Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, (3557 Views)

Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister / US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, Asked Him To Name The Us-off / US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, Asks Him To Name The Us-offic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2015
iykak47:
Before it was senator Patrick Leahy that warned Buhari, now US state department denies Adams Oshiomhole 6 billion dollars allegation.

APC should stop disgracing Nigeria.

And some brainless individuals will soon come and defend the party of career and professional liars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by patrickmuf(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2015
So many dumb fellows here, y'all should point out where in the report the State department deny what Oshobaba said?
Wanna hide a thing from a black man? Put it in a book...
I see some slow pokes already writing trash as usual... Besides, da 4k is republic reporters? Sahara reporters wannabes?
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by BLOTRS: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2015
chrisblack:
when you they lie pls lie with sense. First where your lie became too obvious is america do not make use of Ministers rather they make use secretary e.g secretary of state or defence never minister.
i don't think there is anywhere in his post where they said America uses ministers...only Nigerian ministers where mentioned. read properly, don't start your day this way

2 Likes

Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by mrmetoo1: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
People just need to check the source of a story before you start commenting. "A quick contact to state department", what does that even mean?? Please who has heard of this republic reporters before that "state department" , whatever that means, will just give them info like that? Then Americans don't hide, if Oshiomole lied and they want to deny it, they will with their names, in full view of everyone. You think they're Naija that'll be revealing stuff under the condition of anonymity.

I'm not saying Oshiomole was being truthful but I can't say he was lying. However, I can confidently say without a doubt that this report is straight garbage.
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by dre11(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Republic reporters what a blog

It's just too early for me to start reading fake news
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by OAMMB(f): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2015
kaypound:
Osho baba...should learn to bridle his tongue so has not to bring down buhari's image....Even if any United states offical told him anything like that i am sure he or she told must have told him in confidence/personally and not expecting him to spread it the way he did. No country wants to be caught in another soverign country's internal politics.

It just shows Oshoimole can't keep secrets or information to himself....If you tell him anything and hope he shuts up and keep to himself...it is at your peril as the whole world will know. You don enter one chance be that.... grin

Osho baba a.k.a basket mouth.

Lol @ Oshiomole can't keep secret. grin

1 Like

Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by obailala(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2015
...and was anyone expecting PDP reporters not to debunk the story?
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
BLOTRS:

i don't think there is anywhere in his post where they said America uses ministers...only Nigerian ministers where mentioned. read properly, don't start your day this way

I still stand by the saying, Masturbation causes blindness.
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by major466(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Even if the story about the minister stealing six billion dollars is true, the country where these monies were allegedly stashed will still be accused of aiding and abeting acts of embezzlement. The United States in this case will be as guilty as the minister that allegedly stole $6 billion.
For every acts of embezzzlement committed by Africans, Western countries are involed.
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by baralatie(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2015
oshiomole is just making things difficult for PMB and Nigeria's relation with the us
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by dustmalik: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2015
dre11:
Republic reporters what a blog

It's just too early for me to start reading fake news
Don't mind the fools. Using a useless blog site with zero credibility. An unknown blog, for that matter.
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by Atlantian: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Oshomole must think he is making sense, he must think people love him. When he receives hot slap from ordinary Nigeria, that day his destiny will reset. Nonsense man whose only legacy is a white imported pussy.
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by Chiaka(f): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Oshiomole is drunk with a young womans pussy!
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by orunto27: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Cork and Bull eh ?
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by saint047(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
That's the outcome when you are seeking for cheap popularity. Osho baba playing to the gallery since time immemorial
Re: US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, by Mustay(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Looool at republic reporters. They should just call it wailing wailers reporters. Desperate tanoids trying to discredit every move of the APC government. The said minister better start preparing her defence. No amount of propaganda from wailing republic reporters will save her from prosecution.

As in!!! Republic Reporters. Very funny - so much for the consonance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness / We created state to avoid eastern secession ..Gowon / Exposed! Akpabio Bought Ministerial Slot For N1.6bn, Plot To Upstage Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.