Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment (23085 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by fulanimafia: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

[s]Stop impersonating Fulanis and accept who you are, a Southwesterner and secondly your regard for Moderatorship gives you away easily as it is non-rewarding nor an achievement to be proud of hence resigning from the position is inconsequential to this thread or any other discussion on this platform.

Go and attack and possibly deal with Malam Sanusi's description of the problems of Nigeria as it relates to each zone and people of Nigeria in support of Waku 1999.

Throwing words around and name calling wouldn't help you.

Back to the topic, the purpose of the meeting was declared by Tompolo and I quote "

[b]
Tompolo , in a last minute effort to rally support for the now doomed meeting ,it was aimed at deepening the prevailing peace in the Niger Delta.

Shortly before the meeting was called off yesterday,Tompolo issued a statement in Warri to allay fears that it was s meant to restart war in the region.

He said contrary to the perception in some quarters, the meeting was aimed at deepening the prevailing peace in the area.

He described fears over the meeting as diversionary.

His words: “The tension generated by the meeting is uncalled for, diversionary and mischievous as no evil is intended in whatever form.

“Calling off today’s meeting can also be an option if need be, in order to strengthen our belief in a peaceful Niger Delta.

“I am compelled to clarify issues as they relate to the meeting of the leadership of ex-agitators under the platform of MEND and other organisations summoned at my instance.

“The nation would recall that in the build up to the Amnesty offer of the late president, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, there was hesitance on the part of most of Niger Delta agitators until God in His infinite mercy, granted me wisdom to provide leadership.

Source:http://thenationonlineng.net/crack-in-militants-camp-forces-cancellation-of-tompolos-meeting/[/s]

[/b]

From your link:

Sources close to them said they had agreed to stay away from Tompolo’s gathering but would attend any other meeting to be called by the governor.

Most of them were reportedly angry with Tompolo for summoning the meeting without adequate consultations.

They were said to be unhappy that the former militant commander fondly referred to as the “General Officer Commanding (GOC)” was trying to impose himself on them as leader whereas “they are all equals”.

Where did you get your tripe about PMB sending Tompolo, even his comilitants complain of his antecedents.

With regard to my heritage, it's no surprise you cannot believe you're getting your as's handed to you by someone who should be an illiterate nomad as far as your unexposed, myopic and bigoted mind is concerned, so of course you ascribe to me the identity of your nightmare and tormentor the Yoruba. Your myopia knows no limits. By the way...
Ngwakwe... Did you just claim you RESIGNED as a Mod

10 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by MrCounselor: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2015
hehehehehe
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Still longing to see the face of TOMPOLO
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2015
omoelesa:
Biafrans and Tanoid won't like this type of news, all they want to hear is Tompolo threating fire and brimestone.

grin grin grin grin... The Guy just called a meeting, not a letter to the PMB and all he has not asked for has been answered waoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy..... Biafrans and Tanoid now know the level of power this guy POSSESS
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by ChukChinCol(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Tompolo don get alert, why e no go hail Buha?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Matty33(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Abugab:
Patience has become something that is in short supply in Nigeria in recent times.
People are too full of assumptions and preemptiveness.
Even Tompolo had seen the good of PMB's action.
I can say with confidence that PMB will do better than OBJ and GEJ in handling the Niger Delta cum amnesty program.
Sai Baba
The very best is what we desire at this point. Handling issues bothering on the ND with utmost care is d surest way to ensure a bulky Federal Purse, else we will all feel the pains of a lean Purse.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by rman: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The problem is you didn't understand the comment you quoted because of a simple idiomatic expression "thin line". It means:

Now back to your reply, Tompolo owns fleets of Ships in Nigeria water under the services of NIMASA hence the synergy (symbiotic relationship).

Secondly on Buhari turning South East to Dubia, when is it a Northern Interest to rebuild Eastern Nigeria notwithstanding the declaration of Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of the region contained in article of surrender and end of civil war, which never happened?

Did President Buhari borrow $2.1 billion for development of Eastern Nigeria or were you deaf to the preference he declared on the zone who gave him 95% vote to the regions where he got 5% (SE and SS)?

Make use of your instinct and stop being unnecessary Sycophant.

I am not part of your nairaland sycophants. The fact I don't comment frequently on nairaland politics section doesn't mean I can't see through you and your irks.

IsraeliAIRFORCE calling someone a sycophant. Jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Burger01(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
omoelesa:
Biafrans and Tanoid won't like this type of news, all they want to hear is Tompolo threating fire and brimestone.
Don't mind them smiley
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2015
who is tompolop ?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Ephemmm: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2015
DoroMega:
Fear that guy

My friend, that was under Jonathan: CHANGE is here.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:
Tompolo trying hard to be relevant and be heard.
You lost the respect of your people and no one see you as a freedom fighter anymore....you were just fighting for your pocket all along

MUMU that guys just called a meeting and your President change his policy on Amnesty, I mean change one of his few new policy and you say he is just trying to be relevant, then you are an ODE. Tompolo fighting for his pocket? then you dont know a dime about him. If you know how much he is worth then he shouldnt be in the creek by now , he should be cooling off in one of his mansion in Palm island dubai.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by GentleToks(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Realdeals:
Tompolo has shame a lot of people with this statement.

The Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by alrahmanonline(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Salutation is NEVER love
Why you wan kill your self with hatred nw?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Abugab:
Patience has become something that is in short supply in Nigeria in recent times.
People are too full of assumptions and preemptiveness.
Even Tompolo had seen the good of PMB's action.
I can say with confidence that PMB will do better than OBJ and GEJ in handling the Niger Delta cum amnesty program.
Sai Baba

Don't conclude yet because the journey is still far from your site.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by GentleToks(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Has anyone noticed how Niger-Delta militant generals(that is what they call themselves) don't mention anything Igbos/Biafra/SE in any of their issues/publication/agitation/submissions/threat?

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Nice move.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by alrahmanonline(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
isbish:
Even Tompolo sees the good heartedness of PMB. U can hide the truth, but the truth will always manifest. Many hate him but deep inside them, they know he is a good fellow. I love PMB.
Yes oooo you got it jare
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by OAMMB(f): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
kaycid77:

MUMU that guys just called a meeting and your President change his policy on Amnesty, I mean change one of his few new policy and you say he is just trying to be relevant, then you are an ODE. Tompolo fighting for his pocket? then you dont know a dime about him. If you know how much he is worth then he shouldnt be in the creek by now , he should be cooling off in one of his mansion in Palm island dubai.

You have rights to your opinion and i have mine. i dont think it should results to insults.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by honeywealth75(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
rman:

Tompolo is now the one walking between thin-lines, almighty Tompolo. It is difficult not to assume some of you already have your mind made up no matter what this new government do positively.

I am sure if PMB miraculously turns Niger Delta and SE to Dubai within 4yrs, there will still be a reason to complain.

It is not about responsible and accountable leadership to the people for some of you anymore.

You will rather have the problem unsolved than for your perceived enemy to be the one to resolve it.

I can bet a million dollars that if we implement resource control today, people from Niger Delta and co will complain why is their tax paid to the government more than that of the northern states without oil?

Dont mind him, na wailer now.

Just one of those frustrated guys that get shocked anytime we hear the good news of Mr Presidents administration.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by phyllosilicate(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2015
GentleToks:
Has anyone noticed how Niger-Delta militant generals(that is what they call themselves) don't mention anything Igbos/Biafra/SE in any of their issues/publication/agitation/submissions/threat?
How about the fact no south south person has speaked out about the non appointment of an Igbo in Buhari regime.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by kari4chat: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Realdeals:
Tompolo has shame a lot of people with this statement.
shocked

Am I the only one who reads between d lines here??

After the 'Little storm' Tompolo caused due to that meeting he held without consulting oda (EX)-Militant stakeholders.

And now Baba Go Slow appointing 'Tompolo's choice of candidate,why wont he (Tompolo) congratulate Baba!

SMH for Nigeria,I was looking forward to these 'amnesty poo' ending not continuing. Thats cos few people are getting rich @ d detriments of real developments that ought to be carried out.

Whats d difference then? They keep emassing more wealth,it goes a long way to show dat Baba has got no liver.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by BizBayo: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2015
ChukChinCol:
Tompolo don get alert, why e no go hail Buha?

you mean say na Godwin for am .... Lol
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by damiloladuke1: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
I like this guy called Tompolo, he understand the Law of Power that says never outshine the master. Anyways the appointment wasn't bad in itself.

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by 6fit(f): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
clevadani:

www.punchng.com/news/tompolo-hails-buhari-on-amnesty-programme-boss-appointment/

baba go slow is working...dis is a good news for d Nija Deltans. PMB is a sure listening leader.....but he will never get into my good books till i get employed under his job policies
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
The failed mod is here again.

Fulanimafia, du Allah kaleshi.

Ngwakwe, trying to redeem his image.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by lexy2014: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2015
kaycid77:

Don't u think u will pass your msg across better without insulting?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by BizBayo: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2015
GentleToks:

na true you talk o. Nice observation. Do they even know who is Kanu? I'm not sure. So, all those shouting Biafra are the real dullards, chai. Its a pity o
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by BizBayo: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:
How about the fact no south south person has speaked out about the non appointment of an Igbo in Buhari regime.

na another wise observation be this o. I just dey pity those that are shouting on the internet.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by lexy2014: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2015
kari4chat:
shocked

Am I the only one who reads between d lines here??

After the 'Little storm' Tompolo caused due to that meeting he held without consulting oda (EX)-Militant stakeholders.

And now Baba Go Slow appointing 'Tompolo's choice of candidate,why wont he (Tompolo) congratulate Baba!

SMH for Nigeria,I was looking forward to these 'amnesty poo' ending not continuing. Thats cos few people are getting rich @ d detriments of real developments that ought to be carried out.

Whats d difference then? They keep emassing more wealth,it goes a long way to show dat Baba has got no liver.
"And now Baba Go Slow appointing 'Tompolo's choice of candidate"

How did u no this?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by mrkings84(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2015
When did Tompolo became government?

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections / Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.