Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. (704 Views)

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by misreal(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Two things you will lost before marriage that can
never be regain back. If before you marry and you have lost
These two things, my brother and my sister, you
cannot regain them back.

1. Loosing your rightful partner: if before you got
married you have lost your rueful partner that God
kept for you and you went and married the wrong
person. You have lost it forever, I advice you to
pray and know your rightful partner before getting
into marriage. Marrying the wrong person can still take you back
to a single lady or man that you used to be before. Its better to be single praying to be married than to
be married praying to become single again.

2. Loosing your vi*ginity: if you loose your virginity
you can never regain it back, its better you keep it
but for those of you that have lost it, pray to God
and keep your self never to do it again.
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Losing common sense
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by boboLIL(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2015
a kind of crap
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by MsBliss(f): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2015
k
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2015
the first one though... what if that partner is yet to be married also?
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Losing common sense
Hitler approves
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Losing common sense
Hitler approves
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by ademasta(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Warris this
Re: Two Things You Lose Before Marriage That You Cant Regain. by evanscheck(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2015
I think wat u shud worry abt is losing common sense, that one is dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Marry This Type Of Man / Words Of Wisdom For Women / Dont Knw If I Should Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.