Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3372285 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FASH23(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
SarFakky:
**** REMINDER****
NOTE BEFORE REGISTRATION

*Have a valid E-mail account, as a verification link would be sent to it during registration. if you don't have open one immediately, don't use another person's mail.

*Ensure you keep in mind the date of your graduation, as uploaded by your school. it would be needed during registration. this can easily be checked my looking up your details on the NYSC portal.

*Ensure you get your kit size measured by a tailor to ascertain your correct measurements for shirt and trousers and also your boot size, as it will be required.

*If you have any health or physical challenges and require regular treatment, a letter from a federal hospital will be required to be uploaded, this can also assist with concessional posting to the state of your choice.

*For married women, your marriage certificate and husband state of residency will be required also for concessional posting.

*Also the Name and year of graduation of your primary school, secondary school will be needed, so get it prior to the registration.

*2 next of kins name, phone number and address is also required.

*If you will be using your ATM for the payment to the 3000 fee for online call up letter, ensure you use a MasterCard as it is much easier and faster to you, Verve cards can also be used if the card has been activated for online transaction by your bank.

*You don't need scratch card or pin for registration, please note that.

*A passport will be uploaded during registration should be of white background and your face must be clearly shown (ladies ensure your hair is not covering your ears, cheeks or jaw)

*Make prior enquiries at the registration center near you to know the registration price and if they have the necessary device for registration (fingerprints scanner)

*And please remember early registration can go along way to help you get good states of your choice.

*On completion of NYSC online registration, you are expected to print your green card.
A green-card is a slip or an acknowledgment of NYSC online registration by PCMs(Potential Corp Members).

Regards - wink
tanx 4 the info Jah bless u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
spixytinxy:
nt really sha, bt me nd omolola1 get plans, me no sure if I go register tomorrow, dose wey go register mk dem gist us as e go

Bae, let's register tomorrow...why don't you want to register tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
dapaiks:
hello fellow PCMs pls be vigilant of the nysc TT bcoz tin keeps on chngin inconsistently. in other not to be left behind we should pls mke sure we always check d TT and wat ever we r told to do on time we should pls avoid last minute rush in other to avoid stroy that touches the hrth tnkx
Dnt mind my typing #Sleeping
the site 'nysc.org.ng' reads online reg is 8th Feb- 12th March while the site 'nysc.gov.ng' reads online reg is 8th feb- 28th feb
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
eaglevision:

Don't tell me u don't know my adorable,amiable,affectionate,alluring,angelic and awesome miss A16,she's d best u can ever get mehn! Fraihhhhhhhhhh darling,sm1 wants to know u o
chai u don Bleep up, so na my twin sis b ur missA16, for inside ur mind u won take her oppress me, if i won show my self now, I go just tell her say make she no b ur miss again na den u go know say blood is thicker dan water bur i go just pity u base on say u b my guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
regardless of where anyways. Just let me know whether or not you get it.
sirguy542:

That's kul. But what if it's not oshogbo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
I noticed it too. they need help and the spirit of decision making
teemakagu:
the site 'nysc.org.ng' reads online reg is 8th Feb- 12th March while the site 'nysc.gov.ng' reads online reg is 8th feb- 28th feb

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
justified10:
I neva even c ha Before..

if she carry me siddon beside fine girl sef, I go just dey look ni o. wetin I wwn do?
abah y u go just dey look, your name no b lukman na abi u b lukozade ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dropped from the bus at car park, saw a lot of people in the city, was wondering what are they doing then my inner told me that harvest starts 2mao. then i observed from a distance i saw a crowd, as i walked up to them to do aproko, i heard mumuring, the only thing i could make was "a gal smoked osogbo weed and was misbehaving" looking closely, i saw a familiar but wild face i saw rukkyola. in my mind i was like so upon all this gal mouth nah osogbo weed come dey worry her so, then i told the crowd to leave cos she is a ministers wife and ministerial nominee that i know her husband and i can take care of her. so i carried her to missoyin shop, i bought and gave her gaari and cold water to slow her hangover.

Inspired by jaylorms

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Its just sad not doing this with Oluwanimoduroti sad cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
eaglevision:

Don't tell me u don't know my adorable,amiable,affectionate,alluring,angelic and awesome miss A16,she's d best u can ever get mehn! Fraihhhhhhhhhh darling,sm1 wants to know u o
Are you Trying to say my twin brother, Fraiser wants to meet me smiley smiley

ashkenking:
fraih .Are u a futarian? SAAT i guess
Yeah.
Finally, someone knows me smiley

IghravweIG:

What was it before?
8th February - 12th March
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fraiser:
y u dey fear? uno won marry again, na ur own o u must to marry her, e no get meaning say both of una dey smoke weed, una piking go dey smoke grass
I don see wetin pass Mama ebuka yam & beans. U can now continue with her me no dey again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
eaglevision:

Very good of u,I like ur submission joor
I can be stubborn too buh i guess today is ur lucky day...d headache i'm having is in ur favour
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol.... Yah! I'm from Etim Ekpo... Ikpe Atai... You can take afaha abong or you can take abak itene or eka affiong or uruk anam... To my village...

