Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra (6447 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / THERE IS NO MINORITY IN BIAFRA : (A CROSSRIVER MAN TELLS HIS STORY) / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Whenever I come across a very important point from any of the Radio Biafra broadcasts, I like to share it here to gauge peoples' opinion on such point.
This is from the broadcast of July 17; just paraphrasing...

You cannot be a minority in a country to which you are indigenous.
In Britain, the Scots and the Welsh are not minority for political positions. Minority in Britain means immigrants and people who are not indigenous to Britain.

There are indigenous political minorities in Nigeria. Obasanjo alluded to that point in his "Niger Delta will suffer because of Jonathan..." speech.

In Biafra (like in Britain), there are no ethnic minorities because every Biafran is indigenous to Biafra.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
A double emphasis is placed on "reasonably" in the topic, because you have to apply reason (as in logic, brain, thinking process). If you think about it, it defies logic.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Mogidi: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
I must admit I was sceptical about Radio Biafra at the beginning, but Jeeze, they make some fucking sense to me now.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by networkrecharg: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gorila Khan to prison?
Kennedy Friday wrote: ANOTHER 900 MILLION NAIRA FOUND IN GESILA KHAN'S ACCOUNT
Days after a whooping 700 million naira was discovered in the account of Gesila Khan, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of INEC in Rivers State, another 900 million naira has been discovered in another bank account belonging to the woman, bringing the total discovery so far to a staggering 1. 6 billion naira. The 900 million naira discovery today has been confiscated.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I must admit I was sceptical about Radio Biafra at the beginning, but Jeeze, they make some fucking sense to me now.

The radio is simply addictive because of the power of logic and truth. People just can't stop listening because they make a lot of sense.

26 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by fr3do(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Let Nnamdi just be a bit more politically correct and less insulting

11 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by 4stylz: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
I am not igbo but this is the fact about Nigeria; how can a region call the other minority in their own father's land just because of the simple reason we don't speak same language..

In America; blacks are called minority because they migrated from Africa.. You can't call a region in America minority; na war e go cause.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
fr3do:
Let Nnamdi just be a bit more politically correct and less insulting

But what do you think Nigerians have been doing for 55 years?

The radio is gaining more listener-ship because it avoids LIES "political correctness" and speaks the raw truth.
I would rather someone speaks the truth and give me electricity, potable water, hospitals, etc than all the lies killing thousands in Nigeria every year.

20 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Deltagiant: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
The benefits of listening to the fiery broadcaster, Mr. Kanu, far out weighs any other negatives. The guy simply speaks truth to power!

I have beeen glued to his programme ever since Buhari added more power and popularity to this radio.

22 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by fr3do(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

But what do you think Nigerians have been doing for 55 years?

The radio is gaining more listener-ship because it avoids LIES "political correctness" and speaks the raw truth.
I would rather someone speaks the truth and give me electricity, potable water, hospitals, etc than all the lies killing thousands in Nigeria every year.

I agree with you

13 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Deltagiant:
The benefits of listening to the fiery broadcaster, Mr. Kanu, far out weighs any other negatives. The guy simply speaks truth to power!

I have beeen glued to his programme ever since Buhari added more power and popularity to this radio.

That is why the radio is just addictive. It is also why "they" desperately want it off the air! cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by onenaira3: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Deltagiant:

You can't help but love that nnamdi (no homo), he's aggressive and crude but everything he says are the truth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by abduljabbar4(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mogidi:

After gejs loss. Hehehehehheheh..

7 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Deltagiant: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

That is why the radio is just addictive. It is also why "they" desperately want it off the air! cheesy

I even heard from reliable sources that listeners to NBC Enugu broadcast this morning was shocked that Radio Biafra was suppressing NBC Enugu broadcast. I will still find out more

21 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Deltagiant:

I even heard from reliable sources that listeners to NBC Enugu broadcast this morning was shocked that Radio Biafra was suppressing NBC Enugu broadcast. I will still find out more

Well, IPOB threatened it before. lol
The NBC people don't know what they are dealing with. lol

4 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Pshowrock: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
I agree !!!
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
But to the topic: How can a person be a minority in the land of his ancestors?
Makes absolutely no sense to me!
That is why Biafra was (still is) divided into provinces of local clans. That way, you cannot say that you from "Onitsha province" for eg is a majority to me from "Uyo province".
Everything is local. National politics means every Biafran is SAME.

9 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Just see as the foes are hawking around this thread.

I have a lot of issues with this British experiment and contraption. That insulting word MINORITY was deliberately introduced to make such people feel exactly as the word portrays them. I've never and will never accept that level of denigration. I'm not a minority.

My woman used to frown at Radio Biafra. But since the day she was dispassionate and patient enough to listen to the fiery liberating truth emanating from the lips of Nnamdi, she's now glued to it. At home. In the car radio. On the Internet. Everywhere.

There's NO hope for the current system. There's NO future here. I share nothing in common with the grandchildren of Uthman Dan Fodio. I have nothing in common with them. We shall continue to preach the truth to power till the parasites agree to a sincere restructuring of the lopsided system OR we go our ways.

