Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Best Way Of Getting Your Payoneer Fund Out And At A Very Good Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way Of Getting Your Payoneer Fund Out And At A Very Good Rate (2213 Views)

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Of Getting Your Payoneer Fund Out And At A Very Good Rate by legalwealth(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Welcome!

We all know that it is risky leaving fund in ones Payoneer account because of the
common and recent hacking into of ones payoneer card account.

It is also risky withdrawing from ATM machine as one can experience dispense error
in which if care is not taken,one will loose the money for good.
Aside that,ones payoneer card might seized or swallowed by the ATM machine in
which one won't be able to collect except one request for another one from payoneer
which will take up to one month to arrive or 3- 5 days if one pay them $50 to ship it through DHL.

Knowing all the above-listed risks,I think it is better to exchange it for naira equivalent
by sending it to the payoneer account of the person or company buying the fund from you
which can even give you better dollar to naira rate that you will get when you withdraw
from ATM machine with your card.

Taking for example,payoneer currently give N186/$ (now that dollar is officially N198 to a dollar)
if you withdraw from ATM but I buy and pay instantly to any Nigeria bank account at N190/$
and as high as N200/$ depending on the amount you want to sell.

Now that you know this,why can't you make use of this service that I provide by contacting me via info@ijamsolution.com for business.

Looking forward to doing business with you!

Adesida Olusegun
C.E.O IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT
Re: Best Way Of Getting Your Payoneer Fund Out And At A Very Good Rate by Zdoh(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Best Way Of Getting Your Payoneer Fund Out And At A Very Good Rate by legalwealth(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2020
I now buy at better rate on www.ijamexchange.ng/exchange.php

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G? / Can I Import Beer Into Nigeria To Sell? / Acm Gold In Nigera. What Is Your Insight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.