Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP (24732 Views)

DSS DG Not Our Card-carrying Member - APC / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by darelar(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2015
But they never complain when Mary Organ was acting with pdp directive. They should manage it and feel what APC go through then yeyenotu
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Atlantian:
The man's mouth looks like a 'bribe-eating' mouth.
how can you tell angry
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by hensben(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2015
tuniski:
apc wailed for 16yrs as in opposition people. 4yrs is too small sef. Calling Pdp wailing wailer is a honour. The problem is the error presidency of buhari/apc, don't continue to give pdp genuine ground to wail. Anyway, pvc and card reader will do the magic come 2019! This govt is a scam.
apc wey dem form 3 years ago na don spend 16 years. Huh.. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by Kingspin(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2015
If change enter Nigeria we will know.
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by olamieseun(m): 12:52am On Jul 30, 2015
"If the imaginative 20 million signatures from TAN could not stop PMB. If Dasuki and DSS cannot stop PMB. If hidden WAEC certificate cannot stop PMB. If cancer and death wish cannot stop PMB. If fake prophesies from Pastorprenuers couldn't stop PMB. If thousands of Jonathan support group could not stop PMB. If the dollar distribution could not stop PMB. If militants, OPC and MASSOB could not stop PMB. If Boko-haram could not stop PMB . If ekuke tribal fence sitters could not stop PMB If opportunist Viju milk political analyst could not stop PMB. If war mongers, pipeline vandals and busters, secessionist threat could not stop PMB. What makes you think that 1 million Dino Malaye and Saraki can stop a moving train? Not even a combination of 109 senators can obstruct the movement of this 15 Million coach virgin pendolino train. No miserable senator or wife or ally can stop a moving train. Call it witch hunting Call it intimidation Call it any thing you like. We are hunters! !!!!! No witch will be spared. Dear Saraki, Your koboko is well soaked under the second Niger Bridge. We shall storm the red chambers soon. Go and listen to your party Dear Dino, Ndume, and Yerima, You can even sleep in Saraki house in solidarity. We are not bothered. But you should know that the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice. Dear wailers, You should commend PMB for allowing EFCC to do their job without interference. Though most of you are far away from your brain, it takes courage to interrogate a party man. Dear President Buhari, Keep doing it 109 vulnerable adults cannot distract us. We your blind followers are satisfied. Keep leading us".

5 Likes

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by blackjack21(m): 1:01am On Jul 30, 2015
lonelydora:
PDP is playing their role very well as opposition party. Wailing wailers. This is how Nigerians wailed for 16 years and you guys turned a deaf ear to us.

Meanwhile I hope Diezani is responding well to treatment because Nigerians will be needing her soon.
Yes, the Doctors are responding to treatmentgringrin

23:33:32
Wed, Jul 29, 2015
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by bakjal(m): 2:15am On Jul 30, 2015
illiad:
Yall know Apc is a damned bigot party

A mere collaboration of Almajiris and yolobas
In fact a religious party with Islamic leaning
illiad abi wat do u call urself? Is either u are "ill" or an "illiterate"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by bakjal(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2015
OLADD:
Yes. The same way Buhari wailed for 12 years before becoming the president with so many lives (including that of Youth Corpers) lost in the process. The same way Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Ameachi, Kwankwasso, etc wailed as members of ACN, CPC and ANPP. The same way APC wailed and rubbished every Nigerian Institution (Police, DSS, the Military, Religious houses and men of God etc). The same way APC wailed to Chattam House and other places with unprecedented propaganda, lies and 419 promises.
please somebody should. help dis guy with water.
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by aksule(m): 2:52am On Jul 30, 2015
The points raised should be addressed. If these allegations concerning the two offices are true then we are heading for trouble. The pdp is an opposition party and one has to be careful in reading meanings to its writeups. However not this type of weighty allegation. Prince Tony the other day told Nigerians that the anti graft agency is there to do its job. Agreed. But then has he trust that the agency would do its job without undue political interference giving the nature of Nigeria politics. What goes today may come back tomorrow. I remember the case of Rivers state police chief and Amaechi. Let's be reasonable. The president should take note and not dance to the dictates of politicians taking into consideration his comments then about Rivers. He is the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by austinepreshyus(m): 3:24am On Jul 30, 2015
There is nothing new to all f us plus nothing can be hidden under d sun
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by spiralwedge(m): 3:39am On Jul 30, 2015
this PDP style of politics is outdated. they need to reinvent themselves
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by kilode100(f): 3:41am On Jul 30, 2015
I had a dream.
In the dream, I saw a big bomb enroute to Lagos and I shouted, bomb o... Then it dropped into sea but took with two skyscrapers out of the four....

Suddenly, a plane crashed through the remaining two skyscrapers and I was shouting and crying .... Another plane hovering in the sky dropped and crashed and I started worrying about my children's safety, I was inconsolable, I searched for them frantically unrill someone took me to them and behold they were all ok.

