Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Are There Many Different Religions. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There Many Different Religions. (3990 Views)

With All Of The Different Religions, How Can I Know Which One Is Correct? / With All Of The Different Religions, How Can I Know Which One Is Correct? / The Way Different Religions See The Human Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
dalaman:

How won't they? Humans have been smelting iron for a very long time. Where do you suggest they got the knowledge from?

Focus on the technology and postulate how the know-how came to the first community.

Was it an educated guess?
A Coincidence?
A scientific exploration?

HOW DO YOU THINK THE FIRST IRON SMELTING WAS DISCOVERED?
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
correctguy101:

I see things same but mostly don't use the terms spirit or spiritual unless I wish to speak and make my listener get a real glimpse of what I'm saying.

Most people are not aware that we're not alone in the universe, there are parallel dimensions teeming with life not necessarily human.

Beings on Earth are called Humans and beings somewhere else would be called something else but they still are beings with life.

Most people who could consciously access this dimensions get knowledge uncommon on Earth 3.0. lols

How do I know, I've been somewhere else before. So I know for I've made my own truth so I can't possibly buy into someone else's truth.

Now who's madder? lols....

Thank God there is a sane person on board.

I am not insinuating that the First Iron Smelting was from a Spiritual Source, but the complexity is amazing.

All evidence seem to point to the fact that man learnt the art from a non-human but advanced society..and that all human cultures try to recreate with the available material what they have seen these cultures do.

Some say extraterrestrials!
Some say demons/fallen angels
Some say hybrids of fallen angels and men(nephillims).

I take no definite stand here. But the similarities of the Process of Iron Smelting all over the world from China to Japan to Africa (you need to watch the video I posted for the guy above) is too striking. If just one of the essential is missen, iron can never be smelted
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by dalaman: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Focus on the technology and postulate how the know-how came to the first community.

Was it an educated guess?
A Coincidence?
A scientific exploration?

HOW DO YOU THINK THE FIRST IRON SMELTING WAS DISCOVERED?

I think the first iron smelting was discovered through experimentation. It could be through trail and error or cumulative efforts over time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by Bolaji21(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
dalaman:
I saw a Hindu explaining his religion to a Muslim few days ago. It was a very interesting encounter. smiley

My question is for the theist in the house, why are there many different religions in the world?
Man was designed as a derived being, able to convey a higher being. Man is also to tame the earth.

This rare feature made man adventurous by nature and also domineering by instinct.

The 2 features above, made early men in various parts of the world go on adventure to seek the Unknown. Some encountered strange beings and derived knowledge from them. With the support of these beings, these men became powerful enough to command worship (religion is birthed).

Why didn't man stop at one religion? Because the 'hollow' in him can only be filled by One Being - The Creator. So, man kept exploring.
Man in this context mean "men in various times on various parts of the world".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
dalaman:

I think the first iron smelting was discovered through experimentation. It could be through trail and error or cumulative efforts over time.

Tell me just one experiment you have done before. Your lack of comprehension is disturbing.

Experimentation for what?
If I get you,
The first blacksmith said: "let's try what will happen when we take soil, coke, limestone, charcoal and heat it for up to seven hours at a temperature of 1300oC. We might get something out o!"

And of all soils, they stumbled across Iron ore
And
They found coke: and not cocacola
And
They found limestone and not granite
And
Coal or Hardwood Charcoal and not just something else
And
They just knew that five hours of straight firing will not do, that they have to endure for 2-3 more hours.

And then, when the iron finally melted, they just knew that it is a useless mass that needed to be taken back to the furnace, heated to about 800 oC and then hammered repeatedly until much of the excess carbon is squeezed out and then, it can be forged into implements.

Of all soils: how did they know the one that contained iron (which had never been seen)?

You don't get it!
The process isn't something you just stumble across.

I don't want to continue this conversation with you after this lecture on the process (suitable for any lay person)
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by dalaman: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Tell me just one experiment you have done before. Your lack of comprehension is disturbing.

Experimentation for what?
If I get you,
The first blacksmith said: "let's try what will happen when we take soil, coke, limestone, charcoal and heat it for up to seven hours at a temperature of 1300oC. We might get something out o!"

