Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* (1464 Views)

Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
So, I decided to post this thread as regards the lies and denials being peddled by Rochas and his cohorts in Imo state. Recently, Rochas went to the USA with Buhari and met Obama. Fastforward to just two days after his return to Nigeria, huge billboards sprung up in Owerri displaying where Rochas was shaking Obama. The pictures were tagged "THE NEW FACES OF CHANGE". Personally being someone that knows Rochas as a con man, I was not dissapointed. Because his motto has always been "CONVINCE THEM OR CONFUSE THEM".

The reason he put up that billboard is not far fetched..... "He wants to ride on the fame of meeting Obama to sell his image for 2019 presidential elections and to redeem whatever is remaining of his battered image in governing Imo state". There is no denial about that. He wants to deceive Imolites that he is "TAKING THEM TO INTERNATIONAL WATERS"... Lols. If you are asking why he will think of such, the reason is simple: ROCHAS IS A LOCAL CHAMPION!

But the Billboards didnt achieve the desired result. Rather, it generated much negativity among the masses who most of them are being owed salary arrears while their governor is putting up billboards. Because of the bad waves the PR Stunt was generating, the media became awash with denials. One those denials can be seen here;

www.nairaland.com/2482656/obama-billboard-rochas-okorocha-denies

As usual, the gullible Imolites and some Nigerians bought their story of "The billboards being put up by over zealous politicians who support Rochas".... Lols.

But I refuse to be deterred. I refuse to be confused by the Shenanigans of Rochas and his government. So, I will be updating this thread with similar billboards being put up by Rochas. Lets see how they deny them.

Below are some billboards put up at the popular imsu junction where the governor was claiming that "HE PROVIDED A CONDUCIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT BY DUALIZING A ROAD!".... Wow! For real? How does grading a road correlate with providing a conducive learning environment? Is that a structure within the school? What academic facility can a graded road be termed as?

cc
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Lalasticlala
decode55
Mogidi
Shachris
Temitemi1
imsuboi
Severusnape

1 Like

Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by madridguy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
HATERS AT WORK AGAIN.

APC
CHANGE
Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by Applaner: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
d
Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by Greyworld: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
since when did "Obama" become a yardstick 2 measure only God knws what.
Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by temitemi1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Where is that girl called beremX I want her to come n defend her pay master (okorochange) billboard govt grin grin grin
exxell:
So, I decided to post this thread as regards the lies and denials being peddled by Rochas and his cohorts in Imo state. Recently, Rochas went to the USA with Buhari and met Obama. Fastforward to just two days after his return to Nigeria, huge billboards sprung up in Owerri displaying where Rochas was shaking Obama. The pictures were tagged "THE NEW FACES OF CHANGE". Personally being someone that knows Rochas as a con man, I was not dissapointed. Because his motto has always been "CONVINCE THEM OR CONFUSE THEM".

The reason he put up that billboard is not far fetched..... "He wants to ride on the fame of meeting Obama to sell his image for 2019 presidential elections and to redeem whatever is remaining of his battered image in governing Imo state". There is no denial about that. He wants to deceive Imolites that he is "TAKING THEM TO INTERNATIONAL WATERS"... Lols. If you are asking why he will think of such, the reason is simple: ROCHAS IS A LOCAL CHAMPION!

But the Billboards didnt achieve the desired result. Rather, it generated much negativity among the masses who most of them are being owed salary arrears while their governor is putting up billboards. Because of the bad waves the PR Stunt was generating, the media became awash with denials. One those denials can be seen here;

www.nairaland.com/2482656/obama-billboard-rochas-okorocha-denies

As usual, the gullible Imolites and some Nigerians bought their story of "The billboards being put up by over zealous politicians who support Rochas".... Lols.

But I refuse to be deterred. I refuse to be confused by the Shenanigans of Rochas and his government. So, I will be updating this thread with similar billboards being put up by Rochas. Lets see how they deny them.

Below are some billboards put up at the popular imsu junction where the governor was claiming that "HE PROVIDED A CONDUCIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT BY DUALIZING A ROAD!".... Wow! For real? How does grading a road correlate with providing a conducive learning environment? Is that a structure within the school? What academic facility can a graded road be termed as?

cc
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Lalasticlala
decode55
Mogidi
Shachris
Temitemi1
imsuboi
Severusnape

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by abagoro(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Compare this one to the purported Obama billboard and realise why I knew instantly that the Obama billboard was a poorly done mischief.
Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok we are waiting
Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Where is that girl called beremX I want her to come n defend her pay master (okorochange) billboard govt grin grin grin

They will never appear here. The change chanters...
Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by imsuboi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
BeremX, come & defend your paymaster. Illiterate -_-

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by eyeview: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
imsuboi:
BeremX, come & defend your paymaster. Illiterate -_-

She can't come as she's presently on strike due to the non payment of her salary by her paymaster

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by Beremx(f): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
eyeview:

She can't come as she's presently on strike due to the non payment of her salary by her paymaster
can you please do me a favor by stop disturbing my mentions?
Re: Who Will Put Up These Deceptive Billboards? If Not Rochas! *pictures* by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hahaha @OP you won't finish our Rochas o. The most confused and clueless Governor so far in the entire South after Aregbesola

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: "Nigerians Living Abroad Will Vote In Next General Elections- Buhari / President Buhari Betrayed Me;only Media Protest Can Save Us- Amaechi / Expose On CORRUPTION!!! - The ECONET Wireless Saga - The Strive Masiyiwa Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.