Barely go to my village oh...iduno all those routes I mentioned... When I reach Abak... My cousin usually drive me down there sha... And I boarded at Holy family college...
nawa o, me don dey reason akwaibom bfor bur all dis name u dey mention now don dey make me tink twice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
teemama20:
LogoDwhiz, wats Aks

Akwa Ibom!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
regardless of where anyways. Just let me know whether or not you get it.

OK I will.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fraiser:
nawa o, me don dey reason akwaibom bfor bur all dis name u dey mention now don dey make me tink twice

Forget the names and go for the pay... 10k... If your PPA is at Abak, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene... You'll really enjoy...

There is secretariat at Abak.. Ikot Ekpene road... Not very far from my uncle's compound tho...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
boboLIL:
chilling wid lacasera and gala and waiting for the tym

Okay na!

Enjoy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
CROBBOY:
RIVALS UPDATE I PRESUME YOU MEAN gringringringringrin
Lol! Anyone e be!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I noticed it too. they need help and the spirit of decision making

It's always faster and easier to update the webpage than to update the portal.
That's why it takes time for the changes to be reflected on the portal page!

If you notice, if there's any news info, you're maily directed to the Nysc.gov.ng

Cc: teemakagu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Dropped from the bus at car park, saw a lot of people in the city, was wondering what are they doing then my inner told me that harvest starts 2mao. then i observed from a distance i saw a crowd, as i walked up to them to do aproko, i heard mumuring, the only thing i could make was "a gal smoked osogbo weed and was misbehaving" looking closely, i saw a familiar but wild face i saw rukkyola. in my mind i was like so upon all this gal mouth nah osogbo weed come dey worry her so, then i told the crowd to leave cos she is a ministers wife and ministerial nominee that i know her husband and i can take care of her. so i carried her to missoyin shop, i bought and gave her gaari and cold water to slow her hangover.

Inspired by jaylorms
How many cups of gari did you give her?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Eyin Omo Golden City
Mo gbo information
Ninu tele
Ninu radio
won ni en..........

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fraih:

Are you Trying to say my twin brother, Fraiser wants to meet me smiley smiley

Yeah.
Finally, someone knows me smiley

8th February - 12th March

nice 1... this my bbm pin 56014D5F.. so we could talk better
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
boboLIL:
As we de dis cafe ,,, I see two guys de view dis thread... I be wan introduce mysef,,, one of. Them con. Tawk say bobolil no de hear word... Dah compliment pain me so I draw back.... Abeg e get wetin I do? Dem fit de read dis post sef buh I de stealth mode for here...

Wetin I do wey make me no de hear word? Bikonu
You're too hot tempered and you use foul language a lot based on the observation here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

It's always faster and easier to update the webpage than to update the portal.
That's why it takes time for the changes to be reflected on the portal page!

If you notice, if there's any news info, you're maily directed to the Nysc.gov.ng

Cc: teemakagu
Yes! That is my IT inclined President talking.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by labienyce(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
JohnieWalker:
am I the only one dat is not fascinated by this Nysc stuff....in opinion I think it should be scrapped cos it's waste of my time

Seconded cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
sirguy542:

How many cups of gari did you give her?
The gal nah glutton o, u cant believe she drank over 4cups and i no even add sugar
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
So I can practically say nysc is really really confused. I'm sure that camp date is till gonna change. Do this peeps even know we got plans for our life at all??

This schemes just have to be cancelled
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
eaglevision:

No time to dae romance with truth nw,lol,I go sleeep like log of wood go do my registration jeje anytime 2mao,their eyes go dae lerry like olamide own,no mind dem
lmao.... I just know now say u b bad guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
SC31:

You're too hot tempered and you use foul language a lot based on the observation here
SPOT ON
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
CROBBOY:
Yes! That is my IT inclined President talking.

Lol!
Na u be my boss o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
ashkenking:
nice 1... this my bbm pin 56014D5F.. so we could talk better
Not yet, Who do I have here? Do I know you in FUTA too?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LovesonBlezz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
yanabasee:

Forget the names and go for the pay... 10k... If your PPA is at Abak, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene... You'll really enjoy...

The Orientation camp is at Abak.. Ikot Ekpene road... Not very far from my uncle's compound tho...
bros orientation camp dey nsit atai not abak...nor misyan abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.