Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Queens Pray With Men At Prayer Ground - Read Why It's Not Good. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo Queens Pray With Men At Prayer Ground - Read Why It's Not Good. (665 Views)

Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Queens Pray With Men At Prayer Ground - Read Why It's Not Good. by Sammisticate: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
I would say why would Alafin of Oyo ever allow his Queens to pray with the men as we all know that in Islam, Men and Women pray separately..

I think this is not acceptable and not Godly according to Islamic way of performing Solat and I think is very wrong. Lets look from this angle (A celestial member can put on slippers or shoes on anything but whenever they put on the White Garment they dont put on shoes or slippers because its their believe and the instruction they follow) and they cant put on slippers or shoes because other churches do... That is their belief.

You can read more about this article below....

Read Full Article Here >>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/07/alaafin-of-oyo-queens-pray-with-men-at.html

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Queens Pray With Men At Prayer Ground - Read Why It's Not Good. by wisefizz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

Let's Localize This ongoing beef between drake and meek mill / Nollywood Star Actress Ufuoma McDermott Welcome's Baby Girl (photo) / Inspirational: How Sylvester Stallone Succeeded By BEN CARSON M.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.