Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside (54754 Views)

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* / *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by dbelovd(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
lade007:

Good evening and thank you. Yes this is possible based in the fact that right hand cars are way cheaper than their left hand counterparts. You can get a Nissan Micra righty for 200 pounds in the UK but here in Germany it's very rare to find already which makes it expensive. The last set of Micra I bought for export had to go in a container to reduce the landing cost. 6 Micra went in the container and we were able to put in hundreds of tyres and other stuffs which distributed the cost on them all.

Thanks for ur quick response. I'm in to transport biz. I deal mostly in Nissan, especially Micra and I will av love to import from UK. Right hand cars are preferred here obviously to cut cost. But from what u hinted I guess one will av to get 6 cars n containernised to make it worthwhile. That I can't afford right now. So I'm stuck with the dealers.

Do u also deal in cut vehicle especially Micra n Almera? If yes, can you give the range of the landing cost. I learnt that duty are not paid on them (cut vehicle)?

I really hope to do business with u soon..
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by BestySam(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
lade007:

6mil

Regards

I actually need the CC considering what I saw on Co part, I thought 3m would be enough. Why is it more expensive in Germany? I just checked and they’re very expensive.
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by sam79(m): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2018
How much will a clean Toyota RAV 4 , 1999 cost?
Advice on the cost of shipping.....
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2018
dbelovd:

Thanks for ur quick response. I'm in to transport biz. I deal mostly in Nissan, especially Micra and I will av love to import from UK. Right hand cars are preferred here obviously to cut cost. But from what u hinted I guess one will av to get 6 cars n containernised to make it worthwhile. That I can't afford right now. So I'm stuck with the dealers.

Do u also deal in cut vehicle especially Micra n Almera? If yes, can you give the range of the landing cost. I learnt that duty are not paid on them (cut vehicle)?

I really hope to do business with u soon..

Thanks for the interest in doing business with me. I haven't done the cut business before but I do load cars spare parts already dissembled. If you want the cutting of the Micra too, I can do it for you if that's what will get you your profit.
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2018
BestySam:

I actually need the CC considering what I saw on Co part, I thought 3m would be enough. Why is it more expensive in Germany? I just checked and they’re very expensive.

I may not be able to give a specific reason though as they are tied to so many factors. Automobile sales in Germany is not as competitive as what we have in North America and most cars we have here are clean titles and sold so. I believe clean titles are also expensive in North America
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
sam79:
How much will a clean Toyota RAV 4 , 1999 cost?
Advice on the cost of shipping.....

Good morning...it's the same price with 2000-2003 .....2.1mil plus clearing at the Lagos port
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by Onosy: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cost to get volkswagen Transporter T4 to Lagos
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Onosy:
Cost to get volkswagen Transporter T4 to Lagos

Clean one 1.1 mil

Loading standard - 950k...thusbus the type common in Lagos...used majorly to bring in goods from Germany and sold off after.
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by Onosy: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
lade007:

Clean one 1.1 mil

Loading standard - 950k...thusbus the type common in Lagos...used majorly to bring in goods from Germany and sold off after.

does the 1.1 include clearing in Lagos.....also i don't understand the loading standard...u mean the one without windows at the back?
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Onosy:

does the 1.1 include clearing in Lagos.....also i don't understand the loading standard...u mean the one without windows at the back?

Yes 1.1 mil including clearing in Lagos. The loading standard will also come with glass at the back. You can chat me on WhatsApp for more info
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by ophilly: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please my client needs a single cabin pickup van. Please give me the cost details and pictures of the ones available preferably japanese brands.
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
ophilly:
Please my client needs a single cabin pickup van. Please give me the cost details and pictures of the ones available preferably japanese brands.

Good evening and thanks for your interest. You cans end me a WhatsApp message and I will send you some pictures of the ones available
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 5:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Taking orders! Bring it on

Good morning
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by JohnDanApeh: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2018
What is the total package for 2015 Volkswagen Sportwagen? This is my email: daniel.johnapeh247@gmail.com
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2018
JohnDanApeh:
What is the total package for 2015 Volkswagen Sportwagen? This is my email: daniel.johnapeh247@gmail.com

Good morning! I sent you an email
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good evening!
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Good morning!
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Available
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by emmaeko1989: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Peugeot 307 2005 automatic transmission, delivery to yola...emmanueleko89@yahoo.com
Re: YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside by lade007(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
emmaeko1989:
Peugeot 307 2005 automatic transmission, delivery to yola...emmanueleko89@yahoo.com

Good evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / Comprehensive/Third Party Auto Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.