Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? (47230 Views)

Aviation: Interesting Facts About Pilots, Airports And Airlines. / Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / Malaysian Airways MH370 Wreckage Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2015
degbads:
Just a side comment here, i used to be a regular nairlander but for the past 7 or 8 months this has just been by second time logging on to nairaland, the main reason i stopped visiting nairaland was the quality (or lack thereof) of the comments from fellow readers.
i read this same story on Yahoo, and just by reading the comments i already gathered a lot of intelligent information, many of those commenting already know there have only been 4 Boeing 777 crashes - 3 on land thus narrowing this further to MH 370, i read analysis of how ocean currents work and how this might have affected final landing place of the piece of debris, i read about shear, stress and impact analysis on the piece of debris, i also gained very good information and comparisons on previous airplane crashes, simply put, i gained a lot of information and became more intelligent just by reading the comments
But on Nairaland, its a very different matter, just read all the comments here and see if they make u any more intelligent, let's not even bring up the FTC space bookers (pls is that still done or have the mods dealt with it). i am not dissing my compatriots at all - i am glad to be a Nigerian, but i just begin to suspect we may not be very informed and erudite in this country o, try comparing the diction (not accent) of a 5 year old child raised in USA and one raised here, they are miles apart.
I remember a 'Nigerian' Pastor once giving an illustration, he said whenever he is taking healing testimonies at crusades in South Africa, people from that region are able to say, i was suffering from acute tendonitis, or muscular dystrophy or whatever (i am not in the medical field) and then God healed me, but they were able to accurately name their diseases, but most times in Nigeria, what obtained was 'my body dey pain me for here, my leg swell up, or i dey feel one kind for here etc.
You can also analyse how our politicians talk and see more.
My point is, i think there is something very wrong with our education culture and we might need to work on this particularly those of us in the younger generation - let's pay more attention to education.

You can read the article on Yahoo here and read the comments and compare with ours on Nairaland:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/french-aviation-expert-plane-wreckage-170030671.html

that said sha, i still think Nigerians are still very special, very religious, very generous and free spirited. I love Nigeria

This one na Side essay...comment keh

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by gj22(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2015
gmyguy:
To find the black box and investigate the cause of the crash. So as to see how to improve air safety for those of us potential customers

The black box data will still be recoverable but it might not be locatable. This is because the beacon runs in batteries that last 24hrs or so and has a short detection range. That means unless the black box is located physically by luck, finding it is almost impossible.

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by uzo200(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2015
osamaBUSH:
T B Joshua, can u kindly explain how the wreckage got there? Tank u

what is this one saying?
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Brownville007:
Almost a year since the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 flight vanished mid-air during flight to China, wreckage found of the coast of Africa Officials revealed might be that of the missing plane.

The debris, discovered near to the island of Reunion in the Indian Ocean, is that of a Boeing 777, investigators confirmed.

The Malaysia Airlines jet - also a Boeing 777 - is thought to have come down in the same ocean on March 8 last year.

Officials at Boeing have assessed photographs of the wreckage and agreed it is consistent with a 777 flaperon, part of the plane's wing, CNN reported citing sources close the investigation.

CNN added that there is a "unique element' to the Boeing 777 flaperon which is apparent in the photographs, although they did not elaborate on what the detail is.

It would be recalled tha The plane was flying from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia to Beijing, China, when it is thought to have come down in the Indian Ocean on March 8 last year.

Police carry a piece of debris from an unidentified aircraft found in the coastal area of Saint-Andre de la Reunion

There were 239 passengers and crew - most of whom were from China - on board when it disappeared.

MH370 vanished from radar screens shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur.

Source: www.nativefowl.com/mh370-finally-found-plane-wreckage-found-off-the-coast-of-africa-very-much-like-malaysia-airlines-boeing-777-debris

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh370-found-boeing-777-wreckage-6162235

[sup][/sup]
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by sojihandsome: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Seriously? coast of Africa ke

Earn big now as NaijaBet introduce the Best benefit you can get from any affiliate program you can ever come across; 55% return up for grab http:///1KvPHKI
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2015
just that part...
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by zudozz: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2015
not found off d coast of Africa...pls. be sure b4 u report.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Mariojane(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think they are dead .
you think they are lost like 'LOST' Season film? continue undecided
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
gj22:

The black box data will still be recoverable but it might not be locatable. This is because the beacon runs in batteries that last 24hrs or so and has a short detection range. That means unless the black box is located physically by luck, finding it is almost impossible.
so they try n find the plane wreckage and then black box
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Exactly. If you believe they are dead,please what is the proof?no dead bodies,no sign of the plane despite the search with the most sophisticated Technology and tools
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by abbaapple: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmm anoder fresh cry for oyinbo man b dat o!
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by seyema(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
jeffizy:

No shade throwing, but, pls don't let that phrase be a permanent part of you. It is very wrong use.

So, what did I suppose to Say
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by MrCork: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Brownville007:
Almost a year since the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 flight vanished mid-air during flight to China, wreckage found of the coast of Africa Officials revealed might be that of the missing plane.

The debris, discovered near to the island of Reunion in the Indian Ocean, is that of a Boeing 777, investigators confirmed.

The Malaysia Airlines jet - also a Boeing 777 - is thought to have come down in the same ocean on March 8 last year.

Officials at Boeing have assessed photographs of the wreckage and agreed it is consistent with a 777 flaperon, part of the plane's wing, CNN reported citing sources close the investigation.

CNN added that there is a "unique element' to the Boeing 777 flaperon which is apparent in the photographs, although they did not elaborate on what the detail is.

It would be recalled tha The plane was flying from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia to Beijing, China, when it is thought to have come down in the Indian Ocean on March 8 last year.

Police carry a piece of debris from an unidentified aircraft found in the coastal area of Saint-Andre de la Reunion

There were 239 passengers and crew - most of whom were from China - on board when it disappeared.

MH370 vanished from radar screens shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur.

Source: www.nativefowl.com/mh370-finally-found-plane-wreckage-found-off-the-coast-of-africa-very-much-like-malaysia-airlines-boeing-777-debris

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh370-found-boeing-777-wreckage-6162235

...HOW ON EARTH DID T GET TO NIGERIA?...dyammmm! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2015
I'm still waiting for someone to come here and say TB Joshua predicted it

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by jlinkd78(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
lifezone247:
Almost a year, abi more than a year? Op if na sleep dey worry you abeg go sleep. And wetting this topic dey find for politics section sef undecided
and u v just bagged FTC for insulting d op
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nicepoker(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Op that news hasn't been confirmed yet.

1 Like

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by abacusCm(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Vanpascore:
O ga o. Since! Oyinbo neva give up. If na naija, . . . .
naija no dey give up just like that ooo...afterall we still dey search for chibok girls
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Vanpascore(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
abacusCm:
naija no dey give up just like that ooo...afterall we still dey search for chibok girls

Serious searching them in USA, now in Cameroon
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
GodMode:

What rubbish are you spewing

I'm sure if you ask degbads how he was able to read and understand those comments he'll tell you they don't blow GRAMMAR like Nigeriansangry

They use the simplest grammar unlike you and your likesangry
my brother, I beg u see me for Dream? Hmm mm, me God no gree. Bad thing
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by fredosky111(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oyibo ma get wahala o,dis ppl don die since nw
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by panegyrics: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:
These people are dead.. Why are they still looking for the plane?
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by jcbillion(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
blackbee:
These people are dead.. Why are they still looking for the plane?

Question for the Americans, nd I guess the answer tells a lot why they are better off. They don't give up until everything about anything is satisfactorily explainable.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by bbdd: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
degbads:
Just a side comment here, i used to be a regular nairlander but for the past 7 or 8 months this has just been by second time logging on to nairaland, the main reason i stopped visiting nairaland was the quality (or lack thereof) of the comments from fellow readers.
i read this same story on Yahoo, and just by reading the comments i already gathered a lot of intelligent information, many of those commenting already know there have only been 4 Boeing 777 crashes - 3 on land thus narrowing this further to MH 370, i read analysis of how ocean currents work and how this might have affected final landing place of the piece of debris, i read about shear, stress and impact analysis on the piece of debris, i also gained very good information and comparisons on previous airplane crashes, simply put, i gained a lot of information and became more intelligent just by reading the comments
But on Nairaland, its a very different matter, just read all the comments here and see if they make u any more intelligent, let's not even bring up the FTC space bookers (pls is that still done or have the mods dealt with it). i am not dissing my compatriots at all - i am glad to be a Nigerian, but i just begin to suspect we may not be very informed and erudite in this country o, try comparing the diction (not accent) of a 5 year old child raised in USA and one raised here, they are miles apart.
I remember a 'Nigerian' Pastor once giving an illustration, he said whenever he is taking healing testimonies at crusades in South Africa, people from that region are able to say, i was suffering from acute tendonitis, or muscular dystrophy or whatever (i am not in the medical field) and then God healed me, but they were able to accurately name their diseases, but most times in Nigeria, what obtained was 'my body dey pain me for here, my leg swell up, or i dey feel one kind for here etc.
You can also analyse how our politicians talk and see more.
My point is, i think there is something very wrong with our education culture and we might need to work on this particularly those of us in the younger generation - let's pay more attention to education.

You can read the article on Yahoo here and read the comments and compare with ours on Nairaland:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/french-aviation-expert-plane-wreckage-170030671.html

that said sha, i still think Nigerians are still very special, very religious, very generous and free spirited. I love Nigeria

So true
Nairaland is full of dumb kids who can't write complete sentences in good English
The quality of discourse here is so poor.
I switched my intellectual discourses to Twitter.
Nairaland is currently for banter.
Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by MduZA: 4:42am On Jul 31, 2015
bbdd:

So true
Nairaland is full of dumb kids who can't write complete sentences in good English
The quality of discourse here is so poor.
I switched my intellectual discourses to Twitter.
Nairaland is currently for banter.

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? by kilowi: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
more than a year ago, tb joshua spoke about the mystery of the missing plane
he said that it is stuck, caught in the deep sea between indonesia and the indian ocean and they would begin to discover particles of the plane on the shores, even the 'arm' of the plane

it either takes crazy boldness to say that kind of thing, madness or a true revelation from God
we need to begin to acknowledge this prophet of God
i'm telling you, other countries are beginning to recognise and appreciate him more than his own country men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVrrPu6bZm0
check out the video for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.