Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Blazing With Gionee M3 Lollipop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blazing With Gionee M3 Lollipop (664 Views)

Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror / Compare Gionee M5 Mini With Gionee M5 Lite / Gionee M3 Lollipop Custom Recovery(twrp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blazing With Gionee M3 Lollipop by Brunosamel(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
seriously gionee m3 really worth it price and it have already beaten up both infinix hot and tecno L6. Just upgraded mine to official lollipop and am blazing with all Android features, the best part is the battery last longer unlike it older version. For those who have gionee m3, go and upgrade to lollipop to enjoy all of the features. I promise you won't regret it. Here is the official website for the upgrade. www.gionee.co.in/gcafe/discussion/1764/marathon-m3-receives-lollipop-powerhouse-treat-gets-even-sweeter one love
Re: Blazing With Gionee M3 Lollipop by ibawon(m): 5:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Bro ,how you take know.been using his Phone for two weeks now and the battery Na Super.But at times it do lag under very heavy usage. Enjoying my Lollipop jejely

(1) (Reply)

Specifications To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone / Pls How Can I Block This Caller Help Me! / Help Needed On How 2 Root Tecno Camon C8 #URGENTLYY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.