And of all soils, they stumbled across Iron ore
And
They found coke: and not cocacola
And
They found limestone and not granite
And
Coal or Hardwood Charcoal and not just something else
And
They just knew that five hours of straight firing will not do, that they have to endure for 2-3 more hours.

And then, when the iron finally melted, they just knew that it is a useless mass that needed to be taken back to the furnace, heated to about 800 oC and then hammered repeatedly until much of the excess carbon is squeezed out and then, it can be forged into implements.

Of all soils: how did they know the one that contained iron (which had never been seen)?

You don't get it!
The process isn't something you just stumble across.

I don't want to continue this conversation with you after this lecture on the process (suitable for any lay person)

We don't know exactly how the first iron smelting began, but we we do know is that it was a human discovery. I believe it was a cumulative knowledge that was gotten over time. I've asked you to tell me how the knowledge was gotten and you've refused to answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
dalaman:

We don't know exactly how the first iron smelting befan, but we we do know is that it was a human discovery. I believe it was a cumulative knowledge that was gotten over time. I've asked you to tell me how the knowledge was gotten and you've refused to answer.

As usual of you:
"Four legs good, Two legs bad".

Good night
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by correctguy101(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

I am not insinuating that the First Iron Smelting was from a Spiritual Source, but the complexity is amazing.

All evidence seem to point to the fact that man learnt the art from a non-human but advanced society..and that all human cultures try to recreate with the available material what they have seen these cultures do.

I take no definite stand here. But the similarities of the Process of Iron Smelting all over the world from China to Japan to Africa (you need to watch the video I posted for the guy above) is too striking. If just one of the essential is missen, iron can never be smelted

I seriously didn't expect anyone to understand what I was trying to pass. If you've soul travelled before (something dense humans like the atheists find hard to grasp) you would understand what I meant.

I once made a comment on nairaland about germs once being spiritual until recently. just put it together and you'll get the full picture of what the spiritual is. It's here and now. Both all the parallel universes are here and now.

The future, the past and the present are all here now. Only those who aren't dense can access it all and pull information and knowledge and use it to lead the rest of us whom they see as lazy minded for we lack imagination.
Sounds crazy, but as I said , if you're dense, there's no way you could vibrate n feel, see and experience what those like the yesterday me experienced. (yes I'm now dense n couldn't go back to the places I've been to)
Christianity will say I've been delivered lols. But I want to reduce my frequency for I enjoyed every single moment of my visits. but I find it hard now, but maybe my soul should learn something from the now that's why I remain stuck.

This will be my longest post for udeme is in my veins.

We had Ogun here and others who taught the act of smelting and using iron and it's ore and other things.. Ogun could even harvest d little iron content in each man (remember heamoglobin?). That was why he couldn't be escaped, remember water bending and blood bending in the animation Avatar? exactly same thing.

All I'm saying is that the advanced specie whom the Yoruba called orisa taught a lot before leaving or some dieing off and moving on.
Even the use of light. If you know what I've seen light used for, you would know why the whites usually say we're a primitive specie compared to others in the universe and why they see themselves more advanced than the black continent.
Most of them have seen it too and they're sure of what they're saying.

In those times of old, when the gods ((advanced creatures) were here, they all had scribes who record for them and their slave or servants who were men. So after they left, their slaves became godlike for doing wat only the so-called gods cud do. That was why Kings and emperors of old were likened to all outrightly called gods for when the gods were here, they were the ruling class, the Kings. Get it?

Guess not. In all my rubbish,just try put it together and you'll be surprised ur brain will agree immediately. Why, cos it's a truth received and recorded by every brain under or in the Creator's mind.

Thanks brother and enjoy d rest of ur day.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by dalaman: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Didn't know that you are one of those that believe aliens came into earth and shared their technological know how with humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by QuietHammer(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
dalaman:

Didn't know that you are one of those that believe in aliens came into earth and shared their technological know how with humans.
I'm glad you kept your responses to the guy civil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
dalaman:

Didn't know that you are one of those that believe aliens came into earth and shared their technological know how with humans.

