Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman (47948 Views)

"Go After All Cultists"-Wike Tells Securty Agents As Amnesty Ends In Rivers.PICS / Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh / Buhari Appoints Brig-Gen Boroh As Coordinator Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

You mean the ibo refugees that were saved in the civil war!
It sucks to be you!
What? Serial loser!

I mean you modern day refugee getting churches and politicians giving Una food and house supplies simply because of a drop oil allocation. Starving ass monkeys. No war yet Una are refugees. PATHETIC!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

We know the pathetic and worthless people who can't stand alone without clinging!
Yeye dey smell!
5th class citizens!

Yes we do the attention seeking attache by force yoloba known to forcefully pretend to be SS and speak for SS. The use and dump 10 class citizen tribe. The northern tissue paper docile slaves

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by DiademSh07: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

I mean you modern day refugee getting churches and politicians giving Una food and house supplies simply because of a drop oil allocation. Starving ass monkeys. No war yet Una are refugees. PATHETIC!!!!!
Still better than that breeding pig of a woman who ran from her acursed ibo land to make Ambode her family bread winner in Lagos!
Atleast, Osun people remained on their land!
Ibos running from their cursed land before birth!
Lol!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by DiademSh07: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Yes we do the attention seeking attache by force yoloba known to forcefully pretend to be SS and speak for SS. The use and dump 10 class citizen tribe. The northern tissue paper docile slaves
The SW can stand alone, just like the NE, NW, SS but not for the ibos without this SE/SS!
Desperate shameless lots!
Serial losers.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

Still better than that breeding pig of a woman who ran from her acursed ibo land to make Ambode her family bread winner in Lagos!
Atleast, Osun people remained on their land!
Ibos running from their cursed land before birth!
Lol!

What is the dimwitted, refugee seeking , starving babies running he/she illiterate mouth on. If you going to swing, swing with something that makes sense. Starving ass, refugee monkeys without war.

Yes Igbo are in you land taking advantage of what you dimwitted fools can't. The same way Indians and chinese dey there. Unlike you starving ass monkies, others don't wait for the government and the world to feed them, they actually WORK.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by jeevyww(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are a mad man,without the Igbos,there will be nothing like Niger delta, Eastern Nigeria belongs to Igbos and Ijaws are our little kids,by fireby force we are the real owner of Niger Delta.

Your Ignorance knows no bounds
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 1:58am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

The SW can stand alone, just like the NE, NW, SS but not for the ibos without this SE/SS!
Desperate shameless lots!
Serial losers.

The SW can stand alone?

Yet Una are the ones shaking in Una boot anytime division is mentioned. The only people currently write anti Biafra and nnamdi KANU articles. The only ppl that cried to north not to declare arewa republic few years ago when they referenced they wanted to. The only people that whined against lower nigwr congress.

Lmfaooooo. Tell your BS to people who don't read the news. Is a known FACT yoloba can't stand alone that's why Una are the ones the most terrified of Nigeria break up. Parasites

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by DiademSh07: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

What is the dimwitted, refugee seeking , starving babies running he/she illiterate mouth on. If you going to swing, swing with something that makes sense. Starving ass, refugee monkeys without war.

Yes Igbo are in you land taking advantage of what you dimwitted fools can't. The sane way Indians and chinese dey there. Unlike you starving ass monkies, others don't wait for the government and the world to feed them, they actually WORK.

That ibo pig surely did!
Serial losers!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by DiademSh07: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

The SW can stand alone?

Yet Una are the ones shaking in Una boot anytime division is mentioned. The only people currently write anti Biafra and nnamdi KANU articles. The only ppl that cried to north not to declare arewa republic few years ago when they referenced they wanted to. The only peoplrle that whined against lower nigwr congress.

Lmfaooooo. Tell your BS to people who don't read the news. Is a known FACT yoloba can't stand alone that's why Una are the ones the most terrified of Nigeria break up. Parasites
No, lets talk with fact here and not ibo's moonlight imagination!
Who destroyed Nigeria's true federalism and zoned power to the centre? Ironsi, an ibo man!
Case closed!
Shameless lots!

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 2:28am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

No, lets talk with fact here and not ibo's moonlight imagination!
Who destroyed Nigeria's true federalism and zoned power to the centre? Ironsi, an ibo man!
Case closed!
Shameless lots!
Wtf is this buf00n on?

