Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Top 4 Habits Of Highly Successful Business People That You Can Always Use. By As - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Habits Of Highly Successful Business People That You Can Always Use. By As (353 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Habits Of Highly Successful Business People That You Can Always Use. By As by danhunter500(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
I hope you are doing really great today? If you are not, try to be, life is too short to be sad and feeling bad!

Today, we shall be looking at the top habits of highly successful business people, which when you study and apply on yourself and business will give great business.

Habit, be it negative or positive is one thing we all got and built over some times and have shaped our life either you are aware of this or otherwise. Habit is one thing that once developed can be very difficult to break; so what habit have you got which has been part of your current life? Is it having a negative impact on you or a positive one?

Now, let us explore the 4 top habits of highly successful business people all over the world, and how you too can develop these habits for your own business advantage.

Let’s go…

1. They are Extremely Goal-Oriented:

Yes they are; I have never come across a very successful business man or woman who doesn’t have a goal. They know what they really want and what they are after, in fact, that is what drives them and keep them going. It makes them focus more on what is important and thereby maintaining the effective use of available resources.

Having a goal is one of the most important things you need to take very serious if you want to get what you want fast and with great speed. A goal directs, it motivate and it serves as a constant reminder of what you really desire.

Read the remaining Secret Habit here: www.effectivebizideas.
Re: Top 4 Habits Of Highly Successful Business People That You Can Always Use. By As by lonelydora: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 4 Habits Of Highly Successful Business People That You Can Always Use. By As by Applaner: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
ftc

de poster above took my position

(1) (Reply)

Flexxiwallet: A Smarter Innovation To Googlewallet & Applepay. Proudly Nigerian! / Megaplux Rebrands, Reinforces Its Core Area Of Competence / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Palm Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.