Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall (965 Views)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by SimpleVili: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
The post points to the type of individuals you will encounter in any lecture theatre in a typical Nigerian tertiary institution. Enjoy……

1.The “Dem they mark attendance?” crew These guys like writing names like mad.They don’t care what the list is all about, all they know is : “what list is that?”, they don’t even need you to reply and next: “If you finish, Make i write my name abeg”. These guys are much in most schools and they only come to class just to mark attendance in order to signify their presence, they gain NOTHING most times.

2. THE ON-LOOKERS
These guys, can look ! chai. They will definitely notice any slight movement in the lecture theatre. They are mostly guys who come to the hall in search of hot chicks. They mostly look really confident and you will think they know all what the course is talking about.

3.The Late-comers Gang

These guys are the badoos of the class,as they just tip into the class.Did i even say tip ? They bounce into the class, and go straight to the back seat because, to execute their features and exhibit their skills, that’s the best vantage location. They mostly walk in group and also referred to as the CARTELS,

4.The Usain Bolt type of Brethren These set of guys, can run.They don’t wait for the lecture to end and Zooooooooom!!!, they are already at the door . Most times i do wonder if they copy note at all because, before the lecturer drops his Marker, they have escaped probably for another class.

5.The Argument Lords
: These set of guys are those ones, that claim to be Gurus, the I-too-knows. They come into the class, sit down and start up one argument. Guess these set of Guys can be found in almost all the departments. They can be so annoying as they argue with almost everyone even the lecturer.

6.The Borrowers League
Whether they are students, or non-learning students, I don’t just understand. These people can never have pen or calculator even inside exam hall, they keep borrowing and never return any.

7.The Questionnaires Club
O’ Baba, these guys? They can ask questions like mad. They ask both the reasonable and Unreasonable questions, attimes ask questions out of context just to get noticed. These guys can be good in wasting lecturer’s time.

8.The Fashion stars
All they pray for is people to look at them and WOWWWW. They have the latest fashion in Vogue. Swag up in all jordans and the next day it’s Nike as they torment those who feel tormented with their fashion whatever. These guys can be so weird when you step on their shoes, they are mostly proud and never rush to enter the lecture hall.

9. The Serious Ones
These ones tend to pay attention and give no damn whatsoever of any distraction. They come to lectures so early that you wonder if they ever have night rests. They mostly sit in front and have complete notes though they are not mostly the smashers in class.

10 The photocopy Brethren These ones will copy every single letter you write in your note even though you are both in the class with the board seated in front. They are mostly short-sighted students who hardly see whatsoever the lecturer is writing with his very small ugly handwriting.

11.The Gadget FreaksThis categories of people are always seen with their smartphones, ipad etc. They don’t care what the next person is saying or even the lecturers. All they care about is their gadget.

12The Pastors
: They always form holy and see others as the sinners. They are among the first to come to the hall so as to conduct the usual sermon which 95% of the audience will hardly listen to.

13. The Leaders
:
: These ones, they will be the first to volunteer to help the lecturer sell his hand outs, clean the board (yeye eye service).
The list continues…………………………

Add yours grin

http://piusodiri..com/2015/07/categories-of-students-you-will-meet-in.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala Ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by ladyF(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hahaha

LadyF na the late comers gang that hustle for attendance. grin
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by SimpleVili: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by ojun50(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin tongue
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by donholy28(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
O’ Baba, these guys? They can ask questions like
mad. They ask both the reasonable and
Unreasonable questions, attimes ask questions out
of context just to get noticed. These guys can be
good in wasting lecturer’s time.
Na these ones pain me pass...i dey feel lyk slapping them..I be like" are u stup¡d?...didn't u hear what he just said or is ur brain blocked?...or didn't u go to secondary school?
10 The photocopy Brethren
These ones will copy every single letter you write
in your note even though you are both in the class
with the board seated in front. They are mostly
short-sighted students who hardly see whatsoever
the lecturer is writing with his very small ugly
handwriting.
These ones...hmmm...I dey feel like giving dem money to buy glasses...lecturer go dey dictate fast and u go wan turn page...dem go hold ur book..."guy abeg wait make i finish this line"...my hand go dey vibrate and i be like..."thunder strike u...no time for Jabez
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by Bern1992(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
The late comers be lyk 'Oboy u come since? mk i c wetin u dn write

my friend ws d type.
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by SimpleVili: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
donholy28:

Na these ones pain me pass...i dey feel lyk slapping them..I be like" are u stup¡d?...didn't u hear what he just said or is ur brain blocked?...or didn't u go to secondary school?

