Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman (47923 Views)

"Go After All Cultists"-Wike Tells Securty Agents As Amnesty Ends In Rivers.PICS / Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh / Buhari Appoints Brig-Gen Boroh As Coordinator Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by atlwireles: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
Goodboiyy:

And who made this clown our mouth piece??/

You don claim Urhobo man Finish ? na itsekiri u 1 claim now

Ediot...

I so much hate this dude, He just not what he said he his.

Joseph Tenumah nice 1 you gat our back.
[/s]

Look at this sai chanting almajiri, you want to belong abi angry angry angry Dumbass, I warned your boko haram suicide ass to stop quoting me on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
kotv:
even before reading this i knew it was itsekiri creating problem and trying to cause division. who do they think they are? the migrates are creating confusion and problem again. they should go back to sw, they are not real nd.

Its u and ur entire family that re not real ND ...

Stop crying foul, u guys acting as if u own it all. how many % do d itsekiri produce compare to that of Ijaw. all u can say is that we re not the owner of our land.

Oya cum take am na, Ediot
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by kotv: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Ediot what so special about the Ijaws ? what do they av more than us ?

Is it wealth ? or wat ?..

My frnd go ur land locked SE go talk and stop acting as ijaw defenders

Everything. we have everything more than you. itsekiri are just nuisance and land thief. go back to sw, you people are not real nd and should stop acting like you are.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
And your question is being based on what ?
Disunity
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by melzabull(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Can you just keep your mouth shut.

How dare you can an itskiri man useless, u re d useless 1... Clown ....

More reason I cant cope the Ijaw,
You are very st√pid, you cant even make a simple correct statement. Itsekiris are irrelevant as long as ND struggle is concerned. If you cant cope with ijaws, go and die. Useless itsekiri fool. Pls don't quote me again. Foolish illiterate

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by kotv: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
kaycid77:
Those itshekiri hediots should just shut up, while the Ijaw militants like Tompolo and Asari were fighting, the Itshekiri were claiming to be cousins to yorubas, and never had liver to fight for the struggle of ND, now they want to reap where they did not sow mtscheeeew, even urhobo and Isoko are more Niger deltan than them
true. where were they when the fight was going on? now they want to reap where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chiaka:

Cry a river! Jealousy kills!
Don arguing with u, u ain't even from ND
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by ELTON123(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
Lie MuhamMad.

God bless Niger delta.

God bless our crude oil

Without us Nigeria can't survive.

Even bia-fraud says they need freedom cos they think we Niger delta gonna go with them

Shame on Nigeria, shame on Biafra.
ur mates the make money u de here de claim nd anyway which part from niger delta am from asaba
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by kotv: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Its u and ur entire family that re not real ND ...

Stop crying foul, u guys acting as if u own it all. how many % do d itsekiri produce compare to that of Ijaw. all u can say is that we re not the owner of our land.

Oya cum take am na, Ediot

Trash

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by omotoyossi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
huangcheng:
I have warned my brothers repeatedly to STOP including the SS in our struggle for Biafra. Let them stay with Nigeria or negotiate their own exit while we work to develop the human resources in the 5 SE states. These people are very different from us, they are like the almajiri of the Eastern region. Although they are good people and i have a soft spot for them, they are not very reliable and can be prone to violence. Unlike us, they have no communal relationship amongst themselves. To them, everything must be divided and sub-divided to accommodate every tribe such that it's fraction becomes an infinite number. It's all man for himself and God for everybody kind of brotherhood.

We believe in handwork, entrepreneurship and innovation, we believe in human development but they don't. They walk, sleep and dream about OIL with a disturbing sense of entitlement that makes them unproductive. Instead of going out to work they'll rather wait all year long for Shell and Chevron to share the money. In-fact, if a SS man sleeps with a prostitute, he expects Shell to pay for it... and i'm not kidding.

Do not bring these people to Biafra, they will scream marginalization even in Biafra. 5 SE states is enough for all of us.

Ndi-Igbo Mmamma nu ooo
lol. u sit down behind ur computer or on ur fone and scream about biafra..dats cool..ur even sayin it like d southsouth wana be part of biafra sef..dey dnt want u.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by BY1434(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is the man appointed not from the region?