I saw a trailer in an accident too and it was bloody and all this happened on the day.

God please help us and may this dream that I'm having the second time, the first time almost 8yrs must not come to pass in Jesus name Amen.

Pardon my typos**

9 Likes

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by gulfer: 4:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Story for the gods, Bob MarleyPDP and the wailers grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by seethru: 4:13am On Jul 30, 2015
I LOVE NAIRALAND...
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by Geeweeny(m): 4:42am On Jul 30, 2015
this is a strong accusation....hope he performs n not be used to witchhunt the opposition
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by amoduganja: 5:03am On Jul 30, 2015
olamieseun:
"If the imaginative 20 million signatures from TAN could not stop Dullar%%dinho. If Dasuki and DSS cannot stop Dullar%%dinho. If hidden WAEC certificate cannot stop Dullar%%dinho. If cancer and death wish cannot stop Dullar%%dinho. If fake prophesies from Pastorprenuers couldn't stopDullar%%dinho. If thousands of Jonathan support group could not stop Dullar%%dinho. If the dollar distribution could not stop Dullar%%dinho. If militants, OPC and MASSOB could not stop Dulla%%dinho. If Boko-haram could not stop Dullar%%dinho . If ekuke tribal fence sitters could not stop Dullar%%dinho If opportunist Viju milk political analyst could not stop Dullar%%dinho. If war mongers, pipeline vandals and busters, secessionist threat could not stop Dullar%%dinho. What makes you think that 1 million Dino Malaye and Saraki can stop a moving train? Not even a combination of 109 senators can obstruct the movement of this 15 Million coach virgin pendolino train. No miserable senator or wife or ally can stop a moving train. Call it witch hunting Call it intimidation Call it any thing you like. We are hunters! !!!!! No witch will be spared. Dear Saraki, Your koboko is well soaked under the second Niger Bridge. We shall storm the red chambers soon. Go and listen to your party Dear Dino, Ndume, and Yerima, You can even sleep in Saraki house in solidarity. We are not bothered. But you should know that the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice. Dear Dullar%%dinho, Keep doing it 109 vulnerable adults cannot distract us. We your blind followers are satisfied. Keep leading us".

In one year from now you will be singing a different song. All of you will be totally disappointed.

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by BLOTRS: 5:05am On Jul 30, 2015
This is not good for Nigeria's fragile democracy
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by Obynolee(f): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
The inec position given to the lady, I see nothing wrong with it. If my sai buhari performed badly(Godforbid) and Nigerians decided to vote him out will the inec woman prevent it from happening.
www.

Yes,she will prevent it from happening,that is when you hear that you/our vote doesn't count which has been the norm before Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:31am On Jul 30, 2015
arewafederation:
Is this how PDP will continue wailing for the next 4 years?
Wailing continua.

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
The inec position given to the lady, I see nothing wrong with it. If my sai buhari performed badly(Godforbid) and Nigerians decided to vote him out will the inec woman prevent it from happening.
www.

and you think she will not do everything possible for her brother to win abi? Receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by natas22: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2015
MasterMinister:

and you think she will not do everything possible for her brother to win abi? Receive sense in Jesus name.
Morning bro, thank you
www.
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by natas22: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Obynolee:

Yes,she will prevent it from happening,that is when you hear that you/our vote doesn't count which has been the norm before Jonathan

Morning bro, nice analysis
www.

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by Firefire(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2015
In the fullness of time, a se ni, a se rera
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by Toktee(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2015
EdCure:
Wailings unlimited grin grin
Don't mind them(pdp)as if they caution the ogar woman before and during election,as if they caution the sss during the election in ekiti,same sss were not caution while invading apc registration center.
Indeed,these people are the wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by tuniski: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2015
hensben:
apc wey dem form 3 years ago na don spend 16 years. Huh.. Na wa oo
na wa for you ooo! So it is the name apc that is opposition abi. Whether they were called apc from 3yrs back is immaterial from 1999, the opposition have been wailing while PDP governed. Abi u be jjc for naija politics. 16yrs of wailing and very soon they will soon go back to wailing mode which is their preferred role. Accident/ error of a party. We have been scammed.
Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by tuniski: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Toktee:
Don't mind them(pdp)as if they caution the ogar woman before and during election,as if they caution the sss during the election in ekiti,same sss were not caution while invading apc registration center.
Indeed,these people are the wailing wailers.
oh PDP is the yardstick then. Anything done by pdp is now being repeated by apc abi. So where is the change I tot, apc came to do things differently not continue same direction of pdp even worse sef. ApC is a scam.

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by peleson: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
www.
Yes! She already rigged the election for the north

1 Like

Re: SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP by peeta89(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2015
arewafederation:
Is this how PDP will continue wailing for the next 4 years?
I tire for Pdp oooooooooooooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City / Armed Robbers Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Robbing Patience Jonathan / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.