Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (1173 Views)

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by VeeBabs(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
HORROR ALERT: Don't read this if you have a weak heart. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PHOTO.

This has got to be one of the most painful, heartbreaking news I’ve heard in a while.

A 16-year-old boy named Tajudeen Azeez, lured his 4 year old neighbour to a primary school in the Ijanikin area of Lagos, stabbed him, strangled him and removed his intestines, his kidney, and cut off his penis.

He did this because a man named Osho had approached him and asked him to get him fresh human parts, and would pay him N50,000. N50,000 is what a human being is worth to some people. Unbelievably sad!

“At first, I did not want to succumb to the temptation but it kept coming. When I woke up this morning (Monday), I saw Ibrahim at the back of the house. I told him to accompany me to a primary school not too far from the house.

"The name of the school is Anglican Primary School, Ijanikin. He followed me to the place and on arrival there, I stabbed him with a knife from behind. He fell down and I strangled him with a rope. I then cut his stomach open with the knife. I am sorry for what I did,” said Tajudeen.

He was of course caught and made to carry the body of the deceased. The photo is extremely graphic!

Tajudeen has been arrested by the Lagos State police command according to a report by Daily Trust and is currently at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Yaba.

According to the acting police public relations officer for the Lagos Command, Patricia Amadin, the body of the deceased has been deposited at a government mortuary. She said Tajudeen was arrested following intelligence information.

“Based on the strength of the information, the DPO and his men raced to the place. On arrival, they found the lifeless body of a four-year-old boy while the suspect was soaked in the deceased’s blood.

"From close observation, it was discovered that some vital organs such as the kidney and intestine had been removed from the deceased. All the missing organs and parts were kept in a black nylon bag. The suspect was promptly arrested and taken to the station,” Amadin said.

She said they are now looking for the said Mr Osho.

Horrible story. I feel like vomiting! lipsrsealed

source: 247nigerianewsupdate.co

Re: 16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by illiad: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Since APC took power it has been one bizarre news after another.

Btw south west people why? The person Wey do una don die?
Re: 16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by illiad: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yolobas
Re: 16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Ephemmm: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chai! God, my life is in Your hands: make it glorious.

I think it is high time the adults/parents start thinking of leaving a better children behind for the world too, instead of thinking about how to leave a better world behind for their children only.
Re: 16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by VeeBabs(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is horrible. Plain horror.
Re: 16-year-old Ritualist Agent Butchers 4-year-old In Lagos (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by ademasta(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2015
The culprit deserves to be killed by the legal hands, not jungle justice...

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Breaks Popular Oap’s Head For Having Affair With His Wife (photo) / EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday / Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.