Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Doctors In The House Does Worms Spread To Part Of Body Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Does Worms Spread To Part Of Body Pls (606 Views)

Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / Lassa Fever Claims 63, Spread To 17 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Does Worms Spread To Part Of Body Pls by Kabawhat: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good day every one, lately a friend of mine who's ages should be around 25+ if am not mistaking. Told me that some few random part of his body specifically the hand, legs n neck of his would just be shaking just for some seconds .. As if something if one is pumping blood to veins... And he was asking could it worms, if just careless told am not a doctor that he should allow me ask doctors online.
pls enlight the poor boy pls
Re: Doctors In The House Does Worms Spread To Part Of Body Pls by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Doctors In The House Does Worms Spread To Part Of Body Pls by Kabawhat: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vanquay:
cheesy

Oga pls drop comment not smiles pls and people pls comment don't kill this thread and saves soul pls

(1) (Reply)

5 Effective Ways On How To Get White Teeth / Why Would Anyone Want To Turn Waste Into Drinking Water And Electricity? / Police: Nigerian Hospitals Can Now Treat People With Bullet Wounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.