I hope Everyone can see now that these people are their own enemy

Just like Orubebe embezzle billions of money voted for the construction of east/west road which is meant to serve people of the region

N/Deltans neeed to look beyond their nose and identify their real enemy who are the elites,politfians and the useleess militant like Asari,Tompolo,Ateke etc
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Look at this sai chanting almajiri, you want to belong abi angry angry angry Dumbass, I warned your boko haram suicide ass to stop quoting me on this forum.

Av warned u to stop claiming urhobo, Now its itsikiri .

SMH. I go skinto you alive if u dare mess with my tribe, I might ignore ur foolishness if u claim to b from urhobo, at least so many urhobo Pple here av said u re not from there tribe, now its itskiri ...

Lolz, confused being
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
melzabull:
You are very st√pid. Itsekiris are irrelevant as long as ND struggle is concerned. If you cant cope with ijaws, go and die. Useless itsekiri fool.

U very stupid miss.

Only 4 NL Igbo girl go they claim .

SMH.
Next
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by atlwireles: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
Goodboiyy:

Av warned to stop claiming urhobo, Now its itsikiri .

SMH. I go skinto you alive if u dare mess with my tribe, I might ignore ur foolishness if u claim to b from urhobo, at least so many urhobo Pple here av said u re not from there tribe, now its itskiri ...

Lolz, confused being
[/s]

angry angry angry angry Akobata fulani, I hate dealing with slaves like you.But again, you are what you are. How slaves never learn

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
That is it,what I tolded my president is working,divide them and rule over them forever. Una never see anything. Sai baba,sai Buhari. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
kotv:

Everything. Nothing. we have everything more than you. itsekiri are just nuisance and land thief. go back to sw, you people are not real nd and should stop acting like you are.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by delegiwa(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
This write up is rubbish. The creator of this hogwash only wanted to deflect the attention of the public from the fact that the President was 'forced' to retrace his steps from his earlier support for the end of the Amnesty Program. The people of the Niger Delta does not mind the choice of Boroh so long as he is from Niger Delta. This write up is seeking to stoke ethnic tension within the Niger Delta and nothing more.

The Ijaws, Itsekiris, Urhobos etc are willing to work toegether with the new chairman to see that our boys overseas complete their training, get good jobs and help in taking us away from this degradation. We are willing to work with the new chairman to see to it that our boys being trained locally will finish their trainings and be gainfully employed. We do not care where the chairman is from so long as he knows the job.

We should desist from spreading falsehood that can spark unnecessary tension within the already tensed Nigeria. The BH issue is already affecting the whole polity and your guess is as good as mine what will happen if any other part of Nigeria blows up in tension.

We are Niger Deltans and we accept the new Chairman. QED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
BY1434:
Is the man appointed not from the region?

I hope Everyone can see now that these people are their own enemy

Just like Orubebe embezzle billions of money voted for the construction of east/west road which is meant to serve people of the region

N/Deltans neeed to look beyond their nose and identify their real enemy who are the elites,politfians and the useleess militant like Asari,Tompolo,Ateke etc
God bless you
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
atlwireles:

angry angry angry angry Akobata fulani, I hate dealing with slaves like you.But again, you are what you are. How slaves never learn

Igbo man Hw far? u nor shade cloths today ?.. D ones 4 our store never gree pay rent ,, I hear say market nor dey this period o ?

Igboman that turns Urhoboman over night, Ediot

Tarrrrrrrrrhhhhhh gara way
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by kotv: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
melzabull:
You are very st√pid, you cant even make a simple correct statement. Itsekiris are irrelevant as long as ND struggle is concerned. If you cant cope with ijaws, go and die. Useless itsekiri fool. Pls don't quote me again. Foolish illiterate

true.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by hinwazaka: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
utumunta:
Clowns and crabs with a belly and no head!

All they think about is how to loot and corner resources. I have always held the view(and rightly so) that the Niger- deltan is his own problem. Any day he wakes up to agitate, genuinely, for his right, instead of seeking to corner some resources for personal aggrandisement, the better for the region.

