Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? (707 Views)

Mtn Still Has The Highest Gsm Internet And Mobile Subscribers In Q1 2017 / Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc / Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? by saintchibu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please Nairalanders, I have a Wi-fi Connection in my office but each time I try to connect my Tecno Q1 to it, it fails. I have the password and browse on my laptop. Please how do I set up the wi-fi network in my phone so I can browse with it?
Re: How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? by Fajs: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is the dumbest post I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? by saintchibu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fajs:
This is the dumbest post I have ever seen
Thanks Mr. Smart!!! I'd rather be dumb and learn than pretend to be Mr. Know all like U. mtcheeeew
Re: How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? by Fajs: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
saintchibu:

Thanks Mr. Smart!!! I'd rather be dumb and learn than pretend to be Mr. Know all like U. mtcheeeew

Well just switch on ur wifi and it will show the list of available network..... If u know the name of ur office wifi then u just click on it to connect....... Dumb Head

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? by saintchibu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fajs:

Well just switch on ur wifi and it will show the list of available network..... If u know the name of ur office wifi then u just click on it to connect....... Dumb Head
Bingo I have done that. Did U really read my post or U just decided to insult me since there is no old man pics in ur fathers house.
I came here cos I tried all those steps and it did not work.
Re: How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? by Carlcaresophia: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2015
saintchibu:
Please Nairalanders, I have a Wi-fi Connection in my office but each time I try to connect my Tecno Q1 to it, it fails. I have the password and browse on my laptop. Please how do I set up the wi-fi network in my phone so I can browse with it?
Hi, can you connect your phone to other wifi?

(1) (Reply)

Zopo Speed 7 Plus Features,specification And Price In Nigeria / Blackberry Venice: The Android Phone To Rock The World Of Smartphones / Glo Bis Data Draining/zapping Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.