Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) (2690 Views)

Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? / What Can I Build On This Land? / See This Plot Of Land For Sale In Lagos At The Rate Of 1.5m Negotiable(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, this plot has just been acquired and am thinking of four flats in a one storey format. Can this fit into the plot and if so in what positioning please. Property section I really need ypur advice

Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by IME1: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
... and help you shall get grin
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by belloahmad: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
guys come in and help a bro
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove come and see space oo
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Belloahmed thanks bro. Still waiting for suggestions
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
It depends on what you want to build, your budget and the building regulation laws governing your area of location. You need to be clear on your intent. Four flat in one story format; explain.
Thank you
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=ORIENTNIGERIA post=36400360]It depends on what you want to build, your budget and the building regulation laws governing your area of location. You need to be clear on your intent. Four flat in one story format; explain.
Thank you

Thanks OrientNigeria. I mean 4 flats. 2 downstairs and 2 upstairs. All contained in one block as against detached building something like the building I have posted

Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36401551][/quote]
Okay, what size of flats, two, three or howmany?
For this site, 2 bedroom might be the best based on the size of the site and the density.
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by vicmoore(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
spiaggia:
Hi Nairalanders, this plot has just been acquired and am thinking of four flats in a one storey format. Can this fit into the plot and if so in what positioning please. Property section I really need ypur advice

That's a very good plot and also in a nice location and should be professionally enhanced to say....

You can send the site Orientation to ma mail umokevictor@gmail.com (08062858110)
You can also visit my forum https://www.nairaland.com/vicmoore

My regards
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=ORIENTNIGERIA post=36401956]
Okay, what size of flats, two, three or howmany?
Am thinking 3 bedroom]
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36402011][/quote]
Okay, I think three can enter.
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=vicmoore post=36401983]

That's a very good plot and also in a nice location and should be professionally enhanced to say....

You can send the site Orientation to ma mail umokevictor@gmail.com (08062858110)
You can also visit my forum https://www.nairaland.com/vicmoore

My regards

Thankyou Vicmoore but can it take a 4 flat structure (3 bedroom ) like in the picture I have just posted]

Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by abouzaid: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
what's the size of the plot of land? no architect or designer can help you without knowing the size of the plot.
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=abouzaid post=36403349]what's the size of the plot of land? no architect or designer can help you without knowing the size of the plot.

753 sq meters. Please see the survey as posted]

Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by abouzaid: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36403741][/quote]i would approximate the dimensions to be 50x100 feet. it can surely contain four units of three bedroom flats. i can sketch u a sample floor plan if you tell me what you actually need. for example, it can be three bedrooms with all rooms en suite complete with a visitors toilet or three bedrooms with the masters ensuite and a separate toilet and bathroom.
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by vicmoore(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36402172][/quote]

Replied on ma page
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spyder880(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
753 sqm can comfortably contain a block of 4 flats with good parking space to spare. Meet an architect to draw a building plan for you.
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
abouzaid:
i would approximate the dimensions to be 50x100 feet. it can surely contain four units of three bedroom flats. i can sketch u a sample floor plan if you tell me what you actually need. for example, it can be three bedrooms with all rooms en suite complete with a visitors toilet or three bedrooms with the masters ensuite and a 8separate toilet and bathroom.

Thanks abouzaid. I really would like a sample floor plan with all 3 rooms ensuite and a visitors toilet if that can be possible
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=vicmoore post=36406529]

Replied on my page

Hi Vicmoore, cant find anything on your page. ]
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by vicmoore(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36409499][/quote]

ok sorry for that... it can fit in very well with ample parking and enough setbacks even

thanks
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
vicmoore:

ok sorry for that... it can fit in very well with ample parking and enough setbacks even
thanks

Hmmm. Thanks Vicmoore. Am pleasantly suprised to hear this from you. The place looks kind of small but am sure you know what your saying. Thanks again
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by vicmoore(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36410103][/quote]

ya like i said it needs a professional enhancement to achieve
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by crystalzoe: 3:50am On Jul 30, 2015
its more than 50ft by 100ft which is a standard plot. it can take that design and you will still have plenty space left .
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by abouzaid: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36409287][/quote]please can i have your email address?
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by spiaggia: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=abouzaid post=36415883]please can i have your email address?

Hi abouzaid its : spiaggia06@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by abouzaid: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36424614][/quotereview the attached floor plan and make any needed suggestions.please Gmail doesn't allow attachments when using mobile devices, can you add me on whatsapp with this number
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by BayoJoe: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hi OP, your plot is so strategically located. Advisably if the location has commercials prospects, I'll suggest you build a commercial property. And if its strictly for residential, you can take advantage of the adjacent roads and build self contained apartments (I mean having private compound for each flat/house).
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by abouzaid: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=spiaggia post=36424614][/quote]you've got mail, if you have suggestions for changes pls be free to state them. if not, i can prepare the final floor plan and 3d render using your survey plan as the site plan.
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Call us for your Aluminium works . Perfect touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. We deliver great service and quality
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by eghosajohnny: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2015
The land is perfectly ok for the standard building you want to build I have an elevation pix and my ongoing project below and for sure I can handle the project fo you perfectly that is if you need the services of a builder,there nothing much to discuss about the land all you need as the op has ealier said is if the area is a commercial area you can make it 6flats of 2bedrm but if not the 3bdrm is ok

You can call me for more discussion or send me an email

07014709098,07031886484,Johnontop14@yahoo.com

Hoping to hear from you

Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by greenermodels: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
spiaggia:
please, check your email box for an update.
Re: What Can I Build On This Plot (pic) by realomonile: 12:27am On Feb 29, 2016
A plot of land located at Akesan Lagos state Along Lasu iyana iba going for 1.5m negotiable

Direct seller...

Serious buyer should call/whatsapp 08085310359, 09054800167

Email:realomonile@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS, STONECOATED TILES (FIRE PROOF),MEASUREMENT AND INSTALL / Plots Of Land For Sale in Omi Adio - N700K / Fantastic 3 Bed Room bungalow For Sale. See Picture It Speaks For Its Self.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.