Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS (889 Views)

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Photos From Two Nairalanders' Introduction Ceremony. / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by gabbrri(m): 2:57am On Jul 30, 2015
This is a story of my younger brother ( a nairalander) who like every man in his right senses was looking 4 a life partner, lo n behold he found a perfect match in another (nairalander). Their wedding is comming up on the 8th of agust 2015 which doubles as his birhday,will be posting pix of their pre wedding and subsequently the wedding. Please nairalanders pls help me and thank God almighty. Lalasticalla please make it public I beg you

1 Like

Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by Horppy(m): 3:06am On Jul 30, 2015
congrats and I wish u success
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by Gurgle(f): 3:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Lovely. Congratulations, hope the sun shines all day on this beautiful occasion
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by mentorandfriend(m): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2015
So cute!
May God bless their union.
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by adeememman(m): 3:21am On Jul 30, 2015
in case, congrats
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by adamilen(f): 3:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats to the couple. smiley

cc: Seun - Its time for you to start considering another stream of income.

MC at nairaland weddings OR A wedding website strictly for nairaland weddings.

You can thank me later. Just don't forget to give me my cut. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by hola106(m): 3:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Nice one
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by kannymoore(m): 3:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Dude seems like a very cute fella from the 1st photo.

#NoHomo lipsrsealed
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Cute couple
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by oluwafemi113(m): 4:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations
Re: From A DREAM...... to a REALITY pre wedding photos of two NAIRALANDERS by madridguy(m): 4:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Barqa lahu fihi

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To... / Japan's Annual Penis Festival / Slight Earthquake In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.