Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? (47242 Views)

Aviation: Interesting Facts About Pilots, Airports And Airlines. / Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / Malaysian Airways MH370 Wreckage Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by SPG4U(m): 6:09am On Jul 30, 2015
achemedez:

See pot calling charcoal black .
Na untop gas cooker dem dey use d pot, so e no dey black.

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by omojeesu(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:
These people are dead.. Why are they still looking for the plane?

Yes, they are dead! But many questions are begging for answers:

1. Is this really the wreckage of the plane?
2. If so, how did it get to this location?
3. What caused the crash?
4. What lessons can be learnt to prevent possible future occurrence and better management of another crash? etc

Finally, for families of victims there will be some emotion in knowing that at long last they can locate the wreckage. This knowledge may bring some comfort.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Afam4eva(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2015
The plane would have been found earlier if they had escalated their search to every part of the Indian ocean particularly the Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles area. I guess they didn't imagine that the plane could veer that far.

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Keneking:
Great... shocked

Since the new govt in Nigeria amazing discoveries are been made of late.

Wailers be like....Its GEJ's groundwork policies ! grin
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by bro4u: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Not Africa, according to the BBC, it was found on one of the coastal european countries, (maybe France).
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Spybradd: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanpascore:
O ga o. Since! Oyinbo neva give up. If na naija, . . . .
....u dòn enter one chance be dat,just as naija enter one chance since may 29,2015.
grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2015
degbads:
Just a side comment here, i used to be a regular nairlander but for the past 7 or 8 months this has just been by second time logging on to nairaland, the main reason i stopped visiting nairaland was the quality (or lack thereof) of the comments from fellow readers.
i read this same story on Yahoo, and just by reading the comments i already gathered a lot of intelligent information, many of those commenting already know there have only been 4 Boeing 777 crashes - 3 on land thus narrowing this further to MH 370, i read analysis of how ocean currents work and how this might have affected final landing place of the piece of debris, i read about shear, stress and impact analysis on the piece of debris, i also gained very good information and comparisons on previous airplane crashes, simply put, i gained a lot of information and became more intelligent just by reading the comments
But on Nairaland, its a very different matter, just read all the comments here and see if they make u any more intelligent, let's not even bring up the FTC space bookers (pls is that still done or have the mods dealt with it). i am not dissing my compatriots at all - i am glad to be a Nigerian, but i just begin to suspect we may not be very informed and erudite in this country o, try comparing the diction (not accent) of a 5 year old child raised in USA and one raised here, they are miles apart.
I remember a 'Nigerian' Pastor once giving an illustration, he said whenever he is taking healing testimonies at crusades in South Africa, people from that region are able to say, i was suffering from acute tendonitis, or muscular dystrophy or whatever (i am not in the medical field) and then God healed me, but they were able to accurately name their diseases, but most times in Nigeria, what obtained was 'my body dey pain me for here, my leg swell up, or i dey feel one kind for here etc.
You can also analyse how our politicians talk and see more.
My point is, i think there is something very wrong with our education culture and we might need to work on this particularly those of us in the younger generation - let's pay more attention to education.

You can read the article on Yahoo here and read the comments and compare with ours on Nairaland:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/french-aviation-expert-plane-wreckage-170030671.html

that said sha, i still think Nigerians are still very special, very religious, very generous and free spirited. I love Nigeria
my brother, u nailed it; this ur comment is one in a million, it is nothing short of superb. You see most times I begin to wonder when people come up with ridiculous statements like "Nigerians are intelligent people" I begin to wonder where from, is it the comments I read on Nairaland or the comments I hear on air during call in programs, the problem is, we really don't see education as a means to relate with the outside world, a means to get enlightenment and be at par with our contemporaries worldwide, we only see it as a means of acquiring q certificate to gain employment , thus making us parochially minded towards education. Its Very appalling and devastating to say the least my brother.
We cry of our leaders, but suffix to tell that the leaders are only a reflection of the people... we have a long way to go my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Funjosh(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think they are dead .
Yes they are not dead but swimming like a Fish grin
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by HRich(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok. Good search.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by dorox(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:

For two reasons. The first one is closure for families of the deceased so that the can move on.
The second and more important reason in my opinion is to understand what brought the aircraft down in order to learn lessons that will be used to prevent similar accidents in future.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by HRich(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Funjosh:

Yes they are not dead but swimming like a Fish grin
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by HRich(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2015
bro4u:
Not Africa, according to the BBC, it was found on one of the coastal european countries, (maybe France).
Its in Africa. Cloze to my toilet.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2015
lifezone247:
Almost a year, abi more than a year? Op if na sleep dey worry you abeg go sleep. And wetting this topic dey find for politics section sef undecided

Hehehehehehehe

Even me i no sabi oooooo
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by austinepreshyus(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2015
When no be exams dem write con dey get missing script............ undecided
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by KOLA4U(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Abeeeeeg I need pin mouth charger. kiss grin angry
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Toks2008(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2015
This is why i love these western worlds,they don't give up.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by discusant: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Wreckkage found is yet to acertained to be that of misskbg Malaysian airline.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2015
lexy2014:
they should b in heaven
but on a serious note ,I believe what happened in the season film “lost ” is actually now happening in real life .
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Standing5(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2015
At least there will be one less plane crash to worry about in aviation.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by discusant: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:

Nigerian type of Mugu? Or because you are not concerned?
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by idealsico(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:
You are ignorant. Details of the accident would help investigators uncover the circumstances that led to the crash . Corrective actions would then be taken to prevent a recurrence. Many lives would be saved as a result. Failure to get to the root cause could give room to subsequent similar accidents.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by onatisi(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother, u nailed it; this ur comment is one in a million, it is nothing short of superb. You see most times I begin to wonder when people come up with ridiculous statements like "Nigerians are intelligent people" I begin to wonder where from, is it the comments I read on Nairaland or the comments I hear on air during call in programs, the problem is, we really don't see education as a means to relate with the outside world, a means to get enlightenment and be at par with our contemporaries worldwide, we only see it as a means of acquiring q certificate to gain employment , thus making us parochially minded towards education. Its Very appalling and devastating to say the least my brother.
We cry of our leaders, but suffix to tell that the leaders are only a reflection of the people... we have a long way to go my brother
bros ,the comments here are still reasonably fair ooo. Just go to politics section and read ppls comment there , you will nearly smash your laptop . You will see ppl commenting ,arguing and insulting each other vehemently just by reading the topic and not the article,whereas what is written in the article is totally different. Do a simple experiment. Create a new topic in the politics section with an heading like “obama reconciles tinubu and buhari” then write an article about pdp convention,believe me 90% of comments on that thread will be about the topic and not the article grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by ikkkkk: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:

It's always good to get to the root of things. Getting to know what crashed the plane might be a useful tip that could prevent further crashes in future.

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Saucekide25(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2015
hmmm
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Keneking:
Great... shocked

Since the new govt in Nigeria amazing discoveries are been made of late.

So PMB is the world saviour abi and he is the president of Reunion Island?
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by 2kris(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Its more than a year these crash hapened .i remembered watching the prophecy on emmanuel tv.anyway hope this is not another lost case with the likes of jack,sarah,sawyerwink,hugo reyes,john lock,jacob de boss,linus,roseior,naomi
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by 360musicng(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Oyinbos Can be Relentless sha..

Check Out The Photo Below..The New Music Hot Boy!!!

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by RaptorX: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2015
bro4u:
Reunion is off the coast of Africa, but it is a French territory and part of mainland Europe France.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2015
The rest of the debris could be scattered all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, due to the movement of ocean currents. After all, it's been over 500 days since the plane was reported missing.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanpascore:
O ga o. Since! Oyinbo neva give up. If na naija, . . . .

Thats Nigeria for you!

R.I.P to the death.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.