Even I belong to a nation of 500,000 people, it's far better than being congregated together in an unworkable system. I just demand equity, fairness.

This nation shall continue to be sustained with blood till its restructured.....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Just see as the foes are hawking around this thread.

I have a lot of issues with this British experiment and contraption. That insulting word MINORITY was deliberately introduced to make such people feel exactly as the word portrays them. I've never and will never accept that level of denigration. I'm not a minority.

My woman used to frown at Radio Biafra. But since the day she was dispassionate and patient enough to listen to the fiery liberating truth emanating from the lips of Nnamdi, she's now glued to it. At home. In the car radio. On the Internet. Everywhere.

There's NO hope for the current system. There's NO future here. I share nothing in common with the grandchildren of Uthman Dan Fodio. I have nothing in common with them. We shall continue to preach the truth to power till the parasites agree to a sincere restructuring of the lopsided system OR we go our ways.

Even I belong to a nation of 500,000 people, it's far better than being congregated together in an unworkable system. I just demand equity, fairness.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
That guy is a good psychic g.u.v expert. I'm suspecting to be covert CIA agent. That's how they operate and he no doubt looks, acts like one.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Demburrows:
That guy is a good psychic g.u.v expert. I'm suspecting to be covert CIA agent. That's how they operate and he no doubt looks, acts like one.

Well if this "CIA agent" speaks the truth that no one in Nigeria wants to speak, then, he is very much welcome. cool
Thousands are dying in the fraudulent snake pit that is Nigeria, all because people lie every day for a living.
Let the truth be spoken even if heavens fall. cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Arrester171(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Following...
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Elosky20: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
c
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Fleshly: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

Well if this "CIA agent" speaks the truth that no one in Nigeria wants to speak, then, he is very much welcome. cool
Thousands are dying in the fraudulent snake pit that is Nigeria, all because people lie every day for a living.

1000 Gbozas for you!

8 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
4stylz:
I am not igbo but this is the fact about Nigeria; how can a region call the other minority in their own father's land just because of the simple reason we don't speak same language..

In America; blacks are called minority because they migrated from Africa .. You can't call a region in America minority; na war e go cause.
A lot of you just like to yap about things they don't know about. First, your brother above was making inaccurate statements about the U.K using the Welsh and Scots as examples, and now here you come making the similar claims but yours was about Blacks in the United States.

Minority simply means "Less in number". Its not about race or ethnicity. And if it was about migration like you claimed above, then Native Americans won't be referred to as "Minority" even with their low 5.2million population.

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

Most Nigerians are naturally averse to truth and transparency. That animal Lugard packed into one geographical location a people who have NOTHING in common. While the fool had gone to the grave, his experiment also keeps wasting lives and properties because some empowered parasites are holding that contraption to ransom.

7 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

Most Nigerians are naturally averse to truth and transparency. That animal Lugard packed into one geographical location a people who have NOTHING in common. While the fool had gone to the grave, his experiment also keeps wasting lives and properties because some empowered parasites are holding that contraption to ransom. angry angry angry angry
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Most Nigerians are naturally averse to truth and transparency. That animal Lugard packed into one geographical location a people who have NOTHING in common. While the fool had gone to the grave, his experiment also keeps wasting lives and properties because some empowered parasites are holding that contraption to ransom.

Bros my main concern has always been the LIVES being wasted in Nigeria.
It has even got to a stage whereby lives being wasted in Nigeria are no longer news internationally.
Only a person without conscience can live with that.

8 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
A lot of you just like to yap about things they don't know about. First, your brother above was making inaccurate statements about the U.K using the Welsh and Scots as examples, and now here you come making the similar claims but yours was about Blacks in the United States.

Minority simply means "Less in number". Its not about race or ethnicity. And if it was about migration like you claimed above, then Native Americans won't be referred to as "Minority" even with their low 5.2million population.

You don't get the point. Sorry bro.

In America almost EVERYONE (more than 98%) is an immigrant. So the use of "minority" term for Indians is reasonable because it is a topsy-turvy situation compared to Britain.
Even on top of that, Indians enjoy special rights and privileges that no other groups enjoy because reasonable people designed America.

In Nigeria 99.9% of people there are indigenous, yet you have political indigenous minorities.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Mckennedy: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
truth is too bitter,,,but must told,,, Nnamdi Kanu never said anything wrong considering the IQ our those piloting Nigerian affairs....he digest news the way a common person will understand the contents.. all hail Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by worthytalk: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Radio Biafra is my University and Mr Nnamdi Kanu is my great Teacher.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by 4stylz: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

You are talk I g shiit man* do you even know what tribalism has done to Nigeria? So the minority cannot be president or Senate president? If not that Niger delta were pressuring the country becos they got the oil; do you think Gej would have been president? So because Yoruba and Hausa are more in numbers; we should dash them the country;

Every region in Nigeria; weather south, west, east or north is majority; just cos we talk differently doesn't make another region minority.

Tell me which region in America is minority and majority. Nigeria is just bleeped up

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions / FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction / Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.