Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (47139 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by lawnreigh(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
I find it difficult to believe how most ladies lie about how were disvirgined to their boyfriends/Fiancé and co, most times they usually lie, it's either they were raped by a neighbor when they were young or probably one brother in their area which makes it hard to even believe the one saying the truth because it seems to be the same lie trend among ladies.

Is there anything bad in telling your boyfriend how you were truly disvirgined by former boyfriends et al?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by christinie(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Can you prove this allegation?

40 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by shaiba(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
that is past and the future is bright with him by her side. would it be fair to ask how he was disvirgined? why should it be of interest to him? would the answer make them richer or add more years to his life? Honestly I don't see how it can better the future of that relationship.

MOVE ON BRO

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ivyT(f): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Like seriously...
some things are unnecessary

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why should one even bother going down the memory lane

If he's going to ask me stuff like that, he should also be ready to open up as well. But this topic ain't for me. Bye grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by 1miccza: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:

If he's going to ask me stuff like that, he should also be ready to open up as well. But this topic ain't for me. Bye grin

In as much as i agree with your last line about opening up don't you think it's necessary for the sake of trust??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Moz22: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:

gerarra hia

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Gurgle(f): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
so the guy wont take them for a lipsrsealed

you're asking this question. havent you seen the sheer volume of threads concerning female virginity on NL

if its you wont you do it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Gurgle(f): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
1miccza:

In as much as i agree with your last line about opening up don't you think it's necessary for the sake of trust??
Trust you say!

Some guys tend to act like they don't care about a girl's past or how many guys she has been with, when they ain't good either, but as soon as she just start talking about her EX, then the virginity part, and AYE! Everything changes, but his own past ain't pretty too.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Moz22:
gerarra hia
undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by 1miccza: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
Trust you say!

Some guys tend to act like they don't care about a girl's past or how many guys she has been with, when they ain't good either, but as soon as she just start talking about her EX, then the virginity part, and AYE! Everything changes, but his own past ain't pretty too.

Yeah some guys you say,in my own view i feel that's why it's important that both of them understand themselves.. Personally if i would ask that i would have made up my mind to take anything that comes my way in my stride and of course share my own secrets....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
1miccza:

Yeah some guys you say,in my own view i feel that's why it's important that both of them understand themselves.. Personally if i would ask that i would have made up my mind to take anything that comes my way in my stride and of course share my own secrets....
But your feelings for her will change, even if you don't want to admit it.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by 1miccza: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:

That's why it's important also for both parties to understand themselves perfectly.. Just as i said,before making such request,the guy would have made up his mind to open up and accept anything he's about to hear...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Classic got new meaning? shocked tongue tongue
Nneka123:
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by mekus15: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
There seems to be too much focus on female virginity; but how can one prove if a man is a virgin or not?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
That was how I asked my first gf, if she was a virgin, she said Yes and No. I was confused, she now said d guy penetrated her, buh it was painful she now asked him to stop. I was so vexed.
My oda ex, told me she was disvirgined becos her mum wasn't caring and was always scolding her. I was just looking at her like mumu, so no woman wan accept say she want am.
I don't trust grls at all, not even yourmain

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Shaadey: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why must he know how she was deflowered?? can he re-flower her??

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by 20bc(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bro do you want her to tell you that it was by her last boyfriend, would you believe that story undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by lordtech(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Really
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by missKiffy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Not in all cases
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by UncleSnr(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
My cousin raped me... Thats the most common line (victim of this scam line). As a sharp guy wey just dey begin journey, I had to stuck myself into the tin she was stuffing me into, so that I won't carry last.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ibkgab001: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
over to you Introvert
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shiooorrrrr
You even get time to ask oooo...

LTC
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why is this particular post attracting so many comments from the ladies?

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ladyF(f): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by pTomz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
If she likes let her say the gods raped her, where will her lie channel her to?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? by ThisMeansWAR: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
why would any dude wanna know how his girl got disflowered?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.