Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (47929 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / Opinion: Stop Using Physical Force On Nigerian Kids / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2015
I laughed till tears rolled down my eyes.
I can so relate with most of this grin.

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by dhurlarpur(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2015
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian

When u ask her to put more vegetables and she says you should go pluck at the nearest bush grin
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by quaid(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when u get a wound while playing and she scrubs the wound very hard when giving you a bath.

5 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by lordtim001(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she tells you that you learned stubborness from your father

OR

She has a favourite high heel or dunlop slippers and her aim is superb.Infact,Green Arrow of Justice League is learning from my mum.She can calculate the projectile motion

OR

If she sends u to fetch A KEG OF WATER and you do,she'll say:Ehn,the drum isn't full yet

OR

When you tell her to subscribe for Dstv and she says No but when you use your hardearned money to subscribe,she watches African Magic to the extent that you wont find food in the house again and you'll be going to video center to watch EPL matches with 100naira every weekend

I LOVE YOU MUM
I MISS YOU DAD

3 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahhaha I do visit naughty ppl every midnyt from 12-3am, then I flew to ur house that midnight lo and behold I saw u watching that nd d ministry failed cheesy
LMAO!! The ministry of Keeping the naughty people's dream alive, from 12-3am grin............ But, I was watching, a "christian romance" channel na tongue
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Tex42(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
softvio:

lmao..i madt tu ask again
lol!...my mum was so fond of that, I felt like burying myself when ever she did that to me then.

Naija mothers for u...!
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Tex42(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
tchidi:

Mumsy is coming around this weekend, so she called me to ask..

'do you have crayfish? Fish nko? Ukwa? We have excess Omo and isol, do I bring for you?' shocked shocked shocked
i'm really touched!

They are so caring...

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
LMAO!! The ministry of Keeping the naughty people's dream alive, from 12-3am grin............ But, I was watching, a "christian romance" channel na tongue

Lol cheesy cheesy so u re still naughty abi? I wil visit u again around 12 so we can start vigil, we really need to pray hard with that Christian channel grin

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by crystalzoe: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
indigene:

The correct word is her wrap in one or wraps in two piece.
Wrappers are what is, usually used for wrapping gifts or gift boxes. I hope, You will accept this correction kindly.
Mama I am hungry, she will scold and said; Do I look like food?
pls don't b a wet blanket.d guy is on point na wrapper we dey call am for here. wrapper singular wrappers plural proudly naija

3 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by bashsani(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
When she couldn't understand ur actions any more and say is not I don't love u I just want the best for u
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy cheesy so u re still naughty abi? I wil visit u again around 12 so we can start vigil, we really need to pray hard with that Christian channel grin
LOL!! Oh yea, that channel is power packed, I enjoy combine prayers grin......... The devil and the sofa will suffer this night tongue
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by preciousMI1(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
ionsman:
I'm deviating from the norm.....
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she sells her wrappers just to make sure you complete your education. ...

Shout out to all Nigerian mums. You rock.

R.I.P mum.... cry

accept my condolence
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by lordyugo: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
When u ask her mum wat are you chewing? And she says am chewing my teeth or eyeballs lol. RIP MUM
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by zikray: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Those days I will finish my food and ask for more, she would tell me to go to the soakaway. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
LOL!! Oh yea, that channel is power packed, I enjoy combine prayers grin......... The devil and the sofa will suffer this night tongue

Lol cheesy cheesy see ur head like sofa tongue

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nimi22(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
When we have walked round the whole market to come to the starting point so as to buy yam we bargained for before entering market after bargaining the ones in the whole market.

When she is still reminding you of what you did some days after you committed the offence. Even you sef don forget.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

grin
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by dahaz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Tomfrench:
you two get a room undecided
MhizDeedy:

Tomfrench:
you two get a room
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
dahaz:

you two get a room undecided

you two get a room

Lol shey u wil take us in ur room?
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by sayoberry(f): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
*loud sobs* this posts made me miss my mum. the day she was dying she was asking everybody to call me.. sad I saw the calls and dint pick. In my mind I was like "awon wo leleyi" till my DH called to tell me. It was too late already. sad
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Princesschi(f): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when she can hear u snore three bedrooms away from ur room and d TV is very loud...
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by jonesee: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
indigene:

The correct word is her wrap in one or wraps in two piece.
Wrappers are what is, usually used for wrapping gifts or gift boxes. I hope, You will accept this correction kindly.
Mama I am hungry, she will scold and said; Do I look like food?

"she will scold and say" is the correct thing to say. I hope you will accept this correction kindly.

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Chibex50(f): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
#YouKnwUrMumIsNigerian When she always ask of ur skul friend....
#YouKnwUrMumIsNigerian When she eats in d Kitchen but serve u ppl in d dining..
#YouKnwUrMumIsNigerian When she comes back frm the bathroom nd start shouting,, Chinenye who touched my purse?? It wasn't like dis dat i kept it,,, the Bible was under it,, Lolz,, Devil don catch u be dat after taking 100 for recharge card,,,
#YouKnwUrMumIsNigerian When she says Stop touching my phone, its only wen u touch it dat my credit do get low..
#YouKnwUrMumIsNigerian If u tell her u need a new school Scandal nd she tells u,, i started nd finished skul wit just One (1) Scandal,,, lolzz,, pls how true is dat??
#YouKnwUrMumIsNigerian if u take 29 out of 35 in class nd she tells u,, i knw u got dat brain frm ur father, all my family members r intelligent,,
#YouKnwUrMumIsNigerian if she tells u dat she neva took second position,, saying she always take first,,,,
Nigerian Mummy's won't kill me,,,, I love U Mum

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by dahaz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol shey u wil take us in ur room?
my room wont contain both of you tongue
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
dahaz:

my room wont contain both of you tongue

Lol y? Is ur room made of matchbox? tongue

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by mizhanny(f): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian if she says "fry rice"nd u tell her mum it fried rice,then u hear "se iwo lo ma ko ko lo school ni"with a slap...

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by JoeCutie(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Princesschi:
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when she can hear u snore three bedrooms away from ur room and d TV is very loud...
So phucking true! Nigerian mothers no dey sleep. Small thing like this, they are awake. cheesy
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Khameal007(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when you just leaning on the balcony of a two storey building .. but she goes wild acting like you standing at the edge of Kilimanjaro during an earthquake.

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by udysweet(f): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Aaaawww,the things our mums had to give up tho! God bless their soul
VenusBetty:
exactly, mine didnt even bother to buy those wrappers because of our education. i remember she sold her only land for us to go to school.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by mumoftwo(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when you tell her that you are not full and she responds " dem no dey ask pikin wether him don belleful, them go ask am say you don chop?" lol.

My mum is not literate. but she is a very smart and prudent woman. i luv you mom.

How about the pulling of ears as a disciplinary measure you still feel the tingle till you go to bed. abara nko Lol. Abeg na who dey feel me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.