Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations (29866 Views)

Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack. / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Desric(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
I know they'll spam this thread with their GEJ rubbish, like i'll always maintain that Nigeria's problem is just like a train, get the head right and other parts will follow without you sweating.
GEJ and his co-travellers were not ready to allow things work, not even the refineries working now that people will want to make it appear he rehabilitated· If GEJ and his PDP were very sure that they'd allow this refineries to work at this pace, it would have been in their campaign headlines but because they were not sure, that's why they kept it silent because if it eventually works, Mama Peace, Diezani, Ifeanyi Uba and his saTAN will not have anywhere to exhibit their talent of fraud and embezzlement. If you say that PMB is not the man, then i'll ask you the last time we heard this kind of news in Nigeria. By 31st of july, the Chad Basin JTF will start its full operations and so far i've no regrets that GEJ, TANmites, and their PDP lost the Presidential election. Let me rest my case here for now.
God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Alhamdulillah. Thank God for delivering us from PDP's pledge of 2016.

I stand by it that had GEJ won the election, our refineries wouldn't be working even in 2016. It's a route we have traveled many times with GeJ/NNPC.

How can a govt that said it categorically in March 2015 that refineries can't work earlier than 2016 now lay claim to this achievement? Here is the link of that promise http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/

PMB's no nonsense is what made NNPC to put its acts together. Good name is better than gold and diamond.

DECEIVE NOT URSELF.....
THE REFINERIES COMING ONLINE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BUHARI & HIS SO-CALLED NO NONSENSE STANCE BUT WAS BORNE OUT OF THE FRUSTRATIONS OF TECHNOCRATS/INDUSTRY EXPERTS IN THE NNPC.

THIS WAS JUS THE NNPC GMD MAKING GOOD USE OF AN IMPRESS ACCOUNT OF $25,000,000 ANNUALLY
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
989900:
1. The past administration's goal was not to get the refineries working.

2. According to Diezani, they were better sold off.

3. The 4 refineries needed just N99b (after as usual), but the past administration would rather spend trillions on importation of refined products, waste billions on flights and similar sorry things, while our refineries were purposefully left at averagely less than 15-20% functional capacity for years!

4. The non-working refineries meant merry business times for beneficiaries of it's near demise. From oil-swap frauds to subsidy fraud, while the rest of us bear the brunt -- from severe fuel scarcity, to drain on Forex, in effect, strangling of the Naira resulting in hyper-inflation, and ultimately impoverishment of the people.

5. The extent of GEJ's complicity is less known (at least to me).

6. The past admin would not have taken the TAM serious, nor initiate it's commencement in Oct. 2014, if the elections weren't coming up in Feb.2015 (see it's approach to Boko Haram in the build up to the elections for comparison).

7. If the past admin retained the presidency, it would have been business as usual and more of the same.
Even the earlier proposed completion date by NNPC (April, 2016), would have been nothing but some pipe dream, in lieu of this earlier completion dates -- cause 'there's a new Sheriff in town'.

8. Contrary to some comments on here, it is actually possible to complete a TAM in 30-60 days or thereabout! TAM took roughly 100 days or thereabout at the Warri refinery in 2000, even though a sizeable portion of it was also affected by fire!

9. Most of the parts needed for the TAM for the PH refinery have actually been sitting locked up in containers at the Onne port for months before now!

10. All the enumerated above are 'facts' carefully researched, vetted, and stated without any sentiment. If you do have any contrary opinion, kindly state it with facts, and not your personal opinion.
#welearneveryday

Dude

U re trying to sound intelligent dude u re. Making a fool of urself....

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Opehray: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by 989900: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
patmaine:

Dude

U re trying to sound intelligent dude u re. Making a fool of urself....

Obviously, you can't decipher the difference between 'intelligence' and 'knowledge'. Those were raw facts or knowledge if you will; not intelligence per se.

OTOH, unintelliegent is when I clearly stated that alternative facts or knowledge are required in lieu of 'opinions', and all you could do is air your 'opinion' -- a f00lish one at that! #comprehensionissues

Lastly sir, I'm not your 'dude', you don't know me that way.
I 'might' be old enough to be your father . . . just saying.
Goodluck to you.

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by 989900: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by ocelot2006(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
They will tell us it is GEJ now, whereas it was unequivocally stated by a GEJ minister that the soonest they (GEJites) can get the refinery operable was in 2016.

Ride on my presidio, building institution rather than people so that even without him Nigeria will never be put on reverse gear again.

So because the GEJ's Minister was trying to be conservative in his/her estimate, it is all now GMB? Even when the Daura m@sturb@tor still doesn't know his left from right & hasn't sunk in a DIME yet? Suuuure...
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

I stand by it that had GEJ won the election, our refineries wouldn't be working even in 2016. It's a route we have traveled many times with GeJ/NNPC.

How can a govt that said it categorically in March 2015 that refineries can't work earlier than 2016 now lay claim to this achievement? Here is the link of that promise http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/

PMB's no nonsense is what made NNPC to put its acts together. Good name is better than gold and diamond.
Yeah, u are 100% correct my guy. Just wondering what will passing thru GEJ and the Subsidy thieves minds right now.

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Hemanwel(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
CSTR2:
I seriously am anticipating how buhari intends to outdo jonathan.
He will need to build new refineries and give Nigerians bullet trains since GEJ's lomocotives are rubbish according to the APC.
These are the barest minimum any sensible human being would expect from the much touted change govt.
I wish him luck.
You have spoken well

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by ocelot2006(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
smsshola:
If there is anything I av learnt that matter most in ur dealing with fellow men is your INTERGRITY... The achievement may be that of GEJ I am not sure... but this day it seem the fear of Buhari alone as no nonsense man is the beginning of effectiveness and efficiency.