I can see that you're a genus!
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
correctguy101:

I seriously didn't expect anyone to understand what I was trying to pass. If you've soul travelled before (something dense humans like the atheists find hard to grasp) you would understand what I meant.

I once made a comment on nairaland about germs once being spiritual until recently. just put it together and you'll get the full picture of what the spiritual is. It's here and now. Both all the parallel universes are here and now.

The future, the past and the present are all here now. Only those who aren't dense can access it all and pull information and knowledge and use it to lead the rest of us whom they see as lazy minded for we lack imagination.
Sounds crazy, but as I said , if you're dense, there's no way you could vibrate n feel, see and experience what those like the yesterday me experienced. (yes I'm now dense n couldn't go back to the places I've been to)
Christianity will say I've been delivered lols. But I want to reduce my frequency for I enjoyed every single moment of my visits. but I find it hard now, but maybe my soul should learn something from the now that's why I remain stuck.

This will be my longest post for udeme is in my veins.

We had Ogun here and others who taught the act of smelting and using iron and it's ore and other things.. Ogun could even harvest d little iron content in each man (remember heamoglobin?). That was why he couldn't be escaped, remember water bending and blood bending in the animation Avatar? exactly same thing.

All I'm saying is that the advanced specie whom the Yoruba called orisa taught a lot before leaving or some dieing off and moving on.
Even the use of light. If you know what I've seen light used for, you would know why the whites usually say we're a primitive specie compared to others in the universe and why they see themselves more advanced than the black continent.
Most of them have seen it too and they're sure of what they're saying.

In those times of old, when the gods ((advanced creatures) were here, they all had scribes who record for them and their slave or servants who were men. So after they left, their slaves became godlike for doing wat only the so-called gods cud do. That was why Kings and emperors of old were likened to all outrightly called gods for when the gods were here, they were the ruling class, the Kings. Get it?

Guess not. In all my rubbish,just try put it together and you'll be surprised ur brain will agree immediately. Why, cos it's a truth received and recorded by every brain under or in the Creator's mind.

Thanks brother and enjoy d rest of ur day.

I think we agree generally on one point: that it seems like humans learnt some technologies from outside help.

I know of the Nephilims: Hybrid of Men and Fallen Angels, men of reknown in those days. I also know that they taught man Magic and Spiritism. I know that they made themselves gods on earth and even in death, they are worshipped. I also know that the turned Mens heart away from God and they defiled the land. I know that they had sex with everything: men, women, animals and produced hybrids of various forms.

They were wiped out by God because they polluted the whole world. There spirits are neither Mens nor Angels: therefore, they are earth bound (trapped here until the day of judgement). These are demons of various ranks and classes.

Some are Humanoids and Some are Animalistic, while others are hybrids. Some are powererful and proud, while others are weak and fearful. They are nothing without a host: so, they infect men,women and children. There mission is to Deceive through all manner of deceptions and ultimately steal, kill and destroy a man eternally. Sometimes, they even appear as guiding light: but, its just a ploy to deceive until its too late to retrace back.

I have engaged a few of them in Battle and destroyed them. Thanks to my Lord Jesus. They are responsible for the almost 4000 religions on earth. They promise you light which end in great darkness. Their gifts are like juicy, spicy food laced with poision.

We are sworn enemies: I belong to The Light, they are of Darkness. When you find the Light, you will discover their true nature.

That's why I say, "Be Born Again". For the life of a man does not consist in the abundance of what he has as wealth, Intelligence, Experience or Power. After this life is the Light of Truth.

Have a nice Night.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by Dohgon(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why do people ignore the "Elephant in the Room" or should I say (Life on Earth) and persist to talk about aliens, gods, and all sorts of illusions? There are no such creatures. Life is right before your eyes. Please begin to understand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by correctguy101(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

I think we agree generally on one point: that it seems like humans learnt some technologies from outside help.

I know of the Nephilims: Hybrid of Men and Fallen Angels, men of reknown in those days. I also know that they taught man Magic and Spiritism. I know that they made themselves gods on earth and even in death, they are worshipped. I also know that the turned Mens heart away from God and they defiled the land. I know that they had sex with everything: men, women, animals and produced hybrids of various forms.

