Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts (3084 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Courageous007(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Good people of NL I don't know if anyone has come across this list of Nigeria looters and their foreign accounts, I saw the list but I couldn't get the source and I would love to confirm if this can be true, though all politicians are corrupt but I don't want to jump into conclusion or been sentimental.

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by lordmayor4(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Kontinu
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by bist: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Rexceedo: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2015
source
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by DeNoble1(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Just in case ... You know the rest.

...But I was almost tempted to believe it is real, then I paused and behold there wasn't T.A. Orji's name.
... For I dare to challenge any list of corrupt politician that omits Orji's name.
Wait a minute. How comes they are all APC governors?.

My Verdict: I HEARBY DECLARE THIS EVIDENCE NULL AND VOID for it is below every reasonable and unreasonable doubt.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by spikezz: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin

na greed go kill dem
everyday 4 d thief
one day 4 d owner
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by topearos(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2015
I smell lies here. #why are they all apc member.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by rottennaija(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2015
This list isn't complete or it isn't the list.
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by walexGodson(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2015
This list is s.hit cos it only contains of APC members

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by ggrin(f): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2015
tinubu
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by jay2pee(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Make I drink my garri finish........
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by prof17(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2015
lipsrsealed kiss cryOne day na one monky go market em mama no go see am again
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Courageous007(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Either do I believe the list is correct for the fact that it virtually contain APC members! Even if these set of people are to be among the list, some of the looters name are yet to be mentioned, so I'll disregard the list and see it as a conspiracy against the APC good governance..

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Ahzyz(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Bushit,,,pig D pig man.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Bugatie(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Courageous007:
Good people of NL I don't know if anyone has come across this list of Nigeria looters and their foreign accounts, I saw the list but I couldn't get the source and I would love to confirm if this can be true, though all politicians are corrupt but I don't want to jump into conclusion or been sentimental.

So Rochas is busy siphoning his state funds to increase his bank balance, if I catch him ehh
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Courageous007(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Rexceedo:
source
The level no get source jare or you fit put d source grin
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Lie lienology..Why r they all APCs #I smell something fishy.....
Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by donpetros: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2015
This is more like the APC governor's looters list, where is the PDP list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Eyyah! Wailing wailos.
Continue with yhur daydreaming.

WAILOS

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts by Deywan(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
grin
donpetros:
This is more like the APC governor's looters list, where is the PDP list.

cant stop smiling in cameron lang

(1) (Reply)

The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan / BREAKING: 5 Deputy Comptroller-Generals Of Customs Resign [see Letter] / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.