GEJ proved me right! After his nearly 6 years in power, all he did was make a few Niger-delta billionaires while the larger populace languished in penury. Today, Niger-delta is no better after his sojourn in Aso villa.
Attacking a tribe and chasticising them as a means to educate them is childish and smirks off arrogance. Listen to their complaints first before rushing to judge them for someone tomorrow might judge you likewise. Also GEJ was president of Nigeria not President of the Niger delta, learn the specifics
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
delegiwa:
This write up is rubbish. The creator of this hogwash only wanted to deflect the attention of the public from the fact that the President was 'forced' to retrace his steps from his earlier support for the end of the Amnesty Program. The people of the Niger Delta does not mind the choice of Boroh so long as he is from Niger Delta. This write up is seeking to stoke ethnic tension within the Niger Delta and nothing more.

The Ijaws, Itsekiris, Urhobos etc are willing to work toegether with the new chairman to see that our boys overseas complete their training, get good jobs and help in taking us away from this degradation. We are willing to work with the new chairman to see to it that our boys being trained locally will finish their trainings and be gainfully employed. We do not care where the chairman is from so long as he knows the job.

We should desist from spreading falsehood that can spark unnecessary tension within the already tensed Nigeria. The BH issue is already affecting the whole polity and your guess is as good as mine what will happen if any other part of Nigeria blows up in tension.

We are Niger Deltans and we accept the new Chairman. QED!

True son Of the soil

God bless u man, I just defended my tribe earlier, 80% of commentators re from SE saying trash about the Great Itsekiri people .

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by April4th(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin

Ijaws people are always making hell of a noise

Who be dis Na?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by atlwireles: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Igbo man Hw far? u nor shade cloths today ?.. D ones 4 our store never gree pay rent ,, I hear say market nor dey this period o ?

Igboman that turns Urhoboman over night, Ediot

Tarrrrrrrrrhhhhhh gara way

grin grin grin grin grin You think every Nigerian is an Akobata fulani slave like you? Again My Fulani slave get this into your slave brain, only your kind comes online to create conflict with your one million monikers. Nobody on this forum is fooled, but your fellow almajiris sai chanters. look at all your comments on this handle, nothing but insult, typical of our almajiri sai chanters. Your worthless life is not my problem, now go and die

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by abokikhalifa: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
Lie MuhamMad.

God bless Niger delta.

God bless our crude oil

Without us Nigeria can't survive.

Even bia-fraud says they need freedom cos they think we Niger delta gonna go with them

Shame on Nigeria, shame on Biafra.
for the fact that u ar a nigerian 2 shame on u
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Horlaz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
jaybee3:
How do you even satisfy these folks for heaven's sake

This entity called Nigeria with various factions and varying interest don tire me abegthis are so ppl want biafra state or wt they call it slf...

Why can't we just be united?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by billyG(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
:l those ethnic champions how d hell do they knew Gen.Boroh is an ijawman sef?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin You think every Nigerian is an Akobata fulani slave like you? Again My Fulani slave get this into your slave brain, only your kind comes online to create conflict with your one million monikers. Nobody on this forum is fooled, but your fellow almajiris sai chanters. look at all your comments on this handle, nothing but insult, typical of our almajiri sai chanters. Your worthless life is not my problem, now go and die

Hmmmm, Clears throat, Think am done with u, Bye

#1 day we will all know who is who.
just hold on to ur fucking Believe, wen the tym comes we will know if u re wat u re or am wat I am.

Think am done with this fool
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by cluewebhost(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nigeria....

Disunity in disunity.

Even if you break the country into streets... Smh
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by iamsoja(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
"Prince MONDAY WHISKEY" What a name!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by atlwireles: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Hmmmm, Clears throat, Think am done with u, Bye

#1 day we will all know who is who.
just hold on to ur fucking Believe, wen the tym comes we will know if u re wat u re or am wat I am.

Think am done with this fool

Akobata fulani slave, I have all day for impostor slaves like you. Don't run, or try log in with another ID. Let me strip you of some of that sai chantering noise you almajiris make. Maggots like you will be fumigated and put under permanent pest control. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.