They were wiped out by God because they polluted the whole world. There spirits are neither Mens nor Angels: therefore, they are earth bound (trapped here until the day of judgement). These are demons of various ranks and classes.

Some are Humanoids and Some are Animalistic, while others are hybrids. Some are powererful and proud, while others are weak and fearful. They are nothing without a host: so, they infect men,women and children. There mission is to Deceive through all manner of deceptions and ultimately steal, kill and destroy a man eternally. Sometimes, they even appear as guiding light: but, its just a ploy to deceive until its too late to retrace back.

I have engaged a few of them in Battle and destroyed them. Thanks to my Lord Jesus. They are responsible for the almost 4000 religions on earth. They promise you light which end in great darkness. Their gifts are like juicy, spicy food laced with poision.

We are sworn enemies: I belong to The Light, they are of Darkness. When you find the Light, you will discover their true nature.

That's why I say, "Be Born Again". For the life of a man does not consist in the abundance of what he has as wealth, Intelligence, Experience or Power. After this life is the Light of Truth.

Have a nice Night.

Come now old son.

I like your"I've met most in battle and destroyed them".
That's especially an interesting talk. Good luck in destroying.

The day you find what God and the spiritual really means, you'll laff tire.

Let's just call anything we don't know spiritual, okay? lol

Don't think you know it all, lemme pass something to you

Do you know what being born again entails?
Can you with all you just post in this last comment be humble enough to become born again?
Why would you want to be born again? To what end?
Is it essential?

What do you understand about the nature of God to make you think he wants you to be born again. and what type of born again cos there are many.

What would God do with you being born again? Wetin he even need you for being God and Creator of this universe I see and experience.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Come now old son.

I like your"I've met most in battle and destroyed them".
That's especially an interesting talk. Good luck in destroying.

The day you find what God and the spiritual really means, you'll laff tire.

Let's just call anything we don't know spiritual, okay? lol

Don't think you know it all, lemme pass something to you

Do you know what being born again entails?
Can you with all you just post in this last comment be humble enough to become born again?
Why would you want to be born again? To what end?
Is it essential?

What do you understand about the nature of God to make you think he wants you to be born again. and what type of born again cos there are many.

What would God do with you being born again? Wetin he even need you for being God and Creator of this universe I see and experience.

I hope you will hear me out.

Human beings were created perfect Trinity of Body, Soul and Spirit. When the fallen angels deceived man, one of the consequence was that
1. his spirit was compromised (disconnected from The Source(God). It is like disconnection of mans spirit from his energy source AND man lost his spiritual powers.
2. Mans soul became depraved. He became extreemly selfish and began to love evil.
3. He became unfit to stand in the presence of God because (if you like, his spiritual DNA has undergone a mutation). Thus man lost his Sonship of God

The essence of being BornAgain is to have God correct your defective spiritual DNA through the sacrifice of Christ.

The Process involves 4 steps
1. Knowing that you are spiritually sick and you cannot heal yourself
2. Acknowledging that God, through His love had made a sacrifice (payment) for your spiritual healing
3. Asking God for the gift of this Healing (Salvation)
4. Making an oath/promise to Honour God with the rest of your life.
God does His own Part by
1. Putting His Spirit inside you as a SEAL
2. Writing your Name in the Register of Gods Children

Anyone who sincerely does these is Born Again because itbis a Promise of God that cannot fail.

He said,
.....if anyone comes to Me, I will not reject.
....you being evil give good gifts to your children, how much more your Father in Heaven who will the the Holy Spirit to them who ask of Him.

Being BornAgain is the same as having your Name registered as Children of God who will love Him and Serve Him as such.

I hope my explanation is clear. Youbdont have to agree with it but to understand
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by dalaman: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

I can see that you're a genus!

So Aliens taught humans iron smelting? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by correctguy101(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

I hope you will hear me out.

Human beings were created perfect Trinity of Body, Soul and Spirit. When the fallen angels deceived man, one of the consequence was that
1. his spirit was compromised (disconnected from The Source(God). It is like disconnection of mans spirit from his energy source AND man lost his spiritual powers.
2. Mans soul became depraved. He became extreemly selfish and began to love evil.
3. He became unfit to stand in the presence of God because (if you like, his spiritual DNA has undergone a mutation). Thus man lost his Sonship of God

The essence of being BornAgain is to have God correct your defective spiritual DNA through the sacrifice of Christ.