This buf00n keep jumping all over the place. Is your mental r3tard brain having a hard time coming up with comebacks? Illiterate gay. it was fun dragging you as usual. Next time, don't quote me again or I'll once again drag your mental r3tarded, poor excuse of a human being from the most worthless group around.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

That ibo pig surely did!
Serial losers!

See what I mean. This mental r3tard just saying sh1t that makes no sense. Go get a brain transplant with an ant

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by DiademSh07: 2:47am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Wtf is this buf00n on?

This buf00n keep jumping all over the place. Is your mental r3tard brain having a hard time coming up with comebacks? Illiterate gay. it was fun dragging you as usual. Next time, don't quote me again or I'll once again drag your mental r3tarded, poor excuse of a human being from the most worthless group around.
Fool couldn't say jack when confronted with facts!
Loser from the accursed defeated tales telling tribe!
5th class citizen!
Shior!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by DiademSh07: 2:50am On Jul 30, 2015
onenaira3:

See what I mean. This mental r3yltard just saying sh1t that makes no sense. Go get a brain transplant with an ant
Obviously, you're too dumb to understand!
Pathetic loser!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by tunde1200(m): 4:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Truth is always beater bro but is you have just said it all.

utumunta:
Clowns and crabs with a belly and no head!

All they think about is how to loot and corner resources. I have always held the view(and rightly so) that the Niger- deltan is his own problem. Any day he wakes up to agitate, genuinely, for his right, instead of seeking to corner some resources for personal aggrandisement, the better for the region.

GEJ proved me right! After his nearly 6 years in power, all he did was make a few Niger-delta billionaires while the larger populace languished in penury. Today, Niger-delta is no better after his sojourn in Aso villa.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
What is your problem with the Ijaws? Is there an inborn hatred?

Never had problem with ur people, but do u expect me to luv who hates me and my people, ?

am just happy there is peace now in warri, ur brothers should learn to respect us and our kingdom, and stop acting like they own everything, that wen I will consider liking u guys as a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by melzabull(f): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
huangcheng:
I have warned my brothers repeatedly to STOP including the SS in our struggle for Biafra. Let them stay with Nigeria or negotiate their own exit while we work to develop the human resources in the 5 SE states. These people are very different from us, they are like the almajiri of the Eastern region. Although they are good people and i have a soft spot for them, they are not very reliable and can be prone to violence. Unlike us, they have no communal relationship amongst themselves. To them, everything must be divided and sub-divided to accommodate every tribe such that it's fraction becomes an infinite number. It's all man for himself and God for everybody kind of brotherhood.

We believe in handwork, entrepreneurship and innovation, we believe in human development but they don't. They walk, sleep and dream about OIL with a disturbing sense of entitlement that makes them unproductive. Instead of going out to work they'll rather wait all year long for Shell and Chevron to share the money. In-fact, if a SS man sleeps with a prostitute, he expects Shell to pay for it... and i'm not kidding.

Do not bring these people to Biafra, they will scream marginalization even in Biafra. 5 SE states is enough for all of us.

Ndi-Igbo Mmamma nu ooo
There are Igbo in SS. Delta north/Anioma is Igbo and over half of rivers is Igbo. If Biafra is to be, we will never leave any Igbo speaking part of SS behind, NEVER!

I'm Igbo from Anioma. Take note! cool

winniz:

Don't forget we have Igbos in SS and Benue as well, you mean Biafra should exclude the Igbos in SS and Benue undecided This post is really unreasonable.
Very unreasonable. God bless you!
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Never had problem with ur people, but do u expect me to luv who hates me and my people, ?

am just happy there is peace now in warri, ur brothers should learn to respect us and our kingdom, and stop acting like they own everything, that wen I will consider liking u guys as a tribe.
My people don't hate your people. The peace in Warri is still fragile... There is need for mind rubbing for a permanent peace to come.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Chiaka(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Don arguing with u, u ain't even from ND

says who impulsive conclusion! I pity u. Am Both ND/SE so make e pain u.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
My people don't hate your people. The peace in Warri is still fragile... There is need for mind rubbing for a permanent peace to come.

I respect u alot on this forum.

