Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. (6990 Views)

Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by rosy4u(f): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2015
asodeboyede:

Let me be more succint with my point. The fact remains u(anyone in such situation) must not linger in thoughts at that junction. Act fast, before being overthrown!
***talking from experience***grin
if u really talking frm experience and u didn't fall to that temptation then .... praise da Lord sambary grin grin
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by rosy4u(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

was there anything you had in mind besides the firewood....
bt pls if itz a naughty idea, keep it to urself....
i dont want to be corrupted.
wat do u think I've got in mind tongue
u urself naughty pass me cheesy
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by rosy4u(f): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2015
datyrone:

I know where your mind is going cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mo fe do kpa nii tongue
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by frankcris(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
I will sleep in the next room available...grin
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by rosco20(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=rosy4u post=36400226]

Your wife is away for 2days, you enter ur house in d evening after work, eat, and ask the maid to lay ur bed while u go take ur bath .

you then come out of the bathroom only to find ur maid comfortably lying on ur laid bed like this ... cheesy

1. you gently wake her up and walk her out of ur room? smiley

2. you get her fired? sad

3. you gladly throw urself on her? cheesy

oya guys over to u .... no lie o grin

[/quote ] pls can gimme your no so dat we chat better on watsapp dis is my no 07061004091
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by shiki(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2016
If my wife is a straight forward house wife, I will walk the maid out of my room, and fire her as soon as my wife comes back, .....but I will act otherwise if my wife is not straight forward
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Aberration.
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by chigoizie7(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2016
rosy4u:

Your wife is away for 2days, you enter ur house in d evening after work, eat, and ask the maid to lay ur bed while u go take ur bath .

you then come out of the bathroom only to find ur maid comfortably lying on ur laid bed like this ... cheesy

Why would a wife leave u with a maid as endowed and as grown as this and den leave for 2yrs?
Re: Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. by thesuave10(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2016
rosy4u:

4 sleep in her room
5 jump on the bed and ask her to shift
6 call my wife and tell her : "nice try" grin cheesy
7 fire the maid and get two hotter ones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Funny Relationship Pictures / Man Caught His Wife Having Sex With Another Man And Videoed Them / See The Big Banana This Little Girl Is Sucking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.