Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos (56150 Views)

Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos) / Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by iyobosadavid: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2015
elijah2u:
oh oh now your stupidity is manifesting here on nl. sorry is your name, psychic prblm disturbing u
see english shocked now I realise that I have been talking with an illitrate . You are a full blown cuckoo angry
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2015
iyobosadavid:
see english shocked now I realise that I have been talking with an illitrate . You are a full blown cuckoo angry
cretin cunt
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by iyobosadavid: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
elijah2u:
cretin cunt
daunce
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
iyobosadavid:
daunce
a dunce calling someone dunce. slowpoke fellow.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by iyobosadavid: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2015
elijah2u:
a dunce calling someone dunce. slowpoke fellow.
my friend go and sitdown, am not you blood group and you can as well go and compare your blood group with a donkey, I guess it will match. Jeeper creeper
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by ManTiger(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Henry120:

But boko-haram has killed over 650 Nigerians since May 29th 2015, so how is it quite different?

My brother, I'm on the same page with you.

The issue of terrorism is massive than what we see outside, it's goes root down to the community, the leaders, the parent. Ask me how.

The north is highly poor leaving many kids to beg in the street (Almajiris), you will believe this is the endless pool of Boko Hamas raw materials (Pawns), those boys are expendable, no one cares after them and they can be lured with any flashy thing, food, water, shelter and the almighty 72 virgins)

The north further bring more shit on themselves when they adopt the sharia law. For Jeez sake this is 21st century, we should have stiffer penalty for public office looters not for Abeeb who stole #50 or for Uche who stole handset.

Lastly, this is a faceless group, they crawl out, make the damage, crawl back. This is the highest for of cowardice, the military needed special training, discerning and personal intuition to figure who among this masquerade is a male with explosive and they've been trying.

Long Live Nigeria.
But if we must break, don't let us shed blood!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Cannonleo(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Henry120:

So what percentage(%) existent is the Air-Force now?

Mumu Durllad.inho supporter!
I SWEAR FOR THEM,PHOTO OPS KILL UNA,THEY SEEM TO FORGET THAT FOR THE DURATION OF THIS OPPS,OUR SURVEILLANCE ASSETS HAVE BEEN TOP NOTCH, PROBLEM HAS BEEN OFFENSIVE PLATFORMS,WHICH TOOK TIME TO CORRECT ALL OF A SUDDEN POLITICAL JOBBERS UNDER THIS ADMIN,ARE NOW BECOMING RETARDED PRAISES SINGERS WITH BRAINS PRE AND POST-CONFIGURED TO FORGET THE REALITY ON GROUND,PAST ACTIONS AND DAMAGING REMARKS MADE BY THIS SAME PERSONALITY.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED UNTIL THE SCUTTLED DEAL FOR OUR SUKHOI'S WHICH WAS SCUTTLED BY THIS ADMIN IS RESUSCITATED AND ALL THIS HULLABALOO ABOUT BUYING WESTERN PLATFORMS AND THE YANKS GIVING US FAIRY TALE ARMS HITS US FULLY IN THE FACE AND WE DO THE NEEDFUL LOOK EAST ,THEN I WILL KNOW THIS ADMIN IS SERIOUS. THINK WHAT EVER YOU WANT, YOU CANT CHANGE FACTS WITH PROPAGANDA
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
iyobosadavid:
my friend go and sitdown, am not you blood group and you can as well go and compare your blood group with a donkey, I guess it will match. Jeeper creeper
i can feel the blood that is running in your vein. you are typing like a toddler. you see this platform as a means to insult and yab people and it cant add any meaning to your life. learn and grow up please
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by joe4christ(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
quickly:
The real questioning is who is sponsoring them to buy all this fuel.

Who is giving them the money

Everything is done through proxy, even those caught in the process of shipping and offloading don't actually know their real sponsor, they only get paid to do their Job...
That is how these things operate!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by BMZK: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
ocelot2006:

Btw The President had better ask himself how the Airforce then achieved better under the administration of his predecessors 'cos I'm not buying this tis recent excuse. /complaint. Why accept the role of president if you'll spend more time complaining that actually working? His predecessor met an airforce that had a few attack helicopters and F-7 fighter jets, yet he went to work reactivating the Alpha jet squadrons, fixed our C-130s and G-222s, bought our ATR-48 surveillance aircrafts + Beech crafts aircrafts used as ISR birds, bought additional Mi-35V and Mi24P attack helicopters + the Mi-35m, bought CH-3A unmanned combat aerial vehicles, reactivated our long comatose Super Puma helicopters, bought Gazelle scout helicopters. All these aircrafts were busy providing much needed support for ground troops during the offensive against Boko Haram.

