Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch (27608 Views)

Corruption: FG Investigates Senators And Reps / ICPC Probe: ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants Rush To Sell Houses / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Tundeiab(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
refreshrate:

By kneeling down in your room joining your palms together close your eyes and say "Baba God remove this jealousy from my heart and help me too to make it so that other people can envy me too, amen"

How you take know say na 90k be the guy salary.
Exactly 5 months ago, I was involved in a discussion with him. He told me his salary is 90k per month. He parks 3 of his cars in an undisclosed place. He told about how he acts poor around his colleagues.

Satisfied?
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by nwadiuko1(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Yeah........I support that......I can't understand how a civil servant without any other source of income can be able to train 4 children at once in a US university.......and you need to see the kinda house this guy keeps building

1 Like

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Nichobabe(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Dragonking:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. At the end, nothing will happen. angry

Who will loss? How many more years do PMB have, considering his age? Even then if he succeed or not the masses will be more affected than him personally.

I know you don't like him, but know what you wish for.

Pray for your President to succeed and when it is campaign time you can campaign against him to bring in your candidate but before then let him succeed for the good of the country.

I hope you understand bro.

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by lawbabs: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
baby124:
I hope they go after the criminals of Oceanic, PHB, and others banks too. Who got favorable judgments from fraudulent judges. A lot of judges also need to be probed and retired

Retired ke? Many judges need to be behind bars and share prison cells with some of the poor guys they have convicted... Let the rich guys they have let off come to visit them in prison.

By God's grace, it will happen someday.
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by ransomed: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
scribble:
Well meaning Nigerians please report any corrupt civil servant you know including mommy and daddy or uncle/aunty

Let's make Nigeria better. One asset forfeiture at a time.
:--Okay! I can state with all sincerity that: the Head of Service, mr. Danladi Kifasi has big skeleton in his cupboard. Mr. Taye Haruna( permanent secretary, min. of Petroleum Resources looted the treasury of Min. of Environment through the $9billion cooking stove project and Great green wall project when he was the PS there, before Kifasi took him to Min. of Petroleum Resources where he colluded with Mrs Diezani Allison Madueke to further his looting spree.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by ikp120(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
oluspencer:
Tired of FGN plans ....... Arrest and jail some billonaires fast fast!!

I beg to differ.Is it because u are not a billonaire? Imagine if u are a civil servant and hit a big deal that made u a billonaire, then shey u will feel good if they come and arrest u becos u are a billonaire? I hate hypocrisy! We wish we would be heavily blessed financially but we wish those who are super rich would be arrested. No wonder Nigerians hardly touch some fearful levels of wealth despite their hard work. NOT EVERY BILLONAIRE IS CORRUPT, at least I am not!

1 Like

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by omokab: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
NESREA should be interrogated by ICPC. A lot atrocities is going on there. Training nothing,promotion arrears over the years nothing,first 28 days nothing etc.
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2015
What if they inherited from their parents that are late or retired...to the parents, the wealth is little but to the kid who is a civil servant in his early grade it could be high, what will happen to such persons?

Focus on the northern boys shaa! Nah them dey flex the national cake pass.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by jaybee(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2015
scribble:
Well meaning Nigerians please report any corrupt civil servant you know including mommy and daddy or uncle/aunty

Nigeria is in dearth of whistle-blowers, making it difficult for anti-graft agencies to go after corrupt officials and dubious business people. Buhari and the anti-graft bodies can not do anything tangible if Nigerians do not send in petitions against corrupt individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Ola64(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
modath:
This is where the anti Nigeria redemption wailers will go " cant govt officials own properties anymore" ,

.......NO THEY CANNOT,...

Especially when its so obvious that the properties they've accumulated should not be within their reach for 3 lifetimes....