The Process involves 4 steps
1. Knowing that you are spiritually sick and you cannot heal yourself
2. Acknowledging that God, through His love had made a sacrifice (payment) for your spiritual healing
3. Asking God for the gift of this Healing (Salvation)
4. Making an oath/promise to Honour God with the rest of your life.
God does His own Part by
1. Putting His Spirit inside you as a SEAL
2. Writing your Name in the Register of Gods Children

Anyone who sincerely does these is Born Again because itbis a Promise of God that cannot fail.

He said,
.....if anyone comes to Me, I will not reject.
....you being evil give good gifts to your children, how much more your Father in Heaven who will the the Holy Spirit to them who ask of Him.

Being BornAgain is the same as having your Name registered as Children of God who will love Him and Serve Him as such.

I hope my explanation is clear. Youbdont have to agree with it but to understand

I take it you're Christian.

But once was.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
correctguy101:

I take it you're Christian.

But once was.

I am.
You are surprised I also have some little spiritual experience?

I hope you haven't opened your third eye?

I also hope you know that there are lots of deception in the spirit realm? Its like a web. Once it traps, struggling makes it worse. The only way out is an outside help.

Why don't you get born again?
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by DoctorAlien(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
There are many different religions in the world today because it seems the norm in this present universe is for the authentic to be impersonated by a host of other fakes.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by johnydon22(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Wrong
You have only made a statement, you have not added substance to it, it is not about saying "wrong" its about showing why,what and how it was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by johnydon22(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

But we are forgetting the problem of infinite regression here.

This non-human civilization that probably taught the human technology to us, i am supposing they had this knowledge for eternity?

because if they did not then it still falls back down to how they also got to learn about this information?

so you see, we are back to the very problem that created this answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
johnydon22:

But we are forgetting the problem of infinite regression here.

This non-human civilization that probably taught the human technology to us, i am supposing they had this knowledge for eternity?

because if they did not then it still falls back down to how they also got to learn about this information?

so you see, we are back to the very problem that created this answer

If we assume these civilisations have the same human frailties and attributes then the problem of infinite regression as you put it inevitable.

But, if their intelligence is far much higher than that of man, then the possibility is real
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by frank317: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
dalaman:

So Aliens taught humans iron smelting? Interesting.

I think he is saying that either aliens or fallen angels thought humans iron smelting... Lol

My problem is that they couldn't teach humans how to make flat screen TVs or smart phone... Recall this was prior to the coming of Jesus Christ, a supposed son of the creator.

Even Jesus thought no human no single technology. He even had to shout at the top of his voice to preach to 5000people( if that is possible). Lol, Jesus ,son of the creator didn't bother to invent microphone since he knew he was going to preach to a crowd, but ordinary fallen angels or aliens thought humans how to smith iron.

Nothing way I no go hear for Nairaland.

He couldn't even think that the process was as a result of trial and error that took a long period of time like hundred of years. The inventor might have been interested in other things when they stumbled on the possibility of iron smithing.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by johnydon22(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

If we assume these civilisations have the same human frailties and attributes then the problem of infinite regression as you put it inevitable.

But, if their intelligence is far much higher than that of man, then the possibility is real

these civilizations must first be eternal as well as omnipotent to exempt a cause for their knowledge. Just being above humans in intellect doesn't necessarily take away the need for their knowledge to have a beginning.

It must have gone through evolution as ours have and in the cost of this evolution it all falls back down to "how did it all start?'

they taught humans, alright but how did they get to learn?

did this knowledge come preinstalled in their mind? highly unlikely

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by shadeyinka(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
johnydon22:

did this knowledge come preinstalled in their mind? highly unlikely

If they are in the class of Angels, this is a possibility
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by dalaman: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
frank317:

I think he is saying that either aliens or fallen angels thought humans iron smelting... Lol

My problem is that they couldn't teach humans how to make flat screen TVs or smart phone... Recall this was prior to the coming of Jesus Christ, a supposed son of the creator.