These ones...hmmm...I dey feel like giving dem money to buy glasses...lecturer go dey dictate fast and u go wan turn page...dem go hold ur book..."guy abeg wait make i finish this line"...my hand go dey vibrate and i be like..."thunder strike u...no time for Jabez
cheesy holding your book mehnn
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by SimpleVili: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladyF:
Hahaha

LadyF na the late comers gang that hustle for attendance. grin
i catch u
Re: 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall by Staru1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
SimpleVili:
The post points to the type of individuals you will encounter in any lecture theatre in a typical Nigerian tertiary institution. Enjoy……

1.The “Dem they mark attendance?” crew These guys like writing names like mad.They don’t care what the list is all about, all they know is : “what list is that?”, they don’t even need you to reply and next: “If you finish, Make i write my name abeg”. These guys are much in most schools and they only come to class just to mark attendance in order to signify their presence, they gain NOTHING most times.

2. THE ON-LOOKERS
These guys, can look ! chai. They will definitely notice any slight movement in the lecture theatre. They are mostly guys who come to the hall in search of hot chicks. They mostly look really confident and you will think they know all what the course is talking about.

3.The Late-comers Gang

These guys are the badoos of the class,as they just tip into the class.Did i even say tip ? They bounce into the class, and go straight to the back seat because, to execute their features and exhibit their skills, that’s the best vantage location. They mostly walk in group and also referred to as the CARTELS,

4.The Usain Bolt type of Brethren These set of guys, can run.They don’t wait for the lecture to end and Zooooooooom!!!, they are already at the door . Most times i do wonder if they copy note at all because, before the lecturer drops his Marker, they have escaped probably for another class.

5.The Argument Lords
: These set of guys are those ones, that claim to be Gurus, the I-too-knows. They come into the class, sit down and start up one argument. Guess these set of Guys can be found in almost all the departments. They can be so annoying as they argue with almost everyone even the lecturer.

6.The Borrowers League
Whether they are students, or non-learning students, I don’t just understand. These people can never have pen or calculator even inside exam hall, they keep borrowing and never return any.

O’ Baba, these guys? They can ask questions like mad. They ask both the reasonable and Unreasonable questions, attimes ask questions out of context just to get noticed. These guys can be good in wasting lecturer’s time.

8.The Fashion stars
All they pray for is people to look at them and WOWWWW. They have the latest fashion in Vogue. Swag up in all jordans and the next day it’s Nike as they torment those who feel tormented with their fashion whatever. These guys can be so weird when you step on their shoes, they are mostly proud and never rush to enter the lecture hall.

9. The Serious Ones
These ones tend to pay attention and give no damn whatsoever of any distraction. They come to lectures so early that you wonder if they ever have night rests. They mostly sit in front and have complete notes though they are not mostly the smashers in class.

10 The photocopy Brethren These ones will copy every single letter you write in your note even though you are both in the class with the board seated in front. They are mostly short-sighted students who hardly see whatsoever the lecturer is writing with his very small ugly handwriting.

11.The Gadget FreaksThis categories of people are always seen with their smartphones, ipad etc. They don’t care what the next person is saying or even the lecturers. All they care about is their gadget.

12The Pastors
: They always form holy and see others as the sinners. They are among the first to come to the hall so as to conduct the usual sermon which 95% of the audience will hardly listen to.

13. The Leaders
:
: These ones, they will be the first to volunteer to help the lecturer sell his hand outs, clean the board (yeye eye service).
The list continues…………………………

Add yours grin

http://piusodiri..com/2015/07/categories-of-students-you-will-meet-in.html?m=1
14.mr.solter_ they solts to pass. 15. The Machinery user.

(1) (Reply)

See Gbege!!! / 15 Things Wives Should Stop Doing.. / *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.