Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? (5276 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / [video+pics] Mother Beats Daughter For Posting Nudes Online With Boyfriend / Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2015
your opinions are welcomed, grin grin grin grin

I need your advice because right now I'm lost. Before everything, let me tell you a little bit about our relationship. We have a pretty good relationship, we rarely argue, we have a pretty good sex life and everything just seemed perfect before this happened. Something I should mention though is that most of our arguments are about social media and how much attention she gets from guys everywhere. I asked her at some point to delete the random guys that followerd her on instagram and just commented and flirted on every picture she posts, she did after a couple of very heated arguements.

Two days ago at 6:00 am while on instagram, I noticed that my girlfriend of 6 months is tagged in some pictures with a guy from her high school from a long time ago(before our relationship), the pictures were pretty normal and just seemed friendly. I clicked on this guy's profile and that's when the world came crashing down on me.. Scrolling down through his profile I managed to find at least 15 pictures of my girlfriend posing nude(blurred nips and vagina) in what seems like a photo-shoot. The pictures however are not the type of sexy you would expect, they're weird. Something that if I came across online I would be like ,"people are into some weird shit" and just move on.

Let me describe the pictures for you, most were bondage(BDSM) kind of pictures with belts, chains, etc etc. Others were just humiliating, her dressed as a pig crawling on the floor, wearing a deformed bunny mask and a tail, and some were just her completely nude posing(no weirdness). So I dig a little deeper, google this guy and find out he's a photographer. I found a link to his tumblr page and you probably see where this is going, yep, more pictures of her nude and this time nothing is blurred... it's just nude pictures of my girlfriend with hashtags like #nude #sexy etc... I confronted her that morning over text and her first responses were defensive and her questioning why I am upset over something she did years ago. She claims he promised he won't post them online and that she thought his account is on "private" and that it's just him and his weird fellow photographers so she didn't give it much thought. It's his "jobbbbbbbbb!!" his "Careeeer". I told her to ask him to take them off immediately and when I checked within a few minutes they were gone.

Then it was complete silence for 10 hours, no texts, no calls, nothing. Then at 11:00 pm I get a text saying ,"I'm sorry, even apologizing isn't enough, I don't know what I can say or do. I understand if you hate me now, I hate myself. If you don't wanna talk to me I understand, just know that I'm sorry."

Before I continue with my story, I want to make sure you understand why I am so upset because I know some of you might think I am overreacting. My biggest problem is she knows how I feel about things like this, if over a comment from a guy I get furious. I even hinted sometimes that clothes that are way too revealing bother me. How can she disrespect me and herself and allow something like this to be online?! She says she didn't give it much thought and she didn't know they were on tumblr etc... but I can't help it but feel betrayed. This against everything I believe in. I believe in commitment and absolutely hate infidelity. With that said, we both come from conservative immigrant families and this kind of behavior is just insanity. I am pretty open-minded myself and I am trying to not judge her for what she did in the past but she should've known better to ask him to delete those pictures as soon as he posted them, She had 5 weeks, she didn't do anything until I found out.

I asked to see her because I couldn't think properly and needed to hear what she has to say. So we met up, sat in my car for like 2 hours and discussed what happened. She had nothing to say, all she did is apologize, cry, and say how embarrassed and low she feels and swear that she cares about me and love me. I don't know what to do, I love this girl and yet I don't know if I can ever look at her the same, I don't know if I will get over it. I also feel like if I do forgive her and get over it then I'll feel stupid for tolerating such behavior like I lowered my standards. How can she miss something this big? How do you see yourself nude online and not question it? You don't have to be conservative like me to know that that's just not okay! What if later on she doesn't give much thought to something else?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by ORACLE1975(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2015
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Fabrolistic: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2015
I w'ld Promote it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by agabaI23(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2015
You download it. Seek explanations. Don't run to conclusions especially if you are not the one that disvirgined her.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by kossyablaze(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2015
The OP is a transgendered

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by ggrin(f): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2015
I'll post mine tooundecided

Tit for tat

No time to dy dull jere, jungle don mature cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by djeezy(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Op are you a lesbian or what?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by kinglekan: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2015
ggrin:
I'll post mine tooundecided

Tit for tat

No time to dy dull jere, jungle don mature cool

Shattappp dere!! undecided

Since wey I don post my own, why u neva post ya own? Abi dem don use tractor clear jungle?

angry
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by ggrin(f): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Shattappp dere!! undecided

Since wey I don post my own, why u neva post ya own? Abi dem don use tractor clear jungle?

angry

u be mtn Why u dy ff me everywhr I goundecided
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Fabrolistic:
I w'ld Promote it.

like seriously? that means you don't love her. undecided
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by loomer: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Who go help me summarize?
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
The OP is a transgendered

welcome back from jail... I missed your attacks grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
I don't see a problem in this.
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by kinglekan: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
ggrin:
u be mtn Why u dy ff me everywhr I goundecided

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin

If e pain u pm me. tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Swagk101(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2015
She stops being my fiance(it's no use crying over spilt milk)
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by boboLIL(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2015
post ur own online too if u dnt knw wah to do..
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by ggrin(f): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin
If e pain u pm me. tongue
pm ko pmb ni tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by prettyjo(f): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2015
hmmm...
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2015
agabaI23:
You download it. Seek explanations. Don't run to conclusions especially if you are not the one that disvirgined her.

would you still look at her the same way you been before? Honestly.
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by kossyablaze(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

welcome back from jail... I missed your attacks grin
Which jail?I was on vacation...Be ready for me!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by IamLEGEND1: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2015
i find her nudes online?
then i find my vaseline
and do the needful
#Pronto
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Swagk101:
She stops being my fiance(it's no use crying over spilt milk)

1. hope you have never asked a girl for a nude pic before.?

2. how deep is your love then when you leave her because of a pic, probably after explaining it happened long before you started dating?
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by agabaI23(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

would you still look at her the same way you been before? Honestly.
I think I will. She has been fking someone else before I met her. That means someone else had seen her nakid. I will only be livid if she posted them herself in recent times.
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by agabaI23(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT
Did he find your nuides online or you're expecting an ex to post some soon? tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Swagk101(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

1. hope you have never asked a girl for a nude pic before.?

2. how deep is your love then when you leave her because of a pic, probably after explaining it happened long before you started dating?

1) What shall it profit a man to ask 4 nude when he sees a lot of booty & punny on a regular basis? grin. 2) She should have explained to moi in the course of our r/ship.
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by baralatie(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Brandnew2:
I don't see a problem in this.
not until those unclad photos are used to blackmail and harass her into sex and to work for your competitor. then you will begin to take things like this serious.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by baralatie(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

like seriously? that means you don't love her. undecided
this issue is not about love it is about trust and loyalty
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
baralatie:

not until those unclad photos are used to blackmail and harass her into sex and to work for your competitor. then you will begin to take things like this serious.
That still isn't a big deal. cool
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by INTROVERT(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2015
baralatie:

this issue is not about love it is about trust and loyalty

the nudes predates their relationship..... should a lady tell the man wooing her "hey I have some nudes online, don't be upset if you stumble on them someday"
Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by kinglekan: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2015
ggrin:
pm ko pmb ni tongue

Osinwin buruku ni ee!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2015
I b bk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True?for My Sisters In Christ.. / Happy Birthday To Me (like To Wish Me Hbd) / My First Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.