Unlike the urhobos d ijaw still sees us as land grabbers, u guys still hold grudges against us, So how we going to settle that ?

Some even call us miggrant from SW, that so annoying. I think the best way is to dialogue, Respect us for who we are

we re not land grabbers, or migrant.

#God bless u
#God bless Nigeria
#Let there b peace in SS
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by ennysuccess(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2015
opuambe:
your father and your foolish generation will die first
slowpoke ur generation is already dead
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by ennysuccess(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2015
kotv:

Abok.I bastard. it is you that should kill yourself.
Beta go and find work and earn a living being a militant is like being a terrorist and dealth awaits u
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by orunto27: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Tompolo agrees.That is significant .
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by destiny25(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin

Ijaws people are always making hell of a noise
Can you really read?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2015
melzabull:
There are Igbo in SS. Delta north/Anioma is Igbo and over half of rivers is Igbo. If Biafra is to be, we will never leave any Igbo speaking part of SS behind, NEVER!

I'm Igbo from Anioma. Take note! cool

Very unreasonable. God bless you!

Fair enough! All Igbos in the SS would be included but non-Igbo persons should be completely exempted from our course. That way, we will have a more peaceful, cordial and prosperous Biafran Nation.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I respect u alot on this forum.

Unlike the urhobos d ijaw still sees us as land grabbers, u guys still hold grudges against us, So how we going to settle that ?

Some even call us miggrant from SW, that so annoying. I think the best way is to dialogue, Respect us for who we are

we re not land grabbers, or migrant.

#God bless u
#God bless Nigeria
#Let there b peace in SS
Calling Itsekiri "migrants" is inappropriate, that some people use that word doesn't mean it is so. I understand the warri situation and I am of the opinion that there must be real and open dialogue between the trio of Izon, Urhobo and Itsekiri for there to be a permanent solution to some fundamental issues including some disputed lands. I am 100% Izon but I believe in peaceful cohabitation with neigbouring ethnic nationalities.

Gos Bless Itsekiri
God Bless Ijaw Naton
May God Bless Every other Ethnic Group in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
jeevyww:

Your Ignorance knows no bounds

Just shut the hell mouth,what do you even know about Niger delta,fool.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

5th class citizen!
Shior!

Bros,there is a great difference between star and are; We are far superior even to marry with your tribe.

I'm not racist thou.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexy2014:
Nice...if this oil was situated let's say in north central and not in d niger delta, would u lay claim 2 niger delta?

Well, as long as you cross that damn niger bridge,you are entering to Igboland.
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Well, as long as you cross that damn niger bridge,you are entering to Igboland.
This is d question I asked

"if this oil was situated let's say in north central and not in d niger delta, would u lay claim 2 niger delta?"

What has d question got 2do with crossing d niger bridge? Also, when u cross d niger bridge from abuja u meet lokoja and vice versa. When did lokoja and abuja become part of igboland?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:

Calling Itsekiri "migrants" is inappropriate, that some people use that word doesn't mean it is so. I understand the warri situation and I am of the opinion that there must be real and open dialogue between the trio of Izon, Urhobo and Itsekiri for there to be a permanent solution to some fundamental issues including some disputed lands. I am 100% Izon but I believe in peaceful cohabitation with neigbouring ethnic nationalities.

Gos Bless Itsekiri
God Bless Ijaw Naton
May God Bless Every other Ethnic Group in Nigeria.

God bless u, I really hope people can be like you.
we just need to settle this ones and for all,

Am Ayo wat or name bro ?
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

God bless u, I really hope people can be like you.
we just need to settle this ones and for all,

Am Ayo wat or name bro ?
I am Tonye, nice meeting you man
Re: Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman by onenaira3: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

5th class citizen!
Shior!

What fact? We are talking about which losers can't survive by themselves and always shaking on their boot whenever division is mentioned, the only ppl that does so might I add, and your illiterate ass started ranting off on sh1t that has no bearing to what the conversation was on as always showing the world what a complete buf00n you are.

While I'm at it, what stopped you yoloba from returning to the status quo when ironsi died. Was he spirit holding Una from doing so? Was there a gun against Una head to rechange the policy he created and Una was supposedly against? Exactly. Propaganda creating parasites. 10th class citizen. Northern 's used tissue paper slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.