Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Jokes: You Can Never Win Doctor Akpors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes: You Can Never Win Doctor Akpors (955 Views)

Jarizod's Book Of Jokes / Akpors Joke Must Read---- / Best Nigerian Commedy And Jokes You Will Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes: You Can Never Win Doctor Akpors by MRpii(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Akpors tried and tried but could not find a job, so he gathered all the money he could squeeze out of friends and family, and opened a tiny local clinic with a sign outside that read “GET TREATMENT FOR 20k – IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k.” A dubious man walked past the clinic with the sign and thought it was a great opportunity to earn 100k from whoever put up the sign, so he walked and the following drama took place:
Dubious Man: I have lost my sense of taste Akpors: Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in patient’s mouth
Dubious Man: Ugh..this is kerosene.
Akpors: Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me 20k (The annoyed Dubious Man goes back after a few days to recover his money)
Dubious Man: I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything Akpors: Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth.
Dubious Man (annoyed): “This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste
Akpors: Congrats. If you remember that it means you have got your memory back. Give me 20k. The fuming Dubious Man pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 100k.
Dubious Man: My eyesight has become very weak Akpors: Well, I don’t have any medicine for that, so take this 100k Dubious Man (staring at the cash): But this is 20k, not 100k Akpors: Ah congrats, so you can see how much, meaning your eyesight is restored. Give me 20k! You can’t beat an Akpors!!
One word for Akpors cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jokes: You Can Never Win Doctor Akpors by Teeboy15(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
nice

(1) (Reply)

Salah Ram / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Hilarious: See Buhari Complaining To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.