Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon (2070 Views)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) / Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by 360metrosports: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-3wqdAHwCBsI/Vbk5N8zP03I/AAAAAAAABEU/qybTkHcy_c8/s320/cam.jpg[/img]
President Buhari with Gov. Udom Emmanuel of Akwa/Ibom and Pres. Paul Biya of Cameroon at the Unity Palace, Yaounde, Cameroon.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-president-buharigov-udom-emmanuel.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by mikigen(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy baba go-slow. Guess the reality of governing nigeria has hit baba hard...He now realize that propaganda and empty promises isn't just enough.....#proudwailer#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
my able solution presido
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
k
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by natas22: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by natas22: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by citizenjuwon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am waiting for the paranoid wailers, who always have some sort of gibberish to spew....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Beremx(f): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Udom Emmanuel is extremely happy walking alongside with our President. The smile says it all. grin

Lalasticlala, whatcha think?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Opinedecandid(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is the same Governor apc, akwa ibom is saying they will take the mandate.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by dustmalik: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Beremx:
Udom Emmanuel is extremely happy walking alongside with our President. The smile says it all. grin

Lalasticlala, whatcha think?
I know that feeling, trust me. it's like, he's on top of the world grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Beremx(f): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
dustmalik:

I know that feeling, trust me. it's like, he's on top of the world grin grin grin
exactly! cheesy cheesy
The governor be like "I don follow Buhari go cameroon na God win"

grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by dunkem21(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Finally, Buhari has seen that he carried empty head sleeping olodos to his U.S trip.

I thought nothing good comes from PDP

grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by dustmalik: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
dunkem21:
Finally, Buhari has seen that he carried empty head sleeping olodos to his U.S trip.

I thought nothing good comes from PDP

grin
mikigen:
cheesy cheesy baba go-slow. Guess the reality of governing nigeria has hit baba hard...He now realize that propaganda and empty promises isn't just enough.....#proudwailer#
Opinedecandid:
This is the same Governor apc, akwa ibom is saying they will take the mandate.
The only reason Udom and and his Cross River counter part are there, is because Akwa Ibom and Cross River share border with Cameroon. Do not, for one second, think they are actually needed on that trip. No offence to my brothers from those states, i'm simply stating a fact.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by dunkem21(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
dustmalik:

The only reason Udom and and his Cross River counter part are there, is because Akwa Ibom and Cross River share border with Cameroon. Do not, for one second, think they are actually needed on that trip. No offence to my brothers from those states, i'm simply stating a fact.

Keep Crying, bro ..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Opinedecandid(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
dustmalik:

For your biased mind, that is the ONLY reason, nothing less, nothing more!

Well, I may not bandy words with you at length knowing the stuff your company is made up of and given you guys stock in trade.

But it might please you to absorb the fact that Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State possesses credentials many, I mean many current APC governors may not have in their life time.

Could being a bordering state governor with Cameroun also the reason Buhari appointed him as a member of the 4-man team to investigate NNPC's Transactions?

Grow up, man.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by mikigen(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:

For your biased mind, that is the ONLY reason, nothing less, nothing more!

Well, I may not bandy words with you at length knowing the stuff your company is made up of and given you guys stock in trade.

But it might please you to absorb the fact that Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State possesses credentials many, I mean many current APC governors may not have in their life time.

Could being a bordering state governor with Cameroun also the reason Buhari appointed him as a member of the 4-man team to investigate NNPC's Transactions?

Grow up, man.
#word#

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Arogunmasa(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
dustmalik:

A matter of he who wear's d shoe knw where it pinches. Both govnors of the states are affected by the Bakassi issue, so they knw where to direct the discussion. A yoruba proverb says U cannot shave a man's head without his consent.Gud decision IMO
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Atlantian: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
I dont know why Udom Emmanuel decide to be Governor, that man credentials is beyond ANY governor in Nigeria. He is the best brain among all the governors. Shouldnt allow politics to water his brain cells.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Aromas: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Atlantian:
I dont know why Udom Emmanuel decide to be Governor, that man credentials is beyond ANY governor in Nigeria. He is the best brain among all the governors. Shouldnt allow politics to water his brain cells.
Hum bros 4get dat side o, fmr Ekiti state gov. Fayemi also on d same path but I don't think Udom can supersede him Academically. The 1st ever governor in Nigeria political history who won a tribunal case wit his cloth button that has already be computerize. The 1st governor in Nigeria political history who won an election tribunal case with forensic report.
The 1st ever Nigeria governor who concede defeat that he was defeated in an election since the return of democracy in 1999. The only man from West Africa who study how to concur WAR in a well reputable university in Europe. The only man who knows where Radio Kudirat is till date.
Oh my dear Fayemi, may your legacy continue.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by clevadani: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
mikigen:
Wetin dis 1 dey talk?? Ode
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Desric(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2015
mikigen:
WAIL ON!
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2015
This Buhari wicked ooooooo, see hatred written on his face
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari And PDP Akwa Ibom Gov. Udom Emmanuel In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Y d wailing dey pain all dis apc buhari supporters. Y are you wailing for the wailers

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Civil Society Groups, NANS Plan Protests In Embassies / Profile Of New INEC CHAIRMAN / [photo] Damn: Whose Uncle Is This ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.