Now I'm not saying that we don't need more airframes (we more new 4-gen strike aircrafts and additional transport helicopters for more air assaults along with more ISR platforms for intelligence gathering). But GMB, for the love of God, quit whining and GET TO WORK.

JEG's administration secretly hired mercenaries to fight Boko Harem using their own helicopter pilots. That was the question asked by a DW journalist during Chadian president visit that made the presidency to revoke his Asu villa access.
Buhari stopped the scam contract and engaged Nigerian Army to perform their duty.

DO NOT ASK ME FOR SOURCE BECAUSE IT IS ON PUBLIC DOMAIN:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11596210/South-African-mercenaries-secret-war-on-Boko-Haram.html
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by isblog(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Now that's what I call strategy. So long as all the arms of defense (military, Navy, airforce) work as a unit/team, there is no way BH can't be tamed. Good one NAF. May God help our leaders.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by iyobosadavid: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2015
elijah2u:
i can feel the blood that is running in your vein. you are typing like a toddler. you see this platform as a means to insult and yab people and it cant add any meaning to your life. learn and grow up please
mumu go sitdown for gutter, you are not my class at all cos you are mentally derailed
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by jamayu(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2015
yea because if dey r performing before he will not rubbish them are they not exctisng durng pdp regime are u tell me previous goverment did not knw about this so wot r we talkng abt.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by jlinkd78(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Misternas89:
Nice one...now we r having an active military combatant.
good but lets hope it wudnt turn out to be same way NBC claimed jamming Radio Biafra signals which is still airing till today.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by biotechshola(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hypocrisy is wen u ddnt vote PMB and expecting change, lunacy is wen u expect PMB to fix in 60 days wat GEJ couldnt fix in 6yrs.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Wakilson(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yes Nigeria Armed Forces.....Good One
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
iyobosadavid:
mumu go sitdown for gutter, you are not my class at all cos you are mentally derailed
you dont have any clue of life dude, emancipate yourself from mental slavery please.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Tomasboy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by informato: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
since 2011 when buhari said he will make this country ungovernable if jonathan wins, this book boys have bin bombing..main while, air force stop showin photos of those supplies ,trace this findings to the source and publicly tell Nigerians who they are?.... simple
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by akigbemaru: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
boko haram supply route caught.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
ocelot2006:

Indeed we will get. But the job of transforming the military already began with the past administration of GEJ. Thanks to him the military was equipped with newer platforms and weapons, with the resurgence of our own local defence industry experienced. So far we've not seen any input from GMB apart from the change of guard at the 3 services, but we await to see what he'll do next.

Do you call the Airforce with A-Jets and F-7 as an airforce, when Uganda and Sudan are flying SU-27/SU-30. Even common Eritrea with GDP the size of a local government in Rivers has SU27 and MiG 29.

Its a shame if you call the half-hearted intervention by GEJ a great job, when it turned out that a certain Arthur cornered £450 million in a procurement scam with nothing to show for it.

That amount will get us 12 SU-30 and we will still have change for armaments.

Their excuse has always been the Leahy law from the US, but you and I know that we can get these Jets from Russia with no questions asked.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by ColeworldMD(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The same Airforce that Buhari made a mess of on National TV. Never ever belive Buhari for your own longevity.

God bless Nigeria Airforce

So what? Last time I checked there's a new service chief in charge now! Change is what you are witnessing ladies & gentlemen!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by gidado14(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
Mumu henry, so u don't know the difference between "IS" and "WAS" again abi? undecided

That was how baba said the treasury was virtually empty and u and ya ilks termed it to be completely empty. Bunch of dick caps!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by kinibd(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice

Sorry you hear , everyday no b christmas madam ftc, you suppose don build mansion with all this your first to comment oh
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by ayobabas: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Where are the bokos getting money from to afford this large-scale operations against 4 countries?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by kinibd(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Just like asking your harlot mother if she'll fork dogs

Why do you have to involve his mother in an argument just to burtress your point it just shows your level of thinking, level 0. Who asked you to show us a picture of your own mom, Plus did you mean fork or spoon
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Omenkata: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
kinibd:

Why do you have to involve his mother in an argument just to burtress your point it just shows your level of thinking, level 0. Who asked you to show us a picture of your own mom, Plus did you mean fork or spoon
otu nne i
Re: Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos by Felaak47(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2015
more grease to their elbow, may Almighty God give them the strength to conquer the militants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets New IMF Appointment / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.