Even Jesus thought no human no single technology. He even had to shout at the top of his voice to preach to 5000people( if that is possible). Lol, Jesus ,son of the creator didn't bother to invent microphone since he knew he was going to preach to a crowd, but ordinary fallen angels or aliens thought humans how to smith iron.

Nothing way I no go hear for Nairaland.

He couldn't even think that the process was as a result of trial and error that took a long period of time like hundred of years. The inventor might have been interested in other things when they stumbled on the possibility of iron smithing.

I just tire for the guy. I couldn't even respond to him.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by johnydon22(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

If they are in the class of Angels, this is a possibility

Even angels are not omniscient, you were busy drilling dalaman over this thing all over this page with over confident alacrity but now let's really drill it enough.

These extra-terrestrial beings are just a class of civilization that are way past our level in intellect, you could not see man coming up with everything they know on their own so you bring up the "Extra-terrestrial beings taught them"

now this extra-terrestrial beings are neither eternal or omniscient which means at a certain point in their evolution they learnt about these knowledge, therefore we have gone back to the first problem, how did they get to learn it.

if they can without having to be taught by another extra-terrestrial civilization higher than they are in intellect, then surely humans can without needing extra-terrestrial influence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
dalaman:
I saw a Hindu explaining his religion to a Muslim few days ago. It was a very interesting encounter. smiley

My question is for the theist in the house, why are there many different religions in the world?

Summary

Billions of People practicing religion are from divers culture, with different:
View
Understanding
Exposure
Revelation
Ideology
Belief system
Culture
Faith

With all the above one should understand why religion is escalated.
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
dalaman:

We don't know exactly how the first iron smelting began..

I've asked you to tell me how the knowledge was gotten and you've refused to answer.

This is not a question, If I reverse it for you, will you be able to answer approximately?

There are similarities between the sentence above and that may be your answee
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by correctguy101(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

I am.
You are surprised I also have some little spiritual experience?

I hope you haven't opened your third eye?

I also hope you know that there are lots of deception in the spirit realm? Its like a web. Once it traps, struggling makes it worse. The only way out is an outside help.

Why don't you get born again?
@d bolded
Really
Believe me, everyone and everything experiences what you call born again. Albeit you think being born again in strictly Christian terms.
I've been born again severally and will still be born again in this same single existence.

I wasn't the least surprised you were Christian.

Third eye? A real fancy name. Like I said earlier, I only believe in designing and redesigning of the brain, call it every fancy name, pineal gland, third eye et all.

My own understanding of what the spirit realm or the spiritual is makes me aware that the deception lies in believing all what we've been told about the spirit realm, making it our truth or what we make our own truth.

wonderful morning to you
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by correctguy101(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Summary
Billions of People practicing religion are from divers culture, with different: View Understanding Exposure Revelation Ideology Belief system Culture Faith
With all the above one should understand why religion is escalated.
Nicely put
Re: Why Are There Many Different Religions. by correctguy101(m): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2017
johnydon22:

Even angels are not omniscient, you were busy drilling dalaman over this thing all over this page with over confident alacrity but now let's really drill it enough.

These extra-terrestrial beings are just a class of civilization that are way past our level in intellect, you could not see man coming up with everything they know on their own so you bring up the "Extra-terrestrial beings taught them"

now this extra-terrestrial beings are neither eternal or omniscient which means at a certain point in their evolution they learnt about these knowledge, therefore we have gone back to the first problem, how did they get to learn it.

if they can without having to be taught by another extra-terrestrial civilization higher than they are in intellect, then surely humans can without needing extra-terrestrial influence.

Correct. The first cause problem.

Just as Edison made many mistakes before perfecting his bulb. Today it will seem easy but no one was there when he was tasking his brain to do A n B, making mistakes. We only know he made a bulb.

Iron smelting can be, or must have been a well thought out process, though mistakes must've been made till the process was perfected and the perfected knowledge passed from peoples to peoples.

But I guess Ogun taught men to make iron as the saying goes, lols

Morning John

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. / The Blood Paid The Price / Celestial Church Of Christ Constitution And Hymns On ANDROID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.