Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos (1955 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by kessygirl(f): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Are you looking for where to spend the holiday, where to take your spouse to for honeymoon or where to take your kids to this holidays, do not look far. Benin Republic is a neighboring country with so many beautiful sites and ancient history. All you need to do is just send a mail to favourifedi@gmail.com for more info. I bet you will never regret it.

Re: Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
u funny Benin republic wey d backyard here.abegy no be new tin na. u don fall my hand lol.
Re: Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by Applaner: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
k
Re: Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jennylov:
u funny Benin republic wey d backyard here.abegy no be new tin na. u don fall my hand lol.
why u dey spoil d guy market now, and moreover, their are special and enticing things In every day country
Re: Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by kessygirl(f): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jennylov:

Why don't you try visiting the place before you start downgrading the country. I am even surprised that a female can make such unruly comment.
No self-discipline
Re: Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2015
southniyikaye:
why u dey spoil d guy market now, and moreover, their are special and enticing things In every day country
spoil ke I'm not spoiling anything too.just joking oo.lol
Re: Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 30, 2015
kessygirl:

Why don't you try visiting the place before you start downgrading the country. I am even surprised that a female can make such unruly comment.
No self-discipline
.laughing infact I have not been to Cotnuo or even across d border. just indoors lol.since I was born.u can stop making me to laugh.why are u angry after all is joke.so u don't joke ooo I see Pele dear lol
Re: Visit Benin Republic To See These Beautiful Sites. Photos by kessygirl(f): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Jennylov:
.laughing infact I have not been to Cotnuo or even across d border. just indoors lol.since I was born.u can stop making me to laugh.why are u angry after all is joke.so u don't joke ooo I see Pele dear lol

Don't joke with people's business. You won't find ot funny if i joke with yours. The only place you know is cotonou but have you tried going beyond cotonou. Try and visit the northern part of Benin Republic, then you would understand.

(1) (Reply)

Cargo,luggage,parcel Delivery Services / Weekend Trip To Obudu Ranch / Cheap Flights To London - Book Your Own Flights Online - Lagos To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.