Most of the Civil and Public Servant are more corrupt than the Politicians who have office tenure. They aid the Politician to steal and get away while they continuously enrich their pockets illegally until they retire. "Nigeria we hail thee......."
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
adtiezy1:
If this is what i thing it is...then way to go PMB

He should start with the perm secs grin
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by iwuchukwutony(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2015
waaooooooh
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Dolodolo: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Hi there,

As a front line Health Maintenance company with an appreciable leadership position in our line of business, and in positioning for growth, we are currently recruiting suitably qualified personnel into some openings. Should you be interested, do follow the link and observe the instructions.
http://oceanichealthng.com/login.html?redirect=http://oceanichealthng.com/career-landing-page.html or
http://ow.ly/PEyYt

Urgent
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by oluspencer(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2015
ikp120:

I beg to differ.Is it because u are not a billonaire? Imagine if u are a civil servant and hit a big deal that made u a billonaire, then shey u will feel good if they come and arrest u becos u are a billonaire? I hate hypocrisy! We wish we would be heavily blessed financially but we wish those who are super rich would be arrested. No wonder Nigerians hardly touch some fearful levels of wealth despite their hard work. NOT EVERY BILLONAIRE IS CORRUPT, at least I am not!

The salary of a Director on level 17 step 4 or 5 is witing the range of 410k ( other bonuses included 1 driver + 1 domestic maid). And he can be a director for the maximum of 8years or even less cos of services year and age. So how did he get the billions in his account.
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by mitobi: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
I hope they will be fair to all, not only to fish out their enemies

MItobi CCTV , we sell and install all kind of electronic security product,
CCTV
IP CAMERA
ACCESS CONTROL
BIOMETRIC
ELECTRIC FENCING
AUTOGATE

WE ARE BASE IN PORT HARCOURT , ABUJA, LAGOS.
WE DON'T JUST SELL, WE ARE PROFESSIONAL,
ALSO FIND US ONLINE IN WWW.NAIZON.COM
08033133950, 08033414280

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Israel5(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Good
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by sarutobie(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
There's one description for these governments shenanigans of fighting corruption on papers.."smokes and mirrors"...
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by guttentag(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
scribble:

Please how do I report these corrupt government official. I have longed to see this opportunity to report my useless uncle that oppress my whole family with the money he looted as a tax officer
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by ikp120(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
oluspencer:

The salary of a Director on level 17 step 4 or 5 is witing the range of 410k ( other bonuses included 1 driver + 1 domestic maid). And he can be a director for the maximum of 8years or even less cos of services year and age. So how did he get the billions in his account.

What if the he invests in forex and binary option where u can make a profit of at least 70% in 60 seconds with just $10 investment? Imagine investing just 100k per month. Some people here in nl can boast of turning $5 to over $200 in less than a week. Not everyone is like the average Nigerian who earn and chop. You think money is hard to make in this 21st century? Not every young guy riding Range Rover Sports 2015 edition in nigga that is a crook. Some guys just keep it low
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by oluspencer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
ikp120:

What if the he invests in forex and binary option where u can make a profit of at least 70% in 60 seconds with just $10 investment? Imagine investing just 100k per month. Some people here in nl can boast of turning $5 to over $200 in less than a week. Not everyone is like the average Nigerian who earn and chop. You think money is hard to make in this 21st century? Not every young guy riding Range Rover Sports 2015 edition in nigga that is a crook. Some guys just keep it low

Another multi billon Naira oil marketer with no single office and staff is spotted!
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Sagamite(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
I recently watched a programme on the UK Channel 4 called "From Russia with Cash".

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/07/london-estate-agents-caught-on-camera-russian-buyer

It was an investigative sting journalism about how corrupt foreigners where laundering money by buying properties in the UK.

They used a fake Russian Minister to test how Estate Agents help them.

I remember when they were interviewing a Money Laundering QC expert and he was criticising the Estate Agents helping, he said and used as examples: "It’s not a harmless activity, whether it’s Russia or whether it’s Nigeria or wherever it is in the world, somebody has lost out as a result of this person presenting himself with the proceeds of crime."

