Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (47256 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by MalcoImX: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
May your days be long
Welcome. God be with you.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Cool
MalcoImX:
Welcome. God be with you.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by talktimi(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Foolish unibenstudent1. If those were v your classmates and you were in class that day, how come you didn't know that the scenario was a joke ? Now you're coming to bite us with this çock and búll story. ŤWAT

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Or else what?
notime3555:
WHERE THE PINSHUR OR ELSE......
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Is that all u can say
bist:
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2015
What's ur reasons?
free2ryhme:
I pray this post not make frontpage!

And u can't even spell "final" correctly

How u get admission still dey baffle me
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Who popular help?
PrinceZahzah:
··singing·· vector's popular
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
What kind of phone do use ,and what school are u?
Cpiano:
Com try am for my Schl. Dey use lecturer play online,and dem get details abt u. If u graduate u go know say your juju strong well well. Na cheap browsing phones and free mb dey cux must of these things anyway.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
What's ur reasons?

Your yeye childishness
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Who is a mofo
walexGodson:
I can't believe what this mofos is saying right now
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you fake reverend father
Spymate:
You're forgiven my son. Go forth and be silly no more. And the church says.. ... ..
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
What school are u?
free2ryhme:

Your yeye childishness
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
What school are u?

You are a disgrace to Uniben

7 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
What school are u?

Ask Anao and Nwanze

4 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Any need for insults? I am not the cause of your joblessNess
free2ryhme:

You are a disgrace to Uniben

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2015
E clear say u be ancient of days
free2ryhme:

Ask Anao and Nwanze
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
E clear say u be ancient of days

And e dey clear say u be ju man

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2015
And e clear say u be gentile,gerarrrahere man
free2ryhme:

And e dey clear say u be ju man
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Any need for insults? I am not the cause of your joblessNess

U nvr finish u dey throw stones for someone wey dey mid career level. I pity you!

Learn how to spell "final" then I will consider your conversation

3 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2015
free2ryhme:

U nvr finish u dey throw stones for someone wey dey mid career level. I pity you!

Learn how to spell "final" then I will consider your conversation
hmm,what is ur carrear level?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
hmm,what is ur carrear level?

Learn to spell correctly undergraduate, kai!

When u get through ur undergraduate studies and complete your NYSC then we can have this conversation

5 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by mikkyphp(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
When I first saw the earlier post, I knew something is wrong with whosoever must have snaped the shot and posted it online. I knew the person will definitely regret when the information spread abroad, which is happening now. That Op really need orientation.

The way people post certain things online nowadays is really a matter of concern, especially on nairaland. The mindset of making front page has made some people loss sanity. The last time here, someone posted the wedding pictures of a couple just to mock them. Is that not stupidity?

This will make the Op learn sense and put some level of discipline in his head. It will enable him understand that not everything you see must be posted online just for fun and comments.

As an Alumni of UNIBEN, you displayed high level of indiscipline and misconduct by posting your fellow student and lecture's pictures online. You still need to write a formal letter of apology to your lecturer and the student in question. Then also pray this thread hit frontpage,so the apology will go viral.

Be very careful of what you post online next time. Seun doesn't pay anyone whose thread hit frontage.

and to know the lecturer involved was one of our favorite back then in our final year days when he was not yet a prof...he is always playful so i knew the pix could be one of his playful sessions during lectures...
this guy just desecrated our Greatest UNIBEST!

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Really
mikkyphp:

and to know the lecturer involved was one of our favorite back then in our final year days when he was not yet a prof...he is always playful so i knew the pix could be one of his playful sessions during lectures...
this guy just desecrated our Greatest UNIBEST!
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2015
So hope u r working in an oil company
free2ryhme:

Learn to spell correctly undergraduate, kai!

When u get through ur undergraduate studies and complete your NYSC then we can have this conversation

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
So hope u r working in an oil company

Is your placenta buried in an oil coy?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Yes and that is where am heading to
free2ryhme:

Is your placenta buried in an oil coy?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Yes and that is where am heading to

all the best in your endeavour
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
U are just forming nice guy
free2ryhme:

all the best in your endeavour

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
U are just forming nice guy

Forming? For who, you?

You no reach.

Go and work in Oyel Coy
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Seun and lalasticlala and ishilove and obinoscopy,put yourself in that mans shoes ,if u were the one that was a victim of misinformation,won't u try as much as possible to clear the air
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2015
It looked like a punishment,but when me and my classmates sat down to discuss it,we finally drew the conclusion that it was a joking session,no body is above mistake
lalasticlala:

why did you misinform the people in the first place? you should be serving ban for breaking rule '8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.