This integrity make a saint among is fellow naija politician that even the opposition said he is the only clean man in APC. No wonder they can't find anything against him during the election campaign.

I envy you on this Buhari.

Please you APC folks need to ease up on this so called "fear" for Buhari? What bloody fear?! For Nigeria's most confused President who's administration flips on policies far more than a fried burger? A president who's administration is grossly inept? Since when did "fear" trump all the hardwork/effort+funds sunk to make the TAM project a reality? Abeg spare us the crap!!

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by najoke: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
anonimi:

[s]Are you allegric to RELEVANT information being shared at all times

Why am I bothering with a joker like you?

stop yarning dust and wake up from your sleep....Dumbo!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2685023_dumbo_jpegab359d79bcbeb1888bedd27298c7ecfb
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by rusher14: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

Please you APC folks need to ease up on this so called "fear" for Buhari? What bloody fear?! For Nigeria's most confused President who's administration flips on policies far more than a fried burger? A president who's administration is grossly inept? Since when did "fear" trump all the hardwork/effort+funds sunk to make the TAM project a reality? Abeg spare us the crap!!
Butthurt much?
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by infohenry(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Blame buhari for insurgents. Blame him for the state of the economy but for refineries they told us will not work until 2016 that suddenly come up give jonathan the glory. To me the refineries did not break down was shutdown and important components was removed by the cabals. The arrival of a new sherrif change everything.

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Abbeybrown: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good work from out mr president . P. M. B

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by gidjah(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
We just pray, this tides of development can be maintained, no more sabotaged efforts by any persons or group of persons, any counter attempt shall be termed as mutiny of the first degree ,!!

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by nuelyoyo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Normal level na, new president don show, busy body and eye service go increase.

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by nuelyoyo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
handie:
Ehya. Buhari enjoying the fruit of another man's(Jonathan) labor. God pls may another man not enjoy the fruit of my labor. Take it or leave it, Nigerian refineries started operation in Buhari's tenure. Power generation reached an all time high during Buhari's tenure... Na who read na him serious, who pass, na him know book. All the same, thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for setting the foundation.
Fine we know the repair of the refineries started during GEJ's time, but the truth is if GEJ had won the elections NNPC wouldn't have achieved this feet, coz the refineries working at full capacity would spell bad business for the cabals in the oil and gas sector, they make so much money from importation of fuel and claiming of subsidies. All this agencies have suddenly woken up from their slumber coz they know a new party is in power - eye service will increase for now.

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by nuelyoyo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
liberty300:
Thank you GEJ

They blame GEJ for corruption, insurgency but won't blame him for refineries and polio vaccines.. Tell us howrefineries are built in 2 months and boko haram can't be stopped in 2 months as promised
Fine we know the repair of the refineries started during GEJ's time, but the truth is if GEJ had won the elections NNPC wouldn't have achieved this feet, coz the refineries working at full capacity would spell bad business for the cabals in the oil and gas sector, they make so much money from importation of fuel and claiming of subsidies. All this agencies have suddenly woken up from their slumber coz they know a new party is in power - eye service will increase for now.

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by nuelyoyo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
fallskyed:

this is the good work of ex president, goodluck jonathan..

But he kept quiet over all his good deeds and plans for the nigerian pple...

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by beengils: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
ramond007:
Of course it was jonathans achievement,buhari have not done anything since assumption of office only arrest and quizzing of innocent citizens foolll
wailing wailer... Aren't you even ashamed of yourself?
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Akposkool(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
fallskyed:
this is the good work of ex president, goodluck jonathan..
But he kept quiet over all his good deeds and plans for the nigerian pple...
shatap there
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by beengils: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

wailer, are you doubting PMB's No tolerance for corruption and his Superlative Integrity? Ok try stealing in his Government you go know say khaki no be leather, Anofia!

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by tsdarkside(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
God bless Gej and his legacies we are enjoying

i dont understand...did gej used juju on you people...??....??
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by PRYCE(m): 5:34am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Guy I've told you several times to unplug the straw you stuck in Buhari's as.s! Even he acknowledges the incessant axx licking's Getting off the charts!
He Said This: https://www.nairaland.com/2460862/cannot-take-credit-revival-refineries
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by alabiyemmy(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2015
It started long before. Baba one chance became President. Give credit to whom its due.
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by alabiyemmy(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont understand...did gej used juju on you people...??....??

Say the truth it cost you nothing.
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by idolda: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2015
reuben79:
hell fire!
your home? Quote me wrongly again and go home fast?
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by reuben79: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2015
idolda:
your home? Quote me wrongly again and go home fast?
rubbish!
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by DropShot: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

\
We really thank Jehovah bro.
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by patrickmuf(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2015
News like this makes me realize GEJ was not in control of his supposed government...This should have boosted his campaigns to high heavens, why didn't he key into this achievement? Simply means he was not aware of the true state of things or he was part of the ploy to deceive Nigerians whilst looting to high heavens...
I see why people are finding it hard to believe it was all GEJ's doing...
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by ocelot2006(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2015
beengils:
wailer, are you doubting PMB's No tolerance for corruption and his Superlative Integrity? Ok try stealing in his Government you go know say khaki no be leather, Anofia!

Oponu, shut the fvck up!! Useless paper m@stub@tor. Your selfie president is yet to fulfill any part of his promises, yet you're here spewing TRASH! Tell the Daura President to SIT UP and do his damn job. Useless fvcktard.

Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers / Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide / Nigerians Turn On Their AC, Freezers For Days Even While Not Using Them- Adelabu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54