They already know our country as one of the experts especially during Cretin of Otuoke's "Goat must eat yam" administration. Steal as much as you can.

Nigeria came out of this man's mouth immediately.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Sagamite(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
I specifically know someone in the UK that buys property for many of Jonaadaft's crooks but since I was taken to this person's offices in strictest confidence by my close pal, I can't reveal names.

All I was seeing was properties for £2m+ in the brochure.

Other things I saw that links Cretin of Otuoke to this individual I can't reveal because of the strict confidence.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
shut up, is it a court that stood up to greet him when he enters that will probe him justly.

Tinubu made most of them, some are on his payroll.

Does it mean he's a saint Because his case was struck out.

pray your relations who are milking this country with paper and ink are not caught.

I pray this is also enforced at state level

Propaganda won't fix corruption. If you have anything against Tinubu, take him to court. I'm tired of all these online allegations without actions.
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by fortune1968: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Etruth:
For which public office or duty should Lai Mohammed be probed exactly?
i wonder o .
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Happiness87(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Propaganda won't fix corruption. If you have anything against Tinubu, take him to court. I'm tired of all these online allegations without actions.
you are a dummy, that Ameachi is walking around free means he didn't steal, meanwhile note that there is a fugitive hiding in Aso rock, who is protecting him, if not Buhari …
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
you are a dummy, that Ameachi is walking around free means he didn't steal, meanwhile note that there is a fugitive hiding in Aso rock, who is protecting him, if not Buhari …

Bimbo, I'm not going to indulge you but I have told you what to do. This is 21st century and you need to establish that the people you sentimentally hated are proved to be corrupt as you claimed else they will be walking free while your likes will keep bitching on NL !
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by 989900: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
subterfuge:

HAVE EFCC AND ICPC INVESTIGATED NIGERIA CUSTOMS CGC. ABDULLAHI DIKKO?
THE MAN IS SURE RICHER THAN THE FCT AND SOME STATES PUT TOGETHER.

You mean the man that does not know how much he is worth even?
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by 989900: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
ikp120:

If they have evidences to proof other source(s) of income, by all means . . . Why not?
I have a very rich uncle who is a senior lecturer, but he has other businesses which he has dilligently built over 25 years with loans and family support/inheritance, plus he has a high earning wife as well . . . for what he is worth, he can sure prove sources of additional income beyond his lecturing salary.

However, if he is worth billions or something in that range, he will need a lot more proving to do.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by ikp120(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
989900:

If they have evidences to proof other source(s) of income, by all means . . . Why not?
I have a very rich uncle who is a senior lecturer, but he has other businesses which he has dilligently built over 25 years with loans and family support/inheritance, plus he has a high earning wife as well . . . for what he is worth, he can sure prove sources of additional income beyond his lecturing salary.

However, if he is worth billions or something in that range, he will need a lot more proving to do.
cheesy

I am really happy to hear that some Nigerians have good money sense. Sincerely speaking, if a person who takes at least 500k a monthly pay home a month cannot put his hand in his portfolio to pull out 1m at any point in that in a month, after earning 500k for 3 months, then the person either does not know how money works or he does not want to have more than that. Meaning that if u want to become super rich, do not get government jobs because they will probe u until they can prove that u used the money missing in the treasury to build ur business, of course u know Nigerian thing, especially when u are a young person
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by ckmayoca: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
News paper stunts....
Re: Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch by socialmediaman: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
modath:
This is where the anti Nigeria redemption wailers will go " cant govt officials own properties anymore" ,

.......NO THEY CANNOT,...

Especially when its so obvious that the properties they've accumulated should not be within their reach for 3 lifetimes....

Everywhere in the world, especially US, UK etc, people are being monitored, especially public officers. Once your income and transactions start flowing in 3 dimensions, you're already under watch and they'll get you, all of a sudden you see police cars all over your residence. Anyone who disputes this process has either not traveled abroad, is ignorant, or wants to abuse "rule of law" to mean "lousy" implementation of law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) / FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.