Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

See The Best Weight Loss Technique - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Best Weight Loss Technique (648 Views)

The 18 Best Weight-loss Tips / What Is The Best Weight Loss Product? / Phenq | Is The Best Weight Loss Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Best Weight Loss Technique by donbrowser(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
There is an overweight guy who is watching TV. A commercial comes on for a guaranteed weight loss of 10 pounds in a week. So the guy, thinking what the hell, signs up for it. Next morning an incredibly beautiful woman is standing at his door in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign about her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me." As soon as he sees her, she takes off running. He tries to catch her, but is unable. This continues for a week, at the end of which, the man has lost 10 pounds. After this he tries the next weight loss plan, 15 pounds in a week. The next morning an even more beautiful woman is standing at the door, in similar conditions. The same happens with her as the first woman, except he almost catches her. This continues for a week, at the end of which he, as suspected, weighs 15 pounds less. Excited about this success, he decides to do the master program. Before he signs up, he is required to sign a waiver and is warned about the intensity of this plan. Still he signs up. The next morning, waiting at the door, is a hulking 300 pound muscle man with nothing but a pair of running shoes, a raging erection, and a sign around his neck that says, "If I catch you, you're mine!" The man was supposed to lose 25 pounds in the week; he lost 35.
Re: See The Best Weight Loss Technique by ladyF(f): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm undecided
Re: See The Best Weight Loss Technique by donbrowser(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm undecided
So you fat?
Re: See The Best Weight Loss Technique by ladyF(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
donbrowser:

So you fat?
Weigh 132kg, I'm not too fat grin

1 Like

Re: See The Best Weight Loss Technique by donbrowser(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladyF:

Weigh 132kg, I'm not too fat grin
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is HE Lazy In Bed? He Doesn't Seem To Have The Magic? Ladies Help Your MAN.... / Half Day Diet Nate Miyaki / Anti Aging Theraphy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.