Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) (28454 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) / President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by MDJALO(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
My pmb in action with poulbia,
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Appareil(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
JuanDeDios:

You dey talk your own. I started hearing of him in the early 80's.
Since 1984 but we enjoy peace!!! So much peace! In fact, right now we are on his neck for him to finish correct, build up and stabilize CMR O! He must not shake... He must fix all.
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Appareil:
Since 1984 but we enjoy peace!!! So much peace! In fact, right now we are on his neck for him to finish correct, build up and stabilize CMR O! He must not shake... He must fix all.

that peace may turn to a nightmare when he passes on. the legacy he leaves behind would want the next president want to be there for life.

Africans don't think about the wellbeing of their future children
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Expecting to see Rochas Okorocha making another bill board shaking hands with the Cameroonian President. And this PMB, I hope you are defeating boko haram from home front before dashing outside the country soliciting for help.
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Appareil(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
spiralwedge:

that peace may turn to a nightmare when he passes on. the legacy he leaves behind would want the next president want to be there for life.

Africans don't think about the wellbeing of their future children
Never! Which Nightmare?? He must fix Cameroon O! Democracy go begin after him go. Where him want go? After sitting for over 25years? Who is going to inherit .........??
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Youngmolis: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin HATERS SHOULD DIE
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Gurgle(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Choi this man

Recycled president meets 30 years presido

Hm! shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by endeedike(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
op its Paul Biya and not Diya...Diya is the guy Abacha nearly hanged but unfortunately Abacha died before he could hang him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
elbinmanny:
The Gulliver of President ..travelling since 29 may 2015 AD with nothing ti show embarassed
This what u get when u have a man who feels he is photogenic as president undecided
When a Du'llard Rules , the people suffer cry

You don't build a house without laying a foundation. Buhari is laying the foundation for a fruitful and positive regime. GEJ never laid any foundation and that's why his regime failed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by sellYourCar: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Correct President....see im gentle swagger grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
BCISLTD:
cool who is that dude in front of Mr president. ..feeling important

Check my signature
dats my governor, samuel ortom
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by amparas(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
darmys:
President Muhammadu Buhari met with the President of Cameroon Paul Biya, Key issue they discussed was the issue of security, Boko Haram as if affects Nigerian and Cameroon. The president also took the time out to meet with Nigerians living in Cameroon.

Details by Special adviser to the president on Media and Publicity

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/626410873758855168
its paul biya.
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
elbinmanny:
The Gulliver of President ..travelling since 29 may 2015 AD with nothing ti show embarassed
This what u get when u have a man who feels he is photogenic as president undecided
When a Du'llard Rules , the people suffer cry

Are u sure abt what u are saying? When otuoke man the clueless one ruled who suffered? Try and get sense bro
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by ApexTitan(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
The crew of the presidential jet must be very happy, a little over a week ago they were in the US now they are in Cameroon. Quietly accruing service hours and of course that out-station allowance. wink
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by DTaj: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Picture 6, left to right: Gov. Udom Emmanuel (Akwa-Ibom), Gov. Ben Ayade (Cross River), Gov. Kashim Shettima (Borno), Gov. Darius Ishiaku (Taraba), Gov. Samuel Ortom (Benue), Gov. Jibrila Bindo (Adamawa).

Good development, Mr. President. We must crush Boko Haram!
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by abagoro(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Diya or Biya
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
CR77:
minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction

U always look clueless like ur previous president with what u say.. Group of clueless pple beefing d man of the moment
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by harry509: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
darmys:
President Muhammadu Buhari met with the President of Cameroon Paul Biya, Key issue they discussed was the issue of security, Boko Haram as if affects Nigerian and Cameroon. The president also took the time out to meet with Nigerians living in Cameroon.

Details by Special adviser to the president on Media and Publicity

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/626410873758855168
sai baba!!! Dats is all I can say 4 now.
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
[i][/i]My president, he is trying but he just dey travel around fake countries, if u want to end this insurgency once and for all, go to countries like CHINA,RUSSIA & NORTH KOREA...... Cameroon is lower in the standard of Nigeria.
embarassedMy president, he is trying but he just dey travel around fake countries, if u want to end this insurgency once and for all, go to countries like CHINA,RUSSIA & NORTH KOREA...... Cameroon is lower in the standard of Nigeria.
My president, he is trying but he just dey travel around fake countries, if u want to end this insurgency once and for all, go to countries like CHINA,RUSSIA & NORTH KOREA...... Cameroon is lower in the standard of Nigeria.
embarassedMy president, he is trying but he just dey travel around fake countries, if u want to end this insurgency once and for all, go to countries like CHINA,RUSSIA & NORTH KOREA...... Cameroon is lower in the standard of Nigeria.
My president, he is trying but he just dey travel around fake countries, if u want to end this insurgency once and for all, go to countries like CHINA,RUSSIA & NORTH KOREA...... Cameroon is lower in the standard of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by darmys(f): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
amparas:
its paul biya.

i know but the thread made front page
usually you cannot edit after that
the body of the post shows B tho
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Mania04(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Paul Biya...... Not diya.. undecided
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
damiloladuke1:
Hope fully , the outcome of the meeting will be fruitful and not just end up as a ceremonial visit.

But wait, paul Biya is still the President of Cameroon? I heard of this guy in the year 2000 when Cameroon beat Nigeria in the nation's cup Final, and he is still tthere...Africa leaders na wa

Oye Idile

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
U no c d guy coat? Correct old school coat
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by BCISLTD: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
OBTMOS:
dats my governor, samuel ortom

Make the guy shift back small. ..
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Appareil:
You meant since 1982. Yeah, peace is an achievement to some of you. I can tell you why characters like Biya are not good for Cameroon or any country but I doubt you'd understand. Carry go.
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by walozanga(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oga traveller.. Clueless traveller
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by enfantdedieu: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Currently in Cmr,d 2 heads of states are having dinner at the unity palace right now
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Presido! Haha haters gon hate
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by Appareil(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ayomikun1998:
[i][/i]My president, he is trying but he just dey travel around fake countries, if u want to end this insurgency once and for all, go to countries like CHINA,RUSSIA & NORTH KOREA...... Cameroon is lower in the standard of Nigeria.
The stone That the builders rejected will become the corner stone. Do You know the level of sécurité in Cameroon?? I hold mysellf for peace sake
Re: Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) by silos(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
thank you Cameroonians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers / Metuh, Fayose Attend PDP Caucus Meeting / Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.