Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! (1318 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by bolajioginni: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
I received an email from a young lady in South Africa, explaining how her peers at college were bullying her because she's still a Virgin and because she had chosen to wait until marriage before having sex.
This touched my heart so much because I know exactly how it felt to be in such a position. No person should feel that they have to give away their virginity just to fit it. The Bible says we are to be the salt and light of the earth and thus we should be an example, a beacon of light onto others to show them the right way.
I encourage every young woman who's made that decision to keep her virginity until marriage to be strong and to know that the joy of God's gift of sex in marriage far outweighs any kind of tumble in the sheets with a guy who says he loves you... But obviously just not enough to put a ring on it yet... Both rings might I add.
If he feels he's not ready for marriage yet because of finances etc but claims he still loves you - then he's still not ready to have you in that way yet either. Don't be fooled by a promise ring or even an engagement ring and promise your virginity away. It's too precious and sets you up for the kind of marriage you will have one day. It sounds harsh but God wanted it that way for a reason right? You are far too precious.
I actually feel sorry for the girls who were making fun of this young lady because at the end of the day, whilst she is waiting for the man that God has called to be her husband, they are sleeping with men who don't respect or value them enough to wait. They need to realise that God has described them as more precious than rubies so that they can know their true worth also.
Keep calm if you are still a virgin, be proud, God's got you! It is worth the wait, sex in marriage is the best kind of sex.
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by rosy4u(f): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
thanks for the encouragement dear
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
op i be virgin o
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by jashar(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nope.

The more reason to keep it. This world is becoming too perverse. cry
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by delectablegyal(f): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2015
rosy4u:
U sef dey claim virgin? Na wa oh.
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by rosy4u(f): 1:42am On Jul 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

meaning undecided
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by gabbidonb(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2015
rosy4u:
are u a Virgin ??
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by skyfullofstars(f): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2015
I lost it due to pure pressure from my friends. I was lucky that it quickly developed into a serious relationship.
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2015
rosy4u:

Like seriously? Are u a virgin?
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by rosy4u(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

figo05:
Like seriously? Are u a virgin?

gabbidonb:
are u a Virgin ??

choii shocked shocked see kweshion grin

make una free me abeg sad

is virginity written on d forehead ni
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by delectablegyal(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2015
rosy4u:

proof of ur virginity.
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by rosy4u(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

proof of ur virginity.
how do u want it to be proved na
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2015
rosy4u:

choii shocked shocked see kweshion grin

make una free me abeg sad

is virginity written on d forehead ni

Its like u still dnt understand who a virgin is
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by rosy4u(f): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
figo05:

Its like u still dnt understand who a virgin is
yes I don't know... teach me Mr lecturer undecided
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by Mznaett: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
God bless you sir!
I won't be deceived again embarassed
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by popweezy(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2015
What is the meaning of virgin
Re: Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! by lordraiden(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Peer pressure is powerful

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Faith? / How Can One Remain Faithful To His/her Spouse??? / Why Are Ladies Treating Me This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.