Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis (29669 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam / Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by wtfCode: 3:47am On Jul 30, 2015
choi!! Ugly news here and there.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by wtfCode: 3:52am On Jul 30, 2015
DjAndroid:
That one small, na for eye my mama been dey put me the pepper then.

The boy no dey hear.
mehn, u must be terribly stubborn back then.
As for ya mama, she's a heartless and brainless b*tch
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by fortunechy(m): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2015
wickedness in high places
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by DjAndroid: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2015
wtfCode:

mehn, u must be terribly stubborn back then.
As for ya mama, she's a heartless and brainless b*tch
Na your mama be brainless b**tch and prost1tute. na mad man fvck ur mama mek den born u. eediot.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by DjAndroid: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Dragonking:

That means ur mom is an evil wiitch. No offense.
ur mom brainless devil too. No offence.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by DjAndroid: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I can't believe you're making light of such a serious case of child abuse! The fact you mum did something supposedly more painful to you doesn't make it right....or even funny for that matter!

The woman is a nasty old witch!

I never rebuked mom for whatever she did to me in the past. They were all in a bid to make a better person. This is Africa. If your mom pampered you all through, then something will be very wrong now.

The woman is a brainless wicked witch!
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by DjAndroid: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2015
pansophist:

No vex, but your mama na wicked woman lipsrsealed

if ur mom never beat you on any occasion then no vex too, ur mama is heartless woman for not paving a better way for you.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by bro4u: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2015
The woman has other motives apart from the stealing punishment, why would someone steal with his hands then you will apply pepper on his joystick, na the joystick he use thief am?
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by Abayor7: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2015
freesinzu:
Why? Wickedness i guess
mumu, na kindness
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by Lasgidy1(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Dat mama self. She should have applied sharia law to this case or better still, Nigerian army kind of punishment. Since d guy stole with his hands, he should have been dealt with on his hands not joystick abi what's the correlation of joystick to stealing. She for cut one of his fingers instead
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by tonychristopher: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2015
they put pepper for a woman toto
from one region
they put pepper for a boy prick
from same people
they eat too much pepper same people

I am about to believe that in their former lives they were sophisticated pepper so the reincarnated to human in this life maybe that is why they have this live for pepper

thats my own thinking

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by mrkings84(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Babalaworic!!!

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by bigiyaro(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2015
tank God for Lagos.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by 9jatatafo(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanity upon vanity is vanity
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by Missmossy(f): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Ewww!!!

That's inhuman.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by freesinzu(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Abayor7:

mumu, na kindness
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by Fourwinds: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Dis is serious! Imagine applying pepper to joystick. A stick dat gives him joy!
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by Neplusultra(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
tonychristopher:
they put pepper for a woman toto
from one region
they put pepper for a boy prick
from same people
they eat too much pepper same people

I am about to believe that in their former lives they were sophisticated pepper so the reincarnated to human in this life maybe that is why they have this live for pepper

thats my own thinking
Hahaha!!!
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by pek(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2015
you could not arrest them because they are old? But you want to persecute them?
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by rattlesnake(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Kudos to the woman for redeeming armed robber in the making
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by BOWOTO(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2015
The darkness in the heart of some Nigerians,even the devil will be jealous, we are giants of africa based on wickedness.

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by pansophist(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2015
DjAndroid:

if ur mom never beat you on any occasion then no vex too, ur mama is heartless woman for not paving a better way for you.

You justify the inhumane action of your mum JUST because you did something wrong? Do you know the effect of Capsaicin to the eyes? you are really dumb to your own detriment. If your mum had tried that in a western world, you will be taken away from her and she would face the law.

And yea, my mum never beats me, sorry. If you think putting pepper in your eyes is analogous to paving a better way for you, I just need to laugh at your mumu-ism, and I empathize your progenitor who will suffer the consequences of your inherited agression, farewell.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
wicked ones won't die, 70 yrs don too much for DAT kinda woman
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by ceejay4real(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
mrkings84:
Just thinking on how to make big like our politicians but genuinely!!!

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN
EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST
BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL
TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are
making it big with this mind blowing networking
company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620.
BBM Pin 562006D1

Are you 4 real?
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by DjAndroid: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
pansophist:

You justify the inhumane action of your mum JUST because you did something wrong? Do you know the effect of Capsaicin to the eyes? you are really dumb to your own detriment. If your mum had tried that in a western world, you will be taken away from her and she would face the law.

And yea, my mum never beats me, sorry. If you think putting pepper in your eyes is analogous to paving a better way for you, I just need to laugh at your mumu-ism, and I pity your progenitor who will suffer the consequences of your inherited agression, farewell.

Bros, you can insult me, I have no issue with it. but leave my mom out of it. If i did not mess up, she would not have done it.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by wtfCode: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
DjAndroid:
Na your mama be brainless b**tch and prost1tute. na mad man fvck ur mama mek den born u. eediot.
i wonder who gives a fvck about ur stewpidity here on nairaland undecided
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by otiigba1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
What!? Child abuse! I hope the pepper will not make him impotent angry
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by DjAndroid: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
wtfCode:
i wonder who gives a fvck about ur stewpidity here on nairaland undecided
1st grade fool.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis by trapQ: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
don't accuse every woman pls. mind you men are the armed robbers, terrorists, drug pushers, rapists, ritualists, kidnappers, assassins etc etc etc etc etc etc
natas22:
I commend the Lagos state government for coming to the aid of those kids. Ladies with wicked attitudes from the beginning of time
www.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babies Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Kaduna Hospital / Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed / Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.