Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. (850 Views)

Which Programing Language Do I Need To Create A Forum / (revealed) So Mark Zuckerberg Is Not That Good At Coding/programming! / I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. by Abdul4rl22(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
hi pals pleàse who is an expert at programming languages should please drop his whatsapp number or Add me @ 08060186012 i want to learn it tnx...
Re: Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. by blueyedgeek(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why do you guys conveniently skip the first thread (it's even pinned to the top), it has everything you need to get started
Re: Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. by omoelu1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abdul4rl22:
hi pals pleàse who is an expert at programming languages should please drop his whatsapp number or Add me @ 08060186012 i want to learn it tnx...
www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language
Re: Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. by AkinseteK(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Abdul4rl22:

I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA and WORDPRESS and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. by idu1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
AkinseteK:

I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA and WORDPRESS and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion
only you?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Good At Programing I Want To Learn. by AkinseteK(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
idu1:
only you?
Yes that is what I tutor people on, and I have been tutoring people for the more than three years some nairalander can testify to that.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Design A Great Forum / How Internet Booking Engine Usefull For Travel Intermediaries / Want To Be A Renowned Photographer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.