Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children (3612 Views)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2015
I doubt the possibility of ex governors of Nigeria to be in jail.
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2015
lolaxavier:

I meant the fear has made the embassy guys sit up.

Yes o! I went to renew my passport, capturing are only done on Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays. I went on Thursday and man if u see d crowd. We were told that Mondays and Tuesdays capturing could not hold because of the visit by Buhari. So, all the Mondays and Tuesdays pple were present on Thursday. Normally, u would expect chaos. But, I tell u in 1hour I was done, not having to know anybody or tip anybody. They started with women with children to those that are heavy. It was done orderly and promptly.
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by begwong: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Chai! this report is not complete without Senator Jonah Jang ,Sons &Family of plateau state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by lolaxavier(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Yes o! I went to renew my passport, capturing are only done on Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays. I went on Thursday and man if u see d crowd. We were told that Mondays and Tuesdays capturing could not hold because of the visit by Buhari. So, all the Mondays and Tuesdays pple were present on Thursday. Normally, u would expect chaos. But, I tell u in 1hour I was done, not having to know anybody or tip anybody. They started with women with children to those that are heavy. It was done orderly and promptly.

That passport office is probably the most corrupt government agency in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by seankay(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2015
I hope dis is true
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by lolaxavier(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
NairaMode:
I doubt the possibility of ex governors of Nigeria to be in jail.

Watch and see. Buhari will surprise a lot of people.
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by lolaxavier(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Just dey observe... shocked
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by Desric(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Now the North is not crying foul like aome cry cry babies, anyway idonblvit until i see T.A Orji and Chinedu Orji in that list.
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
lolaxavier:

That passport office is probably the most corrupt government agency in Nigeria.

Bros not in Nigeria. Nigerian Embassy for Illovo, near Sandton.
Re: EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children by lolaxavier(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Bros not in Nigeria. Nigerian Embassy for Illovo, near Sandton.

Oh ok. I feel say na our passport office for ikoyi. Dat place stinks of hyper-corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? / One Of Buhari's Asset In Daura (photo) / PDP Forms New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.