Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? (47240 Views)

Aviation: Interesting Facts About Pilots, Airports And Airlines. / Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / Malaysian Airways MH370 Wreckage Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Icon4s(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2015
klem93:
since all this while.... tot it crashed In indian ocean na shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am sure u didnt read d full story. Besides, u dnt know where d Reunion Island is?

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanpascore:
O ga o. Since! Oyinbo neva give up. If na naija, . . . .

It's because they know the worth and value of the human life. Besides how could they know exactly what happened to those precious lives if they are not deliberate, patient and relentless in their investigations?

They always intend to learn from past incidents.

Those folks are light years ahead of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by luckmike(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Listen and download
My DReam by FIBEH

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/896d1a08
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by bro4u: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2015
HRich:
Its in Africa. Cloze to my toilet.
Yea i can see...
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by bro4u: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
RaptorX:
Reunion is off the coast of Africa, but it is a French territory and part of mainland Europe France.
But the wreckage is being held presently by the french authorities. What do you have to say to that.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by mrkings84(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Over a year ago.....
Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by chibecanglobal(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Still strange to me o...in another good story you can get your VIN report in a matter of 15 minutes.
COMPREHENSIVE AUTOCHECK VIN CHECK FOR ALL USA TOKS
VIA WHATSAPP. ON 08096577304
www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report
Thanks
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanpascore:
O ga o. Since! Oyinbo neva give up. If na naija, . . . .
My dear naija, go forget it tey tey, oyibo dey try ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by 190: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Useless things/nitwits it was found off the coast of reunion island which is about1500 miles off San Garcia make una no de carry false news. It's not found off near any coast of Africa
Useless bloggers and Nigerians make una try research and watch news. Nor b to seatdown on top nairaland 24/7
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by lexy2014: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2015
onatisi:
but on a serious note ,I believe what happened in the season film “lost ” is actually now happening in real life .
Hmmm...that's a very sci-fi thought. But I won't lie, I thought so @ a time. It will b difficult 2 hold onto. Dem no "die", dem no c them. 4d families, d pain is incomprehensible.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Jandedmart: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Hope this will be it so th family can finally get closure

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by slyng(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Doggedness @ play
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2015
degbads:
Just a side comment here, i used to be a regular nairlander but for the past 7 or 8 months this has just been by second time logging on to nairaland, the main reason i stopped visiting nairaland was the quality (or lack thereof) of the comments from fellow readers.
i read this same story on Yahoo, and just by reading the comments i already gathered a lot of intelligent information, many of those commenting already know there have only been 4 Boeing 777 crashes - 3 on land thus narrowing this further to MH 370, i read analysis of how ocean currents work and how this might have affected final landing place of the piece of debris, i read about shear, stress and impact analysis on the piece of debris, i also gained very good information and comparisons on previous airplane crashes, simply put, i gained a lot of information and became more intelligent just by reading the comments
But on Nairaland, its a very different matter, just read all the comments here and see if they make u any more intelligent, let's not even bring up the FTC space bookers (pls is that still done or have the mods dealt with it). i am not dissing my compatriots at all - i am glad to be a Nigerian, but i just begin to suspect we may not be very informed and erudite in this country o, try comparing the diction (not accent) of a 5 year old child raised in USA and one raised here, they are miles apart.
I remember a 'Nigerian' Pastor once giving an illustration, he said whenever he is taking healing testimonies at crusades in South Africa, people from that region are able to say, i was suffering from acute tendonitis, or muscular dystrophy or whatever (i am not in the medical field) and then God healed me, but they were able to accurately name their diseases, but most times in Nigeria, what obtained was 'my body dey pain me for here, my leg swell up, or i dey feel one kind for here etc.
You can also analyse how our politicians talk and see more.
My point is, i think there is something very wrong with our education culture and we might need to work on this particularly those of us in the younger generation - let's pay more attention to education.

You can read the article on Yahoo here and read the comments and compare with ours on Nairaland:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/french-aviation-expert-plane-wreckage-170030671.html

that said sha, i still think Nigerians are still very special, very religious, very generous and free spirited. I love Nigeria

Don't be suprised. What the African man never does is read. Africans ,most especially Nigerians are generally lazy people. More than 90% here didn’t read the article, even after booking space to make front page. Thats y you see the childish, unintelligent comments on the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by tejpot(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2015
nijanigga:
TB Joshua what happened, I thought you said the plane was in Indian Ocean, abi where did he said they will find the plane? I wondered why this man is still a free man.
So Reunion island is in Arctic ocean abi? Go back and read the news again.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by sweatlana: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:
These people are dead.. Why are they still looking for the plane?

Typical Nigeria way of thinking. Shallow minded.

They need to know why the plane went down in order to avoid the same mistake in future!
Also family members need closure as to exactly what happened. Some of the still have hope that their loved ones are alive. The wife to one of the victims came on air and said the plane was hijacked by a terrorist group so her husband may still be alive.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2015
it's still unconfirmed whether the wreckage is from the missing MH370 airplane
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by UEDIBO: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
MY UNCLE WAS ALIVE IN IT.

LOL
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by erico2k2(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Ahh Junk Jonalism. They are yet to confirm if it's from that airline
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by jeffizy(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
seyema:
Like seriously
No shade throwing, but, pls don't let that phrase be a permanent part of you. It is very wrong use.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Missmossy(f): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2015
It is well!!!

After such a long time.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think they are dead .
So where are they now? They've become fish and live in the water now?
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by holyokoto(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
T B Joshua has become the highest goof, He said that the plane is in Indonesia or Indian Ocean, thinking thats the only root. He is fooling himself not all.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Jonwesley(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Any survivals?
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by chineloSA(f): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2015
onyeguy:

Thomas Good morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am good Judas and how are you grin grin grin
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by GodMode: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother, u nailed it; this ur comment is one in a million, it is nothing short of superb. You see most times I begin to wonder when people come up with ridiculous statements like "Nigerians are intelligent people" I begin to wonder where from, is it the comments I read on Nairaland or the comments I hear on air during call in programs, the problem is, we really don't see education as a means to relate with the outside world, a means to get enlightenment and be at par with our contemporaries worldwide, we only see it as a means of acquiring q certificate to gain employment , thus making us parochially minded towards education. Its Very appalling and devastating to say the least my brother.
We cry of our leaders, but suffix to tell that the leaders are only a reflection of the people... we have a long way to go my brother

What rubbish are you spewing

I'm sure if you ask degbads how he was able to read and understand those comments he'll tell you they don't blow GRAMMAR like Nigeriansangry

They use the simplest grammar unlike you and your likesangry
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Bermuda triangle things cheesy
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by simplynola(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Africa - Always the dumping ground
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Keneking:
Great... shocked

Since the new govt in Nigeria amazing discoveries are been made of late.

So amazing discoveries were never made before Dullapo's govt?

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by babeface3: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2015
The should have just taken TB Joshua's prophesy about finding the missing plane at Indian Ocean.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:
To find the black box and investigate the cause of the crash. So as to see how to improve air safety for those of us potential customers

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:
They are looking for the plane cause some of them may not be dead but swimming on the wreckage of the plane living off fishes and salt water for a year now undecided.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by gj22(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:

Because knowing what happened to the plane will be useful to prevent it from happening again in the future.

You should watch air crash confidential on discovery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.