Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Hurrah!!! Idi Amin Has Stopped Smoking. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurrah!!! Idi Amin Has Stopped Smoking. (557 Views)

Historical Photo Of Idi Amin Of Uganda / Facebook Has Stopped Working On BB10 / Spot The Difference: Idi Amin Vs The Nigerian Senate (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurrah!!! Idi Amin Has Stopped Smoking. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Yes, it was miraculous. I just woke up one morning and hated smoking to the extent that I hate the odour now with passion.

The truth is that I cried unto God the night before and asked for his grace.

I'm only experiencing sleepless nights for some time now but I'm so happy that I have regained my freedom from smoking.

Today after work, as I was chilling with my colleagues in the parking lot as usual, one of them lit his cigarette and I was choked like person wey get asthma. They were like shocked.

The Lord is good my people. Please share my testimony to the world. I'm a free man finally. cool
Re: Hurrah!!! Idi Amin Has Stopped Smoking. by HungerBAD: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God.

So when will you stop sleeping around without Condoms?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Drag 40 People Out Of Hotel For Being Unmarried [read Full Story] / Why Nigerians Should Kick Against Currency Devaluation By Our Government / Dana Air Introduces Frequent Flyer Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.