3.is it possible for me to pick rivers akwa ibom and lagos (hw do u see d combination base on 2 south south state)NB i skuld in enugu[/quote]
I am skeptical about the two south states because they are hot cake.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
handsomjulee:
2.is it nysc dat wil send us call up no or my skul and wen do we xpect it
3.is it possible for me to pick rivers akwa ibom and lagos (hw do u see d combination base on 2 south south state)
NB i skuld in enugu

Let me painstakingly answer your questions one after another;

1.mobilization is done by your school,once your result has been approved by the senate and your name sent to Student affairs your department.
N/B,it varies from school to school ,some schools issue out mobilization forms to her graduands to fill while others don't do same,so kindly visit your school student affairs department to get more info.
2.call up no are given by nysc alone,and you will have it once you are mobilized by your school and have registered online in nysc website.
3.Going by the self deployment criteria, one cannot choose two state from same geopolitical zone,so Rivers and Akwa ibom combo can't work.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatestman:
Nobody is observing something about this InvisibleGirl. She is so much obsessed about her first class. From psychological point of view the ego is their, the ITK is their.

To couple it all their is some elements of childishness.
Cc:
InvisibleGirl

Distinguished senator,please let the girl be..She is only expressing herself in her own way......If she is full of pride that's her own,but as of today she has been orderly with her choice of words.Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

Distinguished senator,please let the girl be..She is only expressing herself in her own way......If she is full of pride that's her own,but as of today she has been orderly with her choice of words.Thank you
Ok sir. Noted
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
squarelead:

You welcome mate... Its really going to be difficult getting those aforementioned